Wassup Sup Forums can u guys post you internet plan?

Wassup Sup Forums can u guys post you internet plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/white-students-at-baltimore-private-schools-caught-wear-1820001374
data.baltimoresun.com/news/police
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-per-capita-homicides-20171227-story.html/homicides/
bestplaces.net/climate/city/georgia/statesboro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you internet plan

bbrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaap

anonymouse activate and hack him

wow
thats not mine

can you repeat the question? im confuse

>wow
its okay. I keep resisting the urge to upgrade

2 / 2 Mbps on Comcast when my router is operating at its full speed.

kek, comcast offers you 2mbps and they offer me 2000mbps

Your router doesn't get a say in the matter. Get off of Sup Forums.

Comcast generally uses a router/modem combo, so he's not exactly wrong.

Comcast's IPv4 network is configured in such a way that millions of 802.11n routers attempt to throttle all incoming Internet traffic, run out of buffer, and drop many packets, resulting in erratic download speeds of 2 Mbps or less.
The only way to correct the issue is to buy a new router or disable WMM, which limits speeds on an 802.11n network to just 54 Mbps.

54mbps is better than 16mbps

300M-6$/month
I could get 1G for 12$ but since I've quit playing games and replaced my desktop with a laptop I don't use cables anymore ,and none of the laptops or phones have gigabit wifi capabilities so no need to upgrade

WOW 2 GBPS! Too bad you live in a shit hole.

Baltimore, KEK.

Do you live in highland town?

Dundalk?

Glen burnie?

Maybe next to Bethelhem steel that is now owned by the chinese?

That entire state is slowly becoming a shit hole. It's like New Jersey and California had a little baby state, but with Autism.

Kek, you must be poor.

Roland park

send help

>poor non-white people live near me now, the ENTIRE state is turning to shit

No user, you're just poor white trash.

If you have money, move to a nice part of the city, or move to MoCo or Howard county.

>>>/reddit/

I don't live in Baltimore. I have more sense than to live in that Liberal shit hole where niggle bears burn everything down, kill each other, and loot and steal everything.

Heroin capitol. Murder capitol.

BE PROUD!

Roland Park, the little island white hood surrounded by ghettos. BRILLIANT!

Poor brown people live next to me and murder at a rate that makes the Abrahmic God of the bible ashamed of him to call himself a murderer.

The rape, loot, steal, and burglarize at 300% the rest of the population.

These "nice" parts you talk about shrink in size. Get infected. And won't last forever. DO you think bmore was always a nig nog hell hole?

Australia?

Kek, get fucked white trash. As a white person with obviously more money than you, you deserve to live with nig nogs because you essentially are one.

see

That doesn't even make sense. You have no idea if I am white or not. Nor do you have any idea where I live.

Pro tip: It's not Maryland.

I'll visit reddit later.

So you're speaking out of your ass and have no idea of the local area.

Wew.

Pro-tip, I'm still better than you.

rural UK
isolated house at the end of a 60 yr old telephone line

We need doomguy to visit baltimore

You are not very bright.

>implying because I don't live there now I never have

Pro tip: But definitely not as dumb as you.

theroot.com/white-students-at-baltimore-private-schools-caught-wear-1820001374

Like I said, you're ghetto white trash.

So, I could have lived the same place as you and moved (because sense). And by fiat, calling me white trash means you are too.

Or is it, if people don't live where you live, they are by definition low class, trash, etc?

Please, take a pic of the crystal ball you are using that lets you know my skin color, place of residence, education, job, and so on.

You are not making sense here jr.

You lived in Roland park too? Bullshit. Unless it was mommy and daddys house.

No, I do not live in Roland Park. I don't live in Maryland.

Roland Park is not expensive or affluent as you think it is. It is not a millionaires club neighborhood by any means. Sure, if you tell people you are from roland park, they may assume you have money, or are upper middle class.

Homes in Maryland are expensive period. I own a 2,000 sq ft house with an acre of property that is literally half to a third of what I'd pay in Maryland for the exact same set up.

I will tell you I lived on the Chesapeake bay and Bel Air when I did live there, and have family who lives in various other places including Bel-Air.

