I know what most of you feel about animoji's but come on - most normies want to facetime and use animoji's in text...

I know what most of you feel about animoji's but come on - most normies want to facetime and use animoji's in text. Whats really so bad with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vp9AE9SAYvg
facerig.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-90iRQbd0fg
youtube.com/watch?v=104vUvEnXrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm waiting for furrymojis.

animojis are fun, it's just bitter android poorfags

i fucking hate apple and their uninspired white background bullshit

my eyes are torched every time this gay ass commercial shows up

It's not that they're bad, it's more that they illustrate how apple doesn't innovate anymore. The big new feature of the latest iphone is some emoji gimmick...

how is it not innovative when no one else has them??

A sign of demise of western civilization

nothing wrong with them, they're fun

youtube.com/watch?v=Vp9AE9SAYvg

jesus look how bad that facial tracking is
so much for the most advanced front facing camera system

Western civlization died when (((christianity))) invaded and removed all intelligent european men from society. Now you have wonderful christian leaders like merkel bringing in millions of foreigners and trump turning the world into a desert

I guess, but would you buy a new phone just for that?

It died when Hitler lost

cringe

facerig.com/
But I guess you could say Apple innovated in that they are the first to bring it to smartphones.

Facerig has existed on Android way before Apple's Animojis.

That's not what innovative means. Motion capture already existed.

The problem is they look like they came out of one of those movies or TV shows like Black Mirror that show melancholy glimpses of the future. Some cheeky technology that doesn't advance us in any way. I have a hard time believing this is now reality.

The animations on them are also uncanny and shitty.

this has been something laptops have came with with bloatware for ages does because it gets embedded into and os doesn't really make it a new feature

I miss Steve Jobs. :'(

Animojis wouldn't matter. Battery bullshit wouldn't happen, and my fucking bluetooth would actually work.
youtube.com/watch?v=-90iRQbd0fg

Too many pussies at apple now and not enough assholes like Jobs had to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=104vUvEnXrs

No one cares.

Cant wait to yiff my friends

Nobody I know does video calls except my grandma. Normies do text messaging, which is why animojis exist in the first place. But even then those are stupid too, unless you're ten years old.

>The fucking face tracking
how will Applel every recover