Name a laptop as thin as a Mac

Flapjacks connected to a wall. They are better, too.

Your mum XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

>thin
>benefit
Mactoddlers actually believe this

my xps 9365 is pretty thin

got xps 13 for christmas. It's pretty thin and sleek. Heard the ASUS zenbook is one of the thinnest.

ye but then again asus is gaymen tier, noone would take anyone seriously with that

Was looking at the HP Spectre x360

thin laptops are for underage faggots who don't use them for work

Going to load it with linux anyway

>thin
Nice meme, I prefer my laptops thicc

So why buy a mac and not a Acer V3 with equivalent specs, size, weight but for 500€?

Looking at different options than a mac

>Provided with proof
>Disregards it
Yeah nice try, you were given an answer, live with it.

a red panda

Acer Swift 7
It's even thinner

perfection

Think looks promising

HAHAHAHA OP GOT REKT!!!! :D

your pencil dick

Name a laptop that throttles like a Mac

>Name a Mac that doesn't thermal throttle
Also, why the fuck would anyone pay thousands of dollars for a shit dual core laptop with little storage?

I'm just looking for a thin laptop, I never said I'm getting a mac

Thinkpad yoga 14

>Thinkpad yoga 14

delete this, mines been in the repair depot for almost a month now ;__:

mbps aren't that thin though

This is apparently a good meme.

It has little storage but the storage it has wll generally be an SSD with 2000 MB/s read and write speed, 4 times faster than a standard SSD and on part with Samsung 950 PRO.

3:2 and fanless
it's ok

>Huawei

Shitty support

Is that so? Anyway I've had macs for ten years now and never needed support once. So I figured why pay the premium anymore?

Not him but
>needing support

I'd just install Linux on it anyway. So not an issue.

Go to a WeWork sometime and see what people are using

LG Gram 15, 2017 version and up, 2016 is shit.

It's fucking glorious mane

Thin laptops can fuck off. If you can make them that thin just don't and make a better laptop, battery life, somehow more performant, idk.

If I wanted thin over everything I would just use a single piece of paper all the time instead of a notebook.

lenovo t460

Sup Forums - Pro-ana

>muh thin
You know you're a soyboy manlet when even the lardasses of Sup Forums carry a heavier laptop than you without bitching. Every laptop made in the last 10 years is thin enough to comfortably fit in a backpack or work bag and take with you without it being noticeable in the slightest.

Get fucked, Apple shill. Zero iTunes credits were deposited in your good goy account.

>>Name a Mac that doesn't thermal throttle
Some of the old PPC Macs were ok. Apple hasn't produced anything half as good since.

Is there have any problem to install linux on tablet?

not sure how good they are though

Thinner means lighter. Lighter means easier to carry around. I see so many neckbeards at uni who “can’t be bothered bringing their laptop”. I fucking wonder why.

Name a laptop as throttled as a mac.

that pic is totally unreadable

>perfection
>chicklet trash

Its just one of panjeet's macros taken from a video on YouTube where some irrelevant retard tried to push premier shit on a Mac. Its not even a tech channel its a fucking photography channel and the guy doesn't use a Mac. Panjeet doesn't know or understand this and just likes underlining things in MS Paint. He comes to Sup Forums every day to angrily shitpost about things he can't afford.

>captcha: dlv street village

>make your fucking caps a readable size

Thinkpad Carbon x1 5th gen is 0.63" while the macboock is 0.68"

There are thinner laptops, however there’s nothing as thin as the latest 15 inch retina macbook that has a quad core i7 and dedicated graphics.

There are throttled laptops, however there’s nothing as throttled as the latest 15 inch retina macbook that has a quad core i7 and dedicated graphics.

show me the new one throttling

Funny how Apple marks arbitrary numbers as features for their laptops. Screw how fast it is--if it's not the thinnest, it's not the best! Nevermind, laptops are already thin as they are now--those few extra ounces are going to snap my spine the next time I throw it in my backpack.
>Whoops, I said 'throw' didn't I and broke my laptop
>Guess I gotta buy a new laptop since that 'unibody' build absorbs impact for shit

I have to send mine for repair, noise in headphone jack, 16bit gradients on display, glitching on 3D applications, fan filter loose making a high pitch noise and to put a cherry on the pie, keyboard keys getting loose.

