Why do the Japanese dislike foreigners?

Why do the Japanese dislike foreigners?
(apart from the 100s of years of isolation)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_YS0fp0TYY
youtube.com/watch?v=QBiaO8w06WM
youtube.com/watch?v=XTyB9wQocnM
youtube.com/watch?v=tIGLe6vQrrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Orient is full of xenophobia

looks like me with with long hair

It's natural to dislike foreigners, its an instinct all men have

They genetically superior, they are even better than some whites like Slavs and Iberians

people feel scared when they encounter someone who aren't speak Japanese.

Gaddafi-sama

Superiority complex from the centuries of undefeated history

So you're saying if someone was to immigrate to japan a, learn the language, and observe their traditions they would be tolerated more?

Don't have such a prejudice bias.
I believe that a person who say an opinion like you must be a racist.

why not

I dislike people in Europe very much.

They absolutely do not. It's a gaijin projection.

People in tourist areas, especially Tokyo, can feel overwhelmed by the tourists. Immigrants are a completely different matter, but I'm assuming you're talking about tourists

Also US military personnel annoy locals. Spend 5 minutes in a Yokosuka train when some drunk Navy grunts barge in and you'll know why

The first time my sister taught English there she was assigned to Gifu prefecture. A rural, rustic and if I remember, kind of arid area of Japan. The principal held a banquet for us when we came, everyone was giddy to approach and interact with us and invite us to be with them. The schoolkids thought I looked like an 8 year old version of Leo Dicaprio (Titanic was released a year or so before, and I still vaguely had dirty blonde hair so I guess? I don't think I looked anything like him, I was skinny, pale and awkward). When I went to the school they kept trying to come see us in the staff office since they liked my sister so much.

Haven't been back a third time and don't plan to but Japan is still goat in my book and the experience was pretty ideal but even though I love Japan oddly I can't stand anime and non-realistic Japanese games.

Only Tokyo/Yokohama had typical western urban coldness.

Are those guys jews?

They make it look like it

This is what the Japs thought of your Portuguese cousins when they first saw them

You sure the ones with obvious african features are not black slaves/servants? Portuguese used them extensively when exploring (spaniards too) and specially for tasks like this one. Look at how the "whitest" looking one in the left is not carrying shit.

Yeah it probably is just African servatns. I was just making memes. Also being on the deck of a ship for months would give you a wicked brown tan I would think

No problem senpai, I'm all in for Alberto Barbosa memes.

Don't tell such a lie, an uneducated and ignorant redneck.
This is one of pictures which depicted Americans who arrived Japan in 19th century.
It was the first time to see Americans for the Japanese at that time, so they described such drawings with the fear.
However, as they get used to, Japanese painters depicted them like this.
I believe that an unenlightened person LIKE YOU must be the ringleader of discrimination and prejudice in the world.

The only foreigners who are disliked by Japanese are the following:
1. Liars
2. Shameless
3. Uncivilized
4. Victim-casting prostitutes
5. Arrogant beggars
6. Psychopath
7. Anti-Japan-educated
A few nations satisfy all above conditions :DDD

This is the foreigner whom many Japanese dislike.
This Zainichi Korean satisfies
1. Liars
2. Shameless
3. Uncivilized
4. Victim-casting proxy
5. Arrogant beggars
6. Psychopath
7. Anti-Japan
8. Enemy nations

it is netouyos who are looked down on by normal japanese, and your point is yet another netouyo's projection lmao

>1. Liars
the word, netouyo, is like a synonym for liar in japan. almost everything they sperg about is fabrication or fantasy they believe. they're also revisionists who argue imperial japan fought for liberation of asia, ignoring warcrimes, aggressive acts and colonies of imperial japan's.
>2. Shameless
netouyos are shameless as fuck, have the audacity to say things like above without any twinges of conscience, and go mad if you criticize it.
>3. Uncivilized
most netouyos are of lower class and incredibly uncivilized.
>4. Victim-casting proxy
netouyos think themselves as persecuted patoriots
>5. Arrogant beggars
"don't give welfare to zainichi and foreighners (but to us)" - netouyo
>6. Psychopath
netouyos' morbid obsession with south korea knows no bounds. they can't help thinking about it, watching it and posting anti-korea stuff 24/7. they often begin insulting korea out of the blue online and derail arguments, labelling anybody who criticize them as zainichi.

Japanese penis small weak, gaijin penis big powerful.

Looks accurate to me tbqh

so they are your Sup Forums? how horrifying

Japanese are white though unlike Chinese and Chink Koreans

Korean's penis is the shortest in the world desu
Ask This psycho guy is a real Korean in Japan (Zainichi, nationality = South Korea)

>Argentina 14.88

The information given by my favorite anime differs from yours. South Koreans have the same size than yours.

kind of.
and see , this is a good proof of their obsession with korea. they fabricate myriads of these pics.

My dick is 17.7 cm long.
My jp gf loves it.

>It's natural to dislike foreigners, its an instinct all men have

How are average American tourists treated in Japan? Just some guy who's interested in the country and culture and such, not some obsessive weeb or arrogant military man.

Are the Japanese ever wrong?

China, right?

We don't dislike foreigners expect like these people.
youtube.com/watch?v=q_YS0fp0TYY
youtube.com/watch?v=QBiaO8w06WM
youtube.com/watch?v=XTyB9wQocnM

youtube.com/watch?v=tIGLe6vQrrY

ブサヨ発狂おつかれw
早く日本から出てけよ