CEMU now supports multi-threaded CPU emulation. is there now any more reason to use jewtel for gayming?

CEMU now supports multi-threaded CPU emulation. is there now any more reason to use jewtel for gayming?

Other urls found in this thread:

cemu.info/changelog/cemu_1_11_3.txt
youtu.be/CYq56I_Z5Io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source?

fuck off you goddamn Sup Forumsnigger nobody gives a shit about your gay ass Intel vs AMD brand loyalty retardation shit, and certainly no one cares about your shitty BOTW emulation software

kindly fuck off

cemu.info/changelog/cemu_1_11_3.txt

the state of intel shills

If Zen+/Ryzen 2 (not 7mm Zen 2) matches the leaks and hits 4.5-5Ghz, then yes. For emulation, jewtel would lose it's edge. RPCS3 already does better on multicore. Dolphin and PPSSPP run fine on both.

>closed-source
>patreon jew bullshit
>for an emulator
what the actual fuck

the absolute state of underage Sup Forumsniggers
i'm using an fx 8350 you retard

Goddammit I meant the image I don't give a shit about your emulation

This, they put stupid invalid excuses like "We don't want to lose control over the project" or "we want to avoid controversial features like cheating in online multiplayer" when asked about open sourcing

but does it work wine wine + radeonsi yet?

on an overclocked Ryzen 3 1200 (let's say around 3.8 - 3.9ghz) how well does Dolphin run demanding Wii games like Pandora's Tower or Xenoblade?

I litterally got a 0 FPS increase, on a 6700k.

they specifically added this feature for Ryzen's multi-threading architecture, not for intel

did you set the cpu mode to dual or triple core?

My CPU still has 8 threads so it should work better than running on a single thread.

I tried both.

Still runs better on a quad core Intel.

I tried to tell shilltel cucks that buying a CPU to run alpha/beta quality emulators better was a bad idea.
>t.briancucknich

Wrong. I'm getting over 90fps now running BotW at 4k on my 4690k

Let me guess, Nvidia GPU? It seems CEMU does 0 dev for AMD.

I'm this user.

Dolphin runs ok on my toaster laptop with mx930. So does cemu and Botw

Yes. It's well know that CEMU performs like shit on AMD GPUs

everything performs like shit on AMD GPUs, well except for esportzzz

>barely gets near 60fps
The absolute state of AMD
youtu.be/CYq56I_Z5Io

>multi-threaded CPU emulation
No such thing exists, they simply offloaded some background or IO tasks to other cores.

Great, my 6700k on ~4.5GHz only gets about ~40fps. I guess it's time to sell my Fury to a coinminer and buy Nvidia.

which will be bullshit, because that will likely slow the processes down rather than benefit from it.

Did you even read that changelog? It won't use more than 3 cores by design.

I know emulation is a different beast its funny that the wiiu uses an amd gpu but through emulation nvidia is better.

still just gives me a black screen

Intel GPU?

>i'm using an fx 8350 you retard
>calls someone else a retard
kek

HD7850

I've been playing BotW and Super Mario 3D World fine for months already with my FX-6350.
Big deal.

RAM?

system or gpu? (20GB, 2GB)

This, 15-20fps is enough.

is there a better CPU that isn't backdoored?

You are really retarded, aren't you?

No idea then senpai, try asking guys on

all newer amd CPUs have either secureprocessor
intel CPUs have AMT

if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about spare yourself the embarrassment

don't tell me you are running windows

Why is multi-threading so hard? Isn't there a compiler/language designed to work in multithreaded way naturally?

>15-20fps is enough

Read about how emulators work. You can't just parallelize everything, and when you can there's all the sync problem, meaning running everything you can on a single thread is usually the ideal. Of course you can offload some things like graphics/IO to other threads, but there's a limit.

Race conditions - two thread trying to change data at the same time and fuck it up, thats why multi-threading is at least a degree more complex, you need to lock data before editing, use something that goes around it or some other mumbo-jumbo

No i'm not.

t.someone with i7/ryzen buyer's remorse

It's not about it being hard. Things are either inherently parallelizable or they inherently aren't. In the vast majority of cases they aren't. Stop thinking about multithreading as a panacea for all performance problems.

imagine being this delusional

enjoy ur botnet i guess

I will. Enjoy your Phenom tier performance.

>15-20fps is enough.
yeah for n64 and ps1 emulation maybe.

I tried this build, a 4460 is still not enough it seems. 20FPS ain't comfortable with the input lag.

That's more than i need because i'm not a gaymer retard

The Wii U is triple core. They can now put each of the emulated cores into its own thread. kys

I have an i5-3470 which has roughly the same STP and easily get 30-40FPS.

...how? My GPU isn't amazing either (a 280x) and I have 16GB of RAM but I thought this was more of a CPU thing.

I legit don't know what's wrong but yeah, I can't go past 20FPS.

The wii u had three cores dumbo

Still no point having more than a quad core, it ain't RPCS3.

You are doing something wrong. Perhaps you are using a AMD GPU?

Yeah. A 280x. I guess it's not good for this.

does rpcs3 run better on xenons than on i7?

I don't think so, it does run better on i7s than on Threadripper.

RPCS3 doesn't need all of the threads, it just wants (at least) 8 fast ones. Intel's hyperthreading giving pitiful scaling compared to AMD's attempt (for various technical reasons) is why the devs suggest ryzen 7 as its basically the cheapest cpu that suits the emulator or broadwell-e. I bet those chips having shitloads of cache helps as well.