What's the "professional" python IDE most devs use?

emacs. If you’re an engineering brainlet, 2macs.

Pycharm I guess, but VIM mostly.

Any given text editor

Idle

Was required to use PyCharm at coding bootcamp. Totally bloated piece of shit. Went back to Sublime Text once I completed the course.

This unironically.

I use Emacs or vim. Sublime if I'm on windows.

stackoverflow

I wasn't ironic

Literally nobody i know uses these special snowflake IDEs and text editors
Python code in idle
C code is still mostly gedit here including me

Never saw the point of all this snowflake shir

Most devs I've worked with use PyCharm, because it's easy and exists. Bloated it may be, but Jetbrains includes a lot of tools your average dev CBA to manage separately

The ones who didn't basically just used souped up text editors (sublime, vim, atom). Haven't seen anyone using emacs yet in a professional environment, although the Python experience in it is pretty good imo

vim

Senior systems engineer here, I write Python every day and I use sublime text. Highly recommend installing the pep8 sublime linter plugin as well as the pep8 autoformatter.

Most devs who aren't Java or C# use VSCode, Atom or Sublime.

Lately I've been using VSCode full time.

I use pycharm

idle is just fine for python actually

>professional
>python
lmao, kid, python is fine for a "hobbyist" like yourself but real men doing real work use C

>programs in C
>not HTML

pleb

spyder3

this bait is of low quality

My nigga

how goes your hello world program?

nano

Pycharm is very good

t.neet

My go to IDEs are Eclipse and Komodo IDE

I-- I use ninja...

Python Tools for Visual Studio, mainly because I can't be ass'd to install a separate IDE specifically for my small python scripts.

Vim is good because you can use it for every language. You can also easily use it via ssh. It is extremely extensible and suports basically every possible feature you can think of.

you should have learnt by now.the best IDE for every existing programming language out there is visual studio.

How pleb am I for using Geany? I'm by no means a professional and work in an entirely different field.

Visual studio or PyCharm

PyCharm