Are the jailbreak for 11.2.1 real?

they're all asking me to download their games in order to complete the jailbreak???

Other urls found in this thread:

newosxbook.com/liberios/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

give it back ranjeet

Learn to meme faggot, I’m trying to jailbreak MY phone

Give it to its owner.

I see you don’t know what jailbreak means, it simply means to be able to modify your phone like you do in android. Now go to bad kiddo

Seriously though, give it back man. It's new years and you're starting the year out as a nigger day 1?

For shame.

bait or you're actually stupid

Bitch who you callin nigger? I wuz kang n shiet

Are you going to answer my question you fucking faggot cunts I’m going beat the shut out of all you white motherfuckers

>iCuck

> typical phoneposter

But why would you buy an iPhone in the first place?

Cause 5S is cute

Enjoy your cute phone you idiot.

Jailbreaking is dead. iOS includes all the things people used to jailbreak for now.

I want muh pirated apps though

then use some Chinese piracy service like vshare or tongbu, if you can't trust Chinese then I wouldn't get why you'd trust even more weird ass places

It needs to be 11.1.2 or lower. And you are falling for a scam

really, how do i install scummvm or any other emulator that’s not in the app store?

Resigning service.

I've used iPASTORE for about two years now. Well well worth the price, easier and smoother than pirating with a jailbreak ever was.

Only thing that you're giving up is free in-app content, but that was getting increasingly hard to hack when jailbreaks were still current.

thanks I just looked it up, seems easy enough. time to put my osx vm to use

Tell me more about it please

Don't break jail, stay where you belong DeShawn.

Why didn't you buy a Xiaomi?
You probably just want free app. So u don't even need to root it for that.

You're as cute as your new phone. Enjoy paying another $800 in a year or two

iPASTORE, appdb.store, etc are services that use real Apple enterprise certificates to install apps in your phone.
These are generally used for corporate policies and whatnot, but they're using it for piracy. Since the licenses require a hefty amount of money, they charge an annuity for using it.

There are stores around that are free, but it's usually at the cost of a ton of ads and privacy issues. You know the drill.

Jailbreaking is not dead as long as:
- I can't pirate inapp purchases
- Can't change default browser
- Can't change default mail client

Most* still some customization things I looked about jailbreak. For instance, I have to keep my phone on "reduce motion" because Apple insists that I see the happy new year animation for everyone that texts it to me. Even when I turn "reduce motion" back off it'll play? They made a variable for read and a different one for played to insist I watch that bullshit. I'm sure I could fix it with a jailbreak... Not worth it to run since Chinese crap though.

A-Am I cute, user-san?

iOS fags are so tragic

Needing to root your phone just to install software of your choice? Ridiculous

iOS fags are so tragic.
Needing to root your phone just to change your default browser and email client?
Ridiculous

I already have an android phone. Maybe I'll switch my iPad because Android has good tablets, oh wait-

>using iShit
>01/01/2018

See here newosxbook.com/liberios/

The phone belongs to Apple, don't be a nigger and steal it from them.