I'm using one for work and haven't noticed it throttling (use case: VM's)

How a VM equals rendering you mong. Rendering uses 100% your cpu and gpu, while virtualization causes minimal extra usage when idling.

Have you guys ever bought something without having to make every penny count ?

Like if you like a car , and you can get it 200 cheaper just by getting the pink one would you get it ?

Like, yes Apple sell overpriced machines , yes they throttle a shit ton , but I make thousands a month , I don’t care about the money I just like macOS and those nice screens

I’m a meme programmer , everything I code run fine even on a fucking 2012 MacBook Air

Good job saying that in your troll post, you mong

all these ultra thin laptops have the same problem
overheating
and you can't replace the battery, which is the first thing that becomes useless if you're a bit careful with your stuff.

If this is not just your typical flamewar thread, before you buy anything, look at how hard it is to fix and go from there

But from that standpoint, wouldn't they also run on a computer that costs a fraction of the price of a Mac Book Air?

This.

MacFuckin Killyourself
Saged.

LG Gram is easy to open and easy to replace the battery. In fact, there are plenty of ultrabooks like that. It's only hard if you make it hard.

are you still under warranty desu? theyll likely wanna swap out the mobo. With mine it's taken ages to track down a replacement so theyre being long so that might happen to you too since theyre older devices. If you ask to raise a complaint if it takes a long time they may offer a replacement for the newer model although theyre worse

System76 Galago.

>dat bezel

who is the audience for a product like this

Thinkpad T420

Huawei Matebook X

Enjoy being a manlet from spinal compression for lugging around your 10lb dinosaur tech in your childish backpack

iToddlers have defended this.

what a shit screen

But I don’t care about the money that cost

I just like better trackpads , being not plastic and the good screen

Again I don’t see why people have to get the best deal for your buck , it’s like the concept of taste doesn’t exist

thats mostly the docking station, the laptop isnt that thicc

>mactoddlers
>taste

>being so pathetically scrawny and malnourished that you can't carry your 17.5" RBGLEDware™ Mobile™ Gaming™ Battlestation™ with you to class

give me one, ill show it throttling and then ill sell it
no1 with half a brain would buy a piece of shit like that

>think different
>theyre all fucking retards thinking the same

This.

It has a bezel so you can still drop the thing and expect it to survive. XPS 13 does not.

Don’t put me in the same bag as those fucking losers

There is fucking suckers for every OS that exist , and I’m not talking about good taste I’m just talking about buying something because you like it , not because is the “best bang for your buck”

>t. mactoddler loser

Are you actually this retarded?

Don't reply to him, Ranjeet is pissed that his mom didn't get him an iPhone for Christmas and he's off on another shitposting war on Sup Forums. Just report him and call it a day.

>on’t put me in the same bag as those fucking losers
Except you are those fucking losers.

>There is fucking suckers for every OS that exist
#JustMactoddlerThings

I have this - don't buy it the fan noise is insane

Is that a different one from the one that you plug into the giant water cooling station?

What machines are you using, I wonder? Show me.

>Buys laptop
>Only portable if you own a forklift
>Doesn't just get a more powerful desktop

Why do people do this

The most difficult thing about replacing the battery in my Zenbook would be opening the case because they don't use Philips screws but flat T5 torxes. And getting the replacement battery of course. Pic related.

So retards then? Interesting

I don't understand why Sup Forums users think video games makes you a lesser person as an adult, my Chad neighbour and his friends play gta religiously

wrong and wrong

13" mbp for comparison
it's thinner too

Lol just because a salty mf says so

Sure buddy , I’m a Mac toddler

Still , it doesn’t answer my question , does Sup Forums only buys stuff based on low price as long as it has acceptable quality ?

No taste , no actually preferences , just following some other people opinion and making sure it always is the cheapest as possible