Anybody know what this is

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?s=d&iie=1&q=Convert mp4 to webm
youtube.com/watch?v=e0t_rRaGTsg
build-electronic-circuits.com/blinking-led-circuit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's in my neighbours attic space facing into my house looks like listening device or something ?

Red light on device flashes every couple of seconds

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

looks like a PTZ camera with the dome off

Bump for intrigue

Where the fuck do you live OP?

egar allen poe story

Hard to tell, you should stand farther away and then make a blurrier picture instead of focusing on the thing you're asking about.

my neighbour has been trying to get me and my family thrown outta our house for years she under false anti social accusations why would she put a camera in an attic where there's nothing to film she already has cameras outside

You should be thrown out of your house with such horrid grammar.

we can't tell you why, only what it is. and its a dome camera with the dome off. probably off to improve viability.

A camera to catch OP robbing the attic

Fuck off

You are standing too close, back away a few meters so we can see it better

Glory hole.

So it's a camera , I thought it was a listening device or something just does not make sense to place a camera where it is seems a waste of time and plus I'm not a thief her problem is that we have kids who play in the house and she can't stand the noise she's a bad fish nasty as they come ye should be so lucky ye don't live next door to somebody like this

looks like Ireland

>take your phone
>turn it on video mode with flashlight on
>securely tape it to the end of a broom or similar object
>stick it through the gap until you can film the object up close
>let it sit there for a bit so it can autofocus properly and you get a non-blurry shot
>take a screenshot of the video and post it here

you really suck at taking photos

A hole

I'll do you one better

>convert to webm
>post

DO IT, OP

Yeah Ireland why does that matter

Since OP is really bad at following instructions I doubt he can convert a video

We aren’t here to solve your social problems OP.

he can't help it, he's Irish.

He can't get close to it, it's through that hole in the wall separating the two houses

That is definitely a fucking dome camera. Since this hole in your wall exists one could deduce she foresaw you or anyone else that would reside there to be thieves. Nasty people always assume everyone else is the same way

You forgot
>print the screenshot with a matrix printer
>take a photo of the print with a polaroid camera
>digitize the photo with a barcode scanner
>upload it to YouTube
>download the 240p version of it from yt
>print it out in grayscale then draw the colours in with crayon
>tape the coloured print to your car and speed until you get a fine with the photo evidence that has printed image in the police photo
>post it Sup Forums

Looks like a pedo rape attic where little kids are fucked in front of a camera.

Look at all the toys and candy on the floor.
Jesus christ OP RUN (unless you're the pedo).

lmgtfy.com/?s=d&iie=1&q=Convert mp4 to webm

too complex for op.

anyone near Cork want to go help this fella?

holy fucking shit isn't this highly illegal? Are there privacy laws in the UK (which is where OP is residing I assume) that prohibit this sort of behaviour?

Ingenuous people never expect the worst.

nailed it

The behavior of OP trying to look in and find out if it's a listening device or that of his paranoid android neighbor?

I wouldn't know all that well either way but in the US it is illegal to try and film people's private dwellings.

Pikey confirmed.

Robbing Council House living bastard, get a job doley cunt.

I have a job mother fucker and I pay rent so go fly up my hole

Why go through all that trouble when op could just get a drunk uncle to draw it for us?

Here's a close up

how do you figure out locations from pictures? or is it his IP?

Paving old people's driveways badly while driving around in a shitty clapped out transit isn't a real job cunt.

actually OP, it looks like a fake security camera with the dome off. me thinks that you are fine

I love these threads

Holy shit you're right

there's almost nothing to that. Almost the exact same thing as this rich old dude had on his estate to scare me away when i'd sneak around to smoke and look at his cars.

Pikey ops cousin/brother/mother (could be all 3 in 1) probably sold the old lady it for a fortune saying it was best security camera gear.

