Now that the dust has settled, did this kid do the right thing?

Now that the dust has settled, did this kid do the right thing?

Truth: this kid used it as an excuse to cover up the real reason he killed himself.

>still have internet
>nothing blocked
>google and netflix are starting to raise prices on their products
>not affected

is this real?

regardless, this is why we should stop overreacting to politics. Oppose it and do your best to reverse it but stop the hysterics.

If this is real that kid is a huge fucking faggot

But the #1 post in 90% of subreddits was about NN being the end of the internet. Do you hate facts?

I wonder if the fear mongering had anything to do with it.

Of course. Reddit is popular for young kids and teens. It's sad because it's a controlled platform used to market and push lefties politics on people.

The kid probably identified with the community on the internet and wanted to make a statement. Very poor decision on his part and I'm sure his family life was a factor.

I had a cousin kill himself over a marriage and financial ruin. People get emotional and make bad decisions and use their deaths as a last expression of frustration.

That sad, Reddit is a toxic unhealthy environment that wears the mask of being a friendly welcoming fun community.

Of course this story could be fake too as I haven't heard of it before and OP didn't include sources.

Try to keep your friends and family up in rough times.

You can still gram your food

kek

>Let's end NN my fellow gentlemen.

>starbucks
>killing yourself for attention

>That sad, Reddit is a toxic unhealthy environment that wears the mask of being a friendly welcoming fun community.

good point, similar to Sup Forums, but at least we don't have a façade hiding the real way the community acts here

wait, Net Neutrality was the name of a person?

it's fake

1 idiot less on earth. Thank god.

Yeah I mean you know what you're getting here but reddit pretends to be good

I read about your Uncle Ronnie too i'm sorry i had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him

>Literally brainwashed so hard he committed suicide
Fug, wonder when my suicide programming will kick in.

Hope it's soon

World would be such better place if all people who reeee because of politics not being strictly in their taste kts.

>Convince naive idiots that if something happens, it'll be end times, so they have to fight it, and as long as they try their hardest, they will definitely win!
>Start making up bullshit "They'll cut off netflix and reddit, he'll send all the blacks to africa and kill all the homos", and have the idiots believe it as a means of pushing harder
>The thing happens anyway, none of the bad shit happens
>Idiots believe it's the end of the world and all the made up shit is actually gonna happen, and kill themselves

No, he should have killed Ajit Pai before the vote then it'd be tied 2-2.

If this is real, good. If you have become so mentally disabled maybe life is going to be too taxing.

It's just a meme, bro

Those hackers on Sup Forums created lots of article mockups like this

Why would people lie on the internet?

Of course it's not real you moron. Did you miss the meme?

Blatantly not real you asshats. It's just a meme

"Instead of hanging out, they're hanging themselves"

Sup Forums is becoming more botty than reddit.