I could give a shit less your wealth. I do care about Baltimore becoming a shit hole. It makes me sad. I have memories of the Market and getting fresh sea food. Crabing on the bay, visiting the state parks.

data.baltimoresun.com/news/police

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-per-capita-homicides-20171227-story.html/homicides/

"Baltimore has now had 343 homicides in 2017, sets record for killings per capita"

>Bel Air

>average income: $94,500
>average expenditure: $67,500

Remaining: $27,000

>Roland park

>average income: $119,500
>average expenditure: $79,000

Remaining: $40,500

Hmm wonder where i'd rather live.

I'd rather live in Bel-Air. That way I wouldn't be surrounded by a ghetto shit hole.

You keep making it about wealth. There is much more that goes into life and where you live than it being expensive.

And again

>implying because a person doesn't live in a wealthy place they themselves aren't wealthy

You keep assuming....

And as I have pointed out, prices of homes varies by location. Why would I pay 500k for a house if I can get it for 250k? You're childish idea is because you can you should and it implies wealthy. It doesn't it makes you a terrible businessman and investor to over pay.

Where I live, income and home value are different. As well as food, gas, electric, etc prices.

You may make 15 dollars an hour as a 7 Eleven clerk, but your cost of living is higher than where I live and a clerk makes 9 dollars an hour.

Yeah but if your industry doesn't exist in the middle of fuck off nowhere, what does it matter?

I can't get a job in the middle of nowhere because I'm not a 7-11 clerk, I work in IT for John's Hopkins. And while I COULD probably find a job elsewhere, cheaper. I have no desire to.

Cool, my mother retired from JHU. She worked at Bay View for some time.

My friend Andrew teaches Pharmacy at JHU as well as does IT. He writes SQL DB's.

Whew, enough name throwing?

Again, you keep assuming. You have no idea who I am or what I make.

You're right, location location location. Again, while Roland Park is a very nice area, it is literally surrounded by Ghetton. When yuou drive home, like from Eastern Ave, to Rolan or where ever, its like entering an entire different planet.

And, I do not live in the middle of no where. My family who lives in Bel-Air have a 30 minute drive to Bmore city center, yet are not surrounded by murdering, raping, thieving niggly bears.

I, however no longer live in the state.

I do IT as well, but I do it mostly from my home. Maybe you make more? Probably. But my QOL is considerably higher.

My County and City are below average for every statistical crime.

For total crime risk we score 56 out of 100 on the point2homes scale.

We just one 1 Million for "America Best Communities" sponsored by Frontier Communications, DISH network, CoBank and the Weather Channel.

>one

>won

I have brain damage

Only speed that ISP offers where you actually get it all the time; 10meg down/1 meg up. I'm not joking. I pay $46.00 for this. Sad part is that they are the only game in this city so I'm stuck with it. The max speed is 100/10 but like I said you won't see it all the time.

>America Best Communities
>Statesboro, Georgia

Yeah I'll take a HARD pass there. I spent two weeks backpacking through Georgia about 5 years ago and it's disgusting in the summer time. Even where I was (north of Atalanta) it was hot as dicks. Not my climate.

Versus the snow, ice, bone numbing cold, road salt, dirty everywhere. Where short sleeve all year round.

You can't handle 80 degrees?

bestplaces.net/climate/city/georgia/statesboro

Statesboro, Georgia, gets 46 inches of rain per year. The US average is 39. Snowfall is 0 inches. The average US city gets 26 inches of snow per year. The number of days with any measurable precipitation is 71.

On average, there are 212 sunny days per year in Statesboro, Georgia. The July high is around 93 degrees. The January low is 37. Sperling's comfort index for Statesboro is a 70 out of 100, where a higher score indicates a more comfortable year-around climate. The US average for the comfort index is 54. Our index is based on the total number of days annually within the comfort range of 70-80 degrees, and we also applied a penalty for days of excessive humidity.

>triggered poorfag redditor
new year, same shit
lol@ur lyfe

>Snowfall is 0 inches.
I like snow

>being this triggered about a somebody living in a city