Yeah but I only spotted it when I was putting the xmas tree up there and the joke was blocked so there's nothing to record she even went to the bother of getting it wired up

yup, its from poundland.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0t_rRaGTsg

Maybe I should give her something worth watching for her camera

Joking about the Pikey stuff.

Dumb old woman is dumb, what you need to do is get a random chirping device like the annoy-a-tron and chuck it as far back into her attic as you can, shit will drive her mental.

its a fake,
see:

So there's a hole in the wall between you and your neighbors attic, and on her side she has a fake camera pointing into your attic through the hole?

Sounds like typical passive-aggressive womanly behaviour. She's making a statement that she's watching you, and you shouldn't get up to anything. She's probably paranoid and slightly schizophrenic.

Then again, we don't know the full story. OP could be just as to blame for this. We don't know what's happened.

Thanks for your help

bigclivedotcom videos are almost asmr to me

maybe you have got a thing for gay Scotsmen

is that a rape dungeon?

just looked up where that petshop was

What's the story behind this pic?

>Then again, we don't know the full story. OP could be just as to blame for this. We don't know what's happened.
OP probably fished around for shit in her attic through that hole, so maybe the lady wanted to put a stop to that.

Maybe she was looking at my potato collection

with a fake cam from poundland?

for all you know all her cams are fake

Image search points to it being an album cover.

Story of a nasty woman who lives alone ( not surprised ) who is jealous of a young family who moved in next door to her and has been doing her best to make their lives as miserable as hers for years , she has cameras all on the outside of her house all along she's tried everything , police , social workers etc no other neighbour has ever complained just her and there was never anything found by authorities yet she continues everyday with letters etc was ignoring it for ages now I till I saw this up in the attic

MRE Steve is better for that but I see your point.

Looks like some sort of camera. Place tape on the lens.

Thanks for all the help ye guys but I think i'm gonna jerk off to some traps in front of the hole for good measure. anybody got some favorite images they want to share?

its a fake cam. its fake. aka fake.

just like the OP you're responding to is not the real OP

How'd you know

please don't post pictures of me without my permission

Blue board, so ask >>/r/, or >>/gif/

He pointed it at the big fucking hole in the partition because his daughter or wife heard you creeping around in there.

Spoopy

>its a dome camera with the dome off
A no-dome camera?

If it's a fake camera, steal her shit to get back at her, then say "wtf no there's a camera right there" when accused and watch her face when

Doesent make any sense to put a camera there the hole had been covered with boxes I only spotted it when I was putting the xmas tree up and had to move a few things over

its called a deterrent

Firstly I'm not a thief and I never touched anything in her property and secondly there's nothing worth stealing even if I was other that an old box of chocolates .. I'm just pissed off at the bitch if I was a woman I'd knock her clean out

There was this one time I stole a pair of her panties, though. Gotta love that good ol' granny fanny stench, eh?

If dubs I throw acid in her face and livestream it

It's a GOPRO camera in timelapse mode

can i get more pics of your blonde twin? she's cute

Have you even seen the rest of the thread?

now you look at that and tell me it's a fucking gopro again i swear

It's an italian album cover

I Cani

Can I borrow them when your finished

i know nigga, but there's no more pics
looks like a 90s initiation prank at some spaghetti boy scouts thing since they all got the same bandana around their necks and the guy in the back looks like her twin

Cum into the hole so it gets on her side.

Please OP, move your family out of there, it is never going to get any better.

>mfw wishing my family had disowned me years earlier because then I wouldn't have anyone to "look after" my money and would still have it.

la creatura...

are you intentionally making these pictures as bad as possible?

What else would you expect from a shitty Italian indie project?

>inb4

>no other sizes of this image found

wut

Easier said than done

El Goblino !

Well, speaking from personal experience, you can move, or you can end up in a mental asylum.

OP's neighbor is watching ceiling cat masterbate.

hahah italian shitpost

"What?! There really IS a Bart??!!"

Ohh i know what it is.... its blinking led
build-electronic-circuits.com/blinking-led-circuit/