It just turned 2018, what are you working on?

It just turned 2018, what are you working on?

my depression. My therapist helps me a lot and it is going quite well, but a lot more to do.

suicide note

So far I have: "Dear Jews"

I'm going on a week long trip in a few hours so for now just playing with a few design concepts for a game I've been planning to pass the time.

No one is secretly planning ways to bring you down, don't be a victim and you will know what it feels like taking the red pill :^)

Being a victim is literally how the jews gained control

My friend is working on a pretty neat discord bot so I am working on a bot to troll his bot.

Which is why the democratic party revolves around victimhood. Am I missing something?

The democratic party revolves around money.

are you guys willfully retarded?

I'm working towards retirement.

caving in and learning Vulkan. I've done basic rendering and textures in GL and DirectX so it shouldn't be too much trouble.

Learning Code via Codecademy. Just started a Mage on warcraft i want to get to max level. I've never maxed a character out. Maybe try to learn eve online. Finish upgrading my pc, save for a laptop. (fat chance though)

relearning statistics for machine learning, and maybe try to apply for a few odd jobs.

>It just turned 2018, what are you working on?
My hangover :S

>want to learn (or atleast try myself) code
>dont know which language

Just look around (preferably not on Sup Forums) for a language that look interesting.
Just make the decision out of interest.

is this an ultimate loser list or something?

Purely Functional Unix OS

Golang

I don't know. Maybe get my GED at 37, though I feel it won't do much as I'm too set in my ways.

I tried Python but it didnt click with me. Should i go with Java or C++? It's sad that there's no course on C in codeacademy.

I've worked my way through three bags of bbq hulahoops so far

stop spamming nugus

it literally doesn't matter pick one you find cool you'll wind up learning more than one later on anyways

Preach

my 5th orgasm

depends what you want to do, im starting out as well working though programming principles using c++. Good book if you want to get started and don't have a tiny attention span