What's the most brutally and puritanically Conservative social group in ANY country?

What's the most brutally and puritanically Conservative social group in ANY country?
I am thinking either Utah fundamentalist mormons, taliban, boko haram or maybe rural communities of religious Saudis.
old believers in Siberia could also be.

Southern Baptists

How hardcore are they?
Describe their practices

He's memeing, most baptists are all talk.

Fundamentalist Mormons live in guarded compounds where they breed their 7 wives away from the governments prying eyes in an effort to repopulate the Earth come the Rapture

>Old Believers

You're a retard. They follow the word of Christ. This means pacifism and not resisting violence inflicted on them.

>How hardcore are they?
Ever heard of Westboro Baptist Church?

They protest at dead soldiers funerals.

Probably Fundamentalist Mormons (although normal/mainstream Mormons are pretty normal/fine) or Pentecostals, at least in the Western World. Maybe some group in the Middle East takes the cake, though.

WBC is made of of a family of like twenty lawyers using religiously motivated hatred as bait for harassment and assault lawsuits.

They're not representitive of other flavors southern baptists, who are repulsive but sedentary.

Do southern baptists hate catholics? I heard they think catholics worship satan or some shit

>Do southern baptists hate catholics
They are against a pope

they ARE puritanical as per their life-style and stict costums.
puritanical fundamentalism is a GOOD thing. I hate modern society with intensity.

>boo hoo he died for israel

Boko Haram of course. Even ISIS banned Abubakar Shekau for being "too extremist".

But do they follow strict islamic prohibitions on watching videos for example?on not taking pictures and on such everyday life?
i think they're just negroe barbarians with a tribalist preference for islam

As all the niggers are, dude. I think I missed your point.

>mfw niggers started cucking argie men
good thing i'm an pseudo-mistantrophic egoist trough.

Taliban is not nearly as bad as ISIS. At least the Afghan Taliban. They haven't tried to bomb Western countries. They keep the bombing in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

ISIS is by far the most conservative group. Christian scripture is so convoluted and vague that it's hard to be very strict. Islamic scripture is very clear and ISIS follows it to a tee.

I don't believe allah is God but I follow some islamic tips on hygiene,modesty,morality, finance,on.
Western Law has failed me

trips

ISIS

Isn't it obvious?

old believers are many things but i wouldn't really cal them brutal

correct answer would be some remote african or amazonian tribe

Everytimes I am amazed at how operator and /fa/ the Talibans are.