"user, next summer, would you like to teach a class of 20 rapefugees how to code?"

>"user, next summer, would you like to teach a class of 20 rapefugees how to code?"
What do you say, white boi?

as long as i get paid sure thing

Not even if I get paid. Spent my last semester in an intro programming class and ended up tutoring a ton of people only for many of them to not put in the effort so they either dropped the class or failed out. Some made it through but have much to learn. I'm proud of those ones though.

I like teaching but it's frustrating when they don't actually care but wonderful when they do. I'd tutor for side money but I'd rather not ever lead a class.

Also for context I self taught myself programming several years in advance and only recently decided to go back to college.

I wouldn't teach them how to code even if I knew, simply based on the smell.

I want to go and teach English in Japan, and any sort of teaching experience is a big plus in the interview, so sure thing I guess.

Go away Mr. AIDS Skrillex.

Yeah, my favorite pastime is teaching African refugees how to code Javascript

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

YOU'RE FUCKIN A WHITE MALE!

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

I have a higher hairline so I'm not risking shit

Be prepared to be ostracized and miserable

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

happy new year Sup Forums

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Just make sure you work for an American or European company. NEVER work for a Japanese company.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

You're a white male

/tips fedora

NO NO NO IT'S ALREADY TOO FUCKING FUCKED FUCKED UP

YOU'RE ALREADY A WHITE MALE
A WHITE FUCKING MALE
BLACK LIVES MATTER

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

It's "boy" you dumbass.

I don't understand: I get that my hairline will recede if I DON'T post the required phrase, but if I DO post it, does that mean I no longer have to worry about going bald, or simply that I will be no more likely to lose more hair than if I had never seen the image in the first place?

Also, if I was staring in the exact opposite direction of my monitor while scrolling and this image went by, would not posting the required phrase enable me to recover lost hair? I guess I technically wouldn't be "seeing" the image then, but maybe with a mirror?

Additionally, what if I am on a slow connection and only the top half of the image had loaded when I was scrolling by? How would this alter the effect of the hair loss? What if I had one eye closed when scrolling. Would my hairline only recede on one side then?

Finally, would I be partially or fully protected if my monitor had very high latency, as I would not be seeing the image properly while actually scrolling? Would this maybe result in more defuse frontal hairloss instead of a clearly defined new hairline?

I am trying to pick this apart and understand how it works.

It's supernatural. As soon as one pixel of that image is loaded u r cursed

My apologies, I meant response-time, not latency.

Can someone help?

It's ok to be white.

Okay, but that only explains part of my questions. I am still confused. It also doesn't say how long it takes for the recession to begin. I checked my mirror and it still seems to be in the same place as before. One of my frontmost hairs looks a bit wirey in the front, but I think that was there before.

How long do I have? And how bad will the recession actually be? Does it maybe vary based on the time I take to post the required phrase? Or does the actual time not matter?

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

Also, could this image be employed as a possible cure for Hypertrichosis? And would it have any effect on someone suffering from Alopecia universalis?

This is how they start. If you let them flood your board with off topic shit, you're going to end up like Sup Forums.
You have been warned.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

Train uneducated people who lived in a confusing blend of 15th century and 21st century life to become productive members of society? Why not?

It would be dirty to force a semi-free person into becoming another cogwheel of society, but what other choice do we have?

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

fucking hopeless loser, are you honestly so pathetic you have no skills except for teaching gooks how to speak english? (a language any westerner knows and has no problem learning)

go kill yourself you degenerate weeaboo. even the japanese don't want you there.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

kek at least he's gonna go somewhere mate. I bet you are one of those mutts who has never even left america and thinks visiting another state counts as touring the world

>this projection
being a nip english teacher is a pathetic meme and everyone knows it kid

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

I'm a black female

I wanna go bald

(OP)
YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

"YOU'RE A WHITE MALE"
>What do you say, white boi?
finally a job!

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE