Is this okay for preventing kikes for mining scamcoins with my CPU?

Is this okay for preventing kikes for mining scamcoins with my CPU?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/hoshsadiq/adblock-nocoin-list/
wired.com/2015/11/i-turned-off-javascript-for-a-whole-week-and-it-was-glorious/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ublock origin and uMatrix is all you need. You should be blocking everything but css and images by default

just ad this list to your adblock:
github.com/hoshsadiq/adblock-nocoin-list/

Scam.coins ? You sound uneducated.

"most trusted" by what fucking measurement? marketing is fucking cancer

>scamcoins
wew
spotted the nocoiner pleb

You sound angry

By consumers. Check your hate dude.

Goodbye R*ddit. You can leave now.

you shouldn't be allowing javascript in the first place, it's like having sex with dozens of whores without condom.

uBlock filters – Resource abuse

>blocking javascript in 2k17
Be real user, you can't use the web without javascript anymore. The jews won it's over

I only allow whats needed on a site by site basis. Like literally the bare minimum. For videos I stream with mpv so no extra scripts are needed. Literally the best way to browse the web.

>I only allow some js
h-how? do you handpick scripts on every page you browse? What addon do u use?

>kikes
>scamcoins
t. nigger
seriously, you expect the entire internet for free, and not only that, you're too autistic for ads to take up space on any website, and now that some clever people are trying to cover the costs with coin mining, you want to block that too.
pic very related

Follow the reply chain.

As an example this is what I allow in umatrix and ubo for youtube. This is just to get the thumbnails and search function. But all you really need is just the url to stream.

How do you connect to the internet for free, you have one of those BGP routers and some agreement with some ISPs?

Cheers dude, added

how can you tell if your browser is being used for mining? I dont use IE but when I do, my whole PC is slow as fuck and pretty much freezes

I block ads because they're universally intrusive. Back when moot was still in charge and he was partnered with J-List, I left all my adblockers off and even occasionally clicked an ad. It worked fine, it didnt fuck up my browser, it didnt infest me with malware and aids, and it didnt steal compute time from me to mine coins.

Now it's nothing but sketchy ass clickbait ads plastered everything and god-only-knows-what from those ukrainian domains. Gookmoot can suck my shit, web hosting is nowhere near that expensive.

disable javascript

>install ad blocker
>ad blocker blocks ads
>ads mutate to bypass ad blocker
>ad blocker updates and blocks ads
>ad blocker builds reputation and install base
>sells out to ad companies
>repeat

JavaScript's gonna get you in the end

see

see

>blocking javascript in 2k17
i'm doing it in 2k18 too, kay?

see

wired.com/2015/11/i-turned-off-javascript-for-a-whole-week-and-it-was-glorious/

The only way we'll lose is if everyone stops working on adblocking

Don't pretend to be retarded. You know I meant running a service on the internet isn't free.
>web hosting is nowhere near that expensive.
I think you underestimate how much traffic Sup Forums gets. m00t spent a over a decade just trying to break even and we know how that turned out.

hory shet
how to stream with mpv?