Bought a 90$ phone. name any flaws

>pic related

name any flaws except for old OS and no updates.

if this last me even 3 months then its a great investment. had it for a week and the camera is legit af.

How's the battery and resolution?

pretty sure lineageos has an official release for that one

Dude fuck off. We are not here to justify your purchase to you. You bought it, you tell us why its so great. We arent gonna spend our time looking shit up about a noname phone just so you can feel better about spending 90 bucks on something nobody cares about

Is not xiaomi

But OS is the most important part.

>le
>le le le

resolution is good, battery is crap. luckily full charge is super fast so i don't mind

sure.
>good camera
>no lag
>feels very fucking solid in hand
>extremely cost-efficient for poorfags

honestly, holding a S8, iphone 8 and this in hand i don't notice that much of a difference. for 90 bucks that's a fucking solid deal.

botnet like all smartshit
saged

botnet by what.. a bancrupt company? nobody stores the data except for good ol' Google

>good camera
[citation needed]

Damnnnn. You serious??? I was about to get a moto whatever for 150 bucks. But this looks cheap and good. Does lineage os support this phone?

>bought a 90$ phone
>if this last me even 3 months

My Note8 if I keep it for 2 years will cost ~$105 every 3 months.

So you're saving ~$15 over 3 months by owning that garbage instead of a Note8.

le nice meme le phone le le le

By the chinese

le hot load in your mums twat

they last forever as long as you dont drop it every day or do other retarded things that you arent supposed to do to it.

>mediatek
cancer

So does the Note8, with the added benefit of actually nice hardware, good quality cameras, best android display, 6GB of RAM, IP68, etc.

My 7 y.o. sister got this for new year and you are just spitting bullshit
>good camera
It is pretty much one of the worst cameras I've seen in years. Samsung J1 has better picture. My Samsung S6 looks like DSLR compared to this.

How did you get the s3 for $90? I got the s2 for like $130.
The flaw with my s2 is the camera might be 16MP, but it's still shit. The OS issue was fixed with installing lineage OS.
What I like was that everything I would need comes in the box. Screen protector pre installed, shitty case, but does it's job, USB C to headphone jack adapter, C type earbuds, fast charger.

>last me even 3 months
I had a chinese phone named Doogee X5, have it for more than 3 years.

That's not the point, OP said he's fine if it only lasts 3 months, which means $90 every 3 months is acceptable to him.
But somehow $105 every 3 months for a flagship phone that would easily last 3+ years is too much money.

Really solid budget phone. Shame about the camera but I guess you get what you pay for

>No sd
>No waterproofing
>1080p on 5.5" screen
>Horrible camera
>Old OS
>No updates

Why would you limit yourself on a phone that was released over a year ago?
Because it's cheap?

Forgot 3.5mm jack
Why get this over say the moto G4 plus?

I'm hoping so, but desu, i don't rly expect a chinkphone to last. Can't believe my Sony Xperia Acro S lasted me 6 years and still working just fine