Why do people say there is more than CP etc on the deep web?

Why do people say there is more than CP etc on the deep web?
There is literally nothing interesting there unless you're a pedo or are into some sick shit.

some people just want to buy decent quality LSD or heroin.

people want others to use the network so it doesn't die in the ass with shit speed but yeah you're right anyways

>There's something more than cp and drugs on dw
>actually there's

There is no reason to buy LSD on the deep web any more. 1P-LSD is exactly the same and legal, so you can buy it from the clearnet safely and without the need for a testing kit.

Protesting authoritarian governments, illegal drugs, actually anonymous forums and imageboards, guns etc.

There's nothing interesting on Tor because Tor is a dead place.

I think I'll pay someone to write the software for it and create an anonymous imageboard in a few months, throw it on Tor... see where it goes. It'll require an account to post, but anyone can read. Account registration handled via a short chat on IRC.

Meh, hardly anyone'll bother with the registration process. Thing is, I need it to prevent spamming.

>1P-LSD is exactly the same and legal, so you can buy it from the clearnet safely and without the need for a testing kit.
WTF IS THIS LEGIT?

If you have anonymising software and there ISN'T CP and drugs on it, then it doesn't work.

I wouldn't buy it from the clearnet, since laws will change but the logs of you buying it will be there forever.

Private private trackers are all tor. Staying in fagspace you will never see the beauty of one. An actual universe of entertainment at your fingertips.

>actually anonymous
>.onion
sup fbi

What retarded fucking country do you live in where you can be prosecuted for retroactively committing an act before it was a crime?

>and legal
I doubt that

It's legal if not sold for human consumption in the USA. Though it is frequently thought of as a legal grey area. I personally have bought many drug analogues on the clearnet under the guise of "RC's" aka research chemicals.

Not prosecuted, but made an explicit target by law enforcement. It'd be enough to get a warrant.

there is people who use it because they are extra paranoid, most websites there dosent even use js

I doubt it’s even used for CP anymore. Too easy to honeypot and when it’s not, the valid links are so buried almost no one knows about them who’s NOT already on an FBI watch list.

smokeys chem site

get dat ETH-LAD bruh

thread reeks of Sup Forumsnigger

>t. pedo

how would you know? the whole point of a 'deep web' is to keep my webpages on my home server private between myself and the people i invite. i never gave you my site's url, or a code to access it.
in other words, you're talking out your ass, making generalized statements about content that you know nothing about.

t. russian shill

No, the whole "point" of a deep web is not being indexed by search engines, because that's all the "darknet" is.
>add robots.txt to your site
>you're now part of the dark web
nothin personnel, kid.

>t.I only browsed some CP on deep web
You sick bastard!

>everything you posted
>implying tor can be shut down
>implying if tor fell out of development CP rings wouldn't develop their own anonymization network to hide, making it even more hard to find CP distributors
>hurr, because the developers of a technology don't like me, everyone associated with the technology must not like me too.
user was right, this does reek of Sup Forumsnigger

no real lsd is better imo. Still decent for a legal rc though

>>implying if tor fell out of development CP rings wouldn't develop their own anonymization network to hide

HAHAHAHAHA

Pedos are dumb as fuck and just flock to whatever service is """""safe""""" at the time. They're all on Freenet now, since most of the major pedo sites on Tor were busted or shut down in fear of being so. Thousands were caught because they were too dumb to disable Javascript in the Tor browser. The idea that they're going to set up their own bulletproof private network for sharing CP is hilarious.

Which onion had cheese pizza?
Asking for a friend

the joke is that tor is still pretty secure, it's just that it's REALLY fucking difficult to secure a web server. you don't exactly hire pentesters to have a go at your illegal website.

just google "cheese pizza with onion"

>oh noes, criminals found ways to use something for illegal activities, we should ban it!
I bet if someone would try to ban guns in burgerland you'd lose your mind.
Investing enough resources it's not that hard to track someone on tor. It's resourceful though. If you think that it's not fair that your tax money goes to track pedophiles, then you're a hypocrite.

Look for OniiChan/NNTPchan. Its already been done, and has all that distributed goodness you'd expect.

If there is a demand for it someone will build one to sell them, whether or not they're a pedo.

Onions go on pizza, not the other way around.

Yea but does it have cheese pizza

Yup. And the good stuff too, with mozzarella.

this
the first people to use it are always going to be the ones who need it most
guess what, most of those people are up to some bad shit

>tor shuts down (not exactly possible)
>child pron floods onto i2p
>i2p shuts down (yeah right)
>pizza flood onto gnunet
>gnunet shuts down
>pizza floods onto whatever new privacy network
and so on...

bump

Tor is for larpers like those cyberfaggots

Can anyone dump in this thread some CP from tor? Asking for a friend

You can find teens having sex in those tor directories. I never clicked them so I dunno if they are legit or scam.

It's mostly used for buying drugs. I don't know about other shit but I reckon a bunch of it is just spoopy shite that edgy teenagers write. It will exist but just not to the extent you think it does.

>1P-LSD
Holy shit, I've been trying to get my hands on some dots in my rural shitfuck town. Thank you and godspeed.

>Protesting authoritarian governments
teen larpers

>actually anonymous forums and imageboards
they are boring, uninteresting, and pretty much dead

>what is ex post facto

I used tor to get some books that I couldn't find in bookz

Took me forever

1P-LSD will still get you convicted dipshit. You can get LSD for way cheaper and since you're going to be paying in cryptos and using tor anyways (if you aren't a retard), you might as well just get LSD.

You will get convicted if they catch you with it. The justice system isn't retarded.