Christians have brought more suffering to this world than any other religion ever will

Christians have brought more suffering to this world than any other religion ever will.

[HONKING INTENSIFIES]

something something bork

*tengrism*

Atheism has killed more people through communism. Atheism is also dangerous because it destroys culture worse than immigration

>That picture
Where was this "priest" educated, the fucking Church of England?

>Without explicit acceptance of Christ's sacrifice, you are to be judged by God based on your moral virtues
>The problem is that the passing grade is a perfect A, as evil cannot stand to be in God's presence
>Not even literal saints make it

The priest's answers would be "No, technically". But that hurts the feefees of a lot of people so the politically correct answer is "No, period", which leads to Christ's sacrifice being entirely pointless and the core teachings of Christianity reduced to empty nothingness.

Wow, really fires up your neurons.

t. mehmet aziloglu

>Atheism has killed more people through communism
>Atheism is also dangerous because it destroys culture worse than immigration

Fucking hell

>no, not if you did not know

Where in the bible says this?

Atheism cannot cause anyone to be killed becaise atheism is not a set of beliefs. Its quite literally impossible to kill someone "in the name of atheism"

In the book of Muh Feels as canonized by Saint Francis the Tolerant.

>atheism is not a set of beliefs
Materialistic atheism does come with a set of pre-determined moral beliefs, if followed to its logical conclusion. The first and only moral belief being that there is no morality other than what our genes dictate. It also comes with a set of cosmological assumptions, such as the belief that either the universe is eternal or that the universe is part of some greater multiverse which itself is eternal and therefore has an eternal number of past events.

Atheism is by no means the standard position free of prejudices or a priori assumptions. The standard position is one of 100% pure ignorance.

As I expected it to be.

that "priest" is a baboon

not an argument, now fuck off with your bait thread

>german christfag
kek'd

Soviet union killed religious people in the name of atheism also China's cultural revolution

germanics not christians

Only because of their numbers. Per person it comes third with Islam second and Judaism first.

Actually I would refute what the priest said. It doesn't matter if you know or don't. God judges your actions equally regardless of your religion/belief system. So the eskimo would have had the same fate anyways.

I'm an atheist, though, just like any other German on this board.
You can't goad me on like that; try harder.

Atheists are a problem in every country because they have no motivation whatsoever to change anything.

I would say islam gets that honor by a long shot.

Atheists/leftists always seem to forget that one (conveniently)

>Anglos actually believe this
GOD! why are you guys so retarded?

Change what?

Muslims only did terrorism since the 80s, Christians caused genocide on every continent for Jesus

And what about the people killed during islam's expansion, and those killed for apostasy/adultery/homosexuality etc?