Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xxazhg.webm
amazon.com/NPET-Lighting-Colorful-Adjustable-Computer/dp/B071YFDPB8
youtu.be/m0MovqRg0bI
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50106773/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this you?

>battlestation thread
you people are pathetic. are you THAT starved for attention?
thinking over-consumption of shitty consumer electronics somehow merits recognition. lmao

I saw Battlestation what were better than mine for half the price.

Its not about who has the more money, its about who utilities it better

Would 100% hang out with.

(You)
The best battlestation is the most efficient/productive/cost-effective one, not the one with expensive paperweights.

Aesthetically and functionally well designed setups are a joy to look at and discuss.

What seems more pathetic to me is someone getting that salty about people doing what they enjoy, going into a topical thread and taking the time to complain about it.

my bst at 31th december

>a little overly patriotic
>Must be a nazi

How is it living with such a sad world view. How are you coping with your white guilt.

>implying we want attention

(You)
This to be honest

how many females have been inside your room?

Exactly one year ago. Miss that monitor.

What is that main monitor? Looks DESU/10
7/10
fag
get yourself docking station
this shit literally costs $10

34uc79g. There was a pricing Error, I got it for 400 instead of 600. For reference the standard 34um68 was 340 USD

Nice desu ne.

rate me? I'm not 12

Should have had another or a better angle.

Already ordered one.

pretty nice user

>tfw I want to leanr Piano

I'm looking for a dual monitor stand, any recommended brands/personal recommendations?

Ideally something with on the fly adjustment where I don't have to unscrew shit every time I want to re-position my monitors.

I'm probably gonna replace the keycaps with grey/black ones.

Any ideas after that to make it more aesthetic?

Repaint the wall, throw away or frame the artwork, and get a different color desk.

my.mixtape.moe/xxazhg.webm

>catan
ishygddt

First upload in a couple years I think. Cable management could be better, need longer speaker cable to route it properly. Also need some more stuff on the walls its looking a little empty.

Thoughts?

Manchild

fix that shit on the wall

fixed.

Dropped to one monitor, and my desk feels so much cleaner. I just need to figure out how to deal with all of these cables.

>soy caves
>not being mobile

>tfw have everything I need in my backpack
>thinkpad (2TiB), powerful enough to do any of my work
>earphones + dac + mp3 player (500GiB music)
>power-brick charges everything (use public electricity)
>get internet from my phone, don't have broadband

Grow the fuck up.

cringelord af

>admitting to being homeless

sorry, we're not all homeless like you.

Grow up and get a wage, NEET faggots.

>le tactical on the go shit
Sorry comrade, I don't care for the taste of my own piss.

Says the guy who literally lives in a trashcan.

How's mommy handling your electricity bill?

Scram!

Where you move constantly?
You have a remote job?

He just has to keep moving, user.

He has to keep moving...

I live in fairly rural seaside and take the train to the city for my work.
I also have no need to for useless bells and whistles, so I just stick with essentials which allows me enormous flexibility.
I'm trying to get away from over-saturated technology in my life, so I prefer to keep it minimal and avoid having that kind of anchor if you will.
Bringing my stuff into the woods or on the beach and listening to music with my gf whilst stoned is comfy.

>inbred bumpkin
>too poor to afford nice things so he clings to a "rugged" spartan lifestyle
>degenerate weedhead
>lying about having a GF

You're pathetic

>seething
Cry more.

rate

You'd get further if you said you were going for the minimalist look, that you've got a ton of clutter and you're trying to cut back.

I mean, I understand trying to make do with less in just general terms. Watch your spending, eat healthier, stop wasting so much money

Where did you get those figures?

Pretty good btw

I pre-ordered Popuko and Pipimi off Goodsmile last year when they were available and Venom Snake at a con. Thank you.

"Man cave" read "My bedroom at mum & dads house".

Either shit or get off the pot son.

apologies for the awful picture, but I like my little setup, needs more power though for the games

This is so retarded I don't even know what to respond desu

My nigga! Pelmeni are the best shit ever

Why does this give me Hotline Miami vibes lmao. Nice backlight

Explain your wire management please.

What kind of mousepad is that?

how do i think like an architect when making my room? i mean it cant be that hard right?
like in 2 years ill finish uni and prob be in a job renting a small house like 1 room 1 bathroom
how do i make it comfy, practical and good looking without spending too much? Just steal someone elses room idea?

Sup

this one

amazon.com/NPET-Lighting-Colorful-Adjustable-Computer/dp/B071YFDPB8

You just buy the furniture and stuff you like and rearrange it until you are happy. In the meantime you can let yourself get inspired by other peoples roomdsigns. It took me 2 years until i figured out what i want my Apartment to look like, i also rearrange my stuff every few months when i get bored and to make sure it's all clean. And I haven't even really decorated my walls yet

>Buys a case with no 5/25" drive bays
>Proceeds to use an external drive reader
>Which will probably permanently sit on top of his case since he has no drawers at his desk to throw it in

That's some sexy Keyboard

I get you bro, all you mentioned is actually more than a person should need, just the thinkpad with the 2tb and a phone. post your gear.

Happy new year Sup Forums!

All the money you put into buying weed and technically smoking your money could've been spent buying a nice rig and enjoying life

Everything is so beautiful. Why the shitty mousepad?

Not who you replying to but.
>your money could've been spent buying a nice rig and enjoying life
Just because smoking weed is not your thing, doesn't mean he's not enjoying life, maybe to him spending money on a nice rig is wasting money when he could spend it buying weed. just sayin. put yourself in someone elses shoes.

WHAT FUCKING DESK IS THAT

PLEASE TELL ME

Same argument can be used for your rig. That's also and objectively more expensive hobby.
You play games in your free time to have fun, I get high and listen to music with gf.
Recently enjoying this youtu.be/m0MovqRg0bI

probably some IKEA desk

ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50106773/

>over patriortic
>drumpf

>хpючeвный caлaт пoд шyбoй
Ha cocaч, быдлo

Let me guess. You're the guy that lives in a shed.

negative its a stilford professional desk avaliable in aus

I live in a house by the sea side.

what would you recommend?

>tfw living the dream

Wow, that's some wageslaving butthurt. While you waste away your time and energy at work, I live in the woods, hunt my food, and live a happy workless life. Enjoy ending up with a heart attack due to work stress in your miserable offices.

I can taste the salt from your post jesus christ that guy really did bring out the hate and salt from Sup Forums

gay ass patrioticuck

Not the wageslave but can you post some pics of your house in the woods/something that shows what it's like living there? I am kinda interested

So you can detect my location and send your friends CIA niggers to pick me up? I don't think so.

does your tin foil hat double as a vessel to boil water?

Living the dream warehouse edition

>Catan
Mah negro.

hi isaac

Чe пидopaхa я тeбя пo poзeткe cдиaнoнил, a нy пoшeл oтcюдa

>trumpshit anime tard/100

nice poptepipic nendos tho

>Enjoy ending up with a heart attack due to work stress in your miserable offices.
>Stressing at work
LoL

>officework
>wage
excuse me

fugg i havent been to Sup Forums in years

your filenames used to be 'isaacs fourth'