>???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schlieffen_Plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you know it's on the rise

Trust me, I'm South Brazilian.

Blaming Germany for WW1
>american education

There are a lot of Muslims who need holocausting so it's fine.

>three Reichs, you're out

In America it's three sharts and you're out of the mart.

they attacked Belgium you dumbass

don't you get tired of making shitty threads man? you've made like a dozen today

post some ASS at least.

Literally doesn't matter now UK has left the EU. They'd need us to wage any kind of serious war or else we'd put them down like the last two times.

The result of WW1 was good for us, however the result of WW2 was bad for us. How it's gonna be this time?

They attacked France who declared war on them because they declare war on Russia because Russia declared war on Austria because Austria attacked Serbia BECAUSE panslavism. Dumbass.

>we

By "we" you mean the Allies right? Cause Britain did fuck all but hide on its island between France's capitulation and Russia and America's entry. If no one else got involved to bail you out, you wouldn't have made Germany surrender.

They had no choice. Germany was not the bad guy in WW1.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schlieffen_Plan

I don't really know if German nationalism is so much on the rise but Brittish, French, Danish etc. is right now. Well at least the nationalistic political parties are very popular right now in these countries but it's mostly because the voters want less muslims. It's too much right now and the politicians can't do much because we're a part of the EU so we have to take in refugees.
If there comes a crisis here soon I could imagine something bad would happen (nazism in Germany rised when there came an economic crisis)

>now UK has left the EU
what did he mean by this?

The Eternal German will fuck everyone once again.

Germany is probably the least natonalistic country in Europe, but it will turn out as usual and the rest of Europe will join up and this time the lack of German nationalism will be their reason for destroying us. Ultimately it's just semantics.

t. Alberto da Silva Barbosenback

Bad for Norway, good for the swedish jews who can sell us iron and fuck the rest of europe trust worthy while they pretend they are some kind of holy world saver

Don't you mean
>2016
>German cuckoldry on the rise for like 10 years now

>britbongs think they can take Germany 1v1

Luxembourg wins again