How do you feel about the struggle of refugee children?

How do you feel about the struggle of refugee children?

Other urls found in this thread:

capsweb.org/blog/overpopulation-drought-and-syria’s-devastating-five-year-civil-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are permanently physically & cognitively stunted, they are a massive time bomb

I could not fucking care less.

I don't feel anything anymore.

Sympathetic.
But at the same time, they are absolutely not my country's or Europe's responsibility. They should be given aid overseas and adopted privately if people desire to take care of them that much.

Germany should welcome their news guest.

They wont be there long, after all.

Moderately apathetic

got my own problems

Id adopt two to be my daughters.

Don't give a shit

Literally don't care if they get slowly burned in front of their parents, even cats have more value than them

I don't

From a person who have been abandoned as long as mind can remember, so it's quite sad. The struggle's real unlike NEET life. Appreciate living life more and becoming harder than diamond. If they're near, surely I would adopt them and actually gave them chances not to become a NEET. At least that's what I could contribute back while being a loser on love.

would like to care but just can't
there are enough problems closer to home

Fuck them. We have enough underprivileged children here.

the more refugee children struggle the harder i get

I feel bad for them but then I remember they'll probably grow up to be shits.

We have children with worse problems here.

They're not fleeing ISIS. They're fleeing the Assad regime. The person who made that meme is talking out their booty.

It's horrible. I wish we had the resources to help. However, what is happening to them is the Karma of humanity's sins. All the world will burn, and they are but the canaries in the coal mine.

capsweb.org/blog/overpopulation-drought-and-syria’s-devastating-five-year-civil-war

I feel like their fathers, older brothers and uncles should have taken up arms to defend their home and way of life instead of acting like rats on a sinking ship.

what struggle

let them here I will show those little shits some real struggle

Send them back

They should be shot cold.

Couldn't care less. Should be sent back to where they came from so they could improve the shitholes they escaped from in the future.

my whole family + diaspora were refugees to america + aus in the 70s so I get the refugee thing.

there are a little over 3 million indochinese abroad but we don't commit terrorism, hate the west and refuse to assimilate. so fuck the arab ones, they can continue destroying each other for all i care.

They should fight their oppressors or end up like palestinians desu.

Scattered all over the world with no place to call home

no one is going to give them an easy life except themselves.

In a few years they'll hit puberty and become criminals.

same shit

"They should just dodge the bombs!"

Slightly sympathetic. More, though, sick of their people's bullshit.

Sucks to be them, basically.

In a perfect world, we'd go Iron/Bronze Age on their asses. Destroy their culture, kill or take the men into slavery and disbursed throughout the world, take the women as war booty, and raise the children to be like normal people. It's the only way to resolve an otherwise intractable problem like this.

I'm not about waiting centuries in hopes of a harmonious coexistence.

Bullshit. Assad kept the peace, ISIS and islamists, supported by gulf country scum are the problem.

just finna leave this here

You're one of the good ones

South Vietnam RIP.

I feel terrible for them, I don't even watch the news anymore because it drives me crazy to think about what they have to go through.

No child deserves that

Yeah but the Syrian ones in Europe are MOSTLY fleeing from Assad, Assadists generally stayed in Syria
Same goes for Iraqis, most of the refugees are from the government-controlled south

It's sad.

But still, they will be the terrorists of tomorrow.

well that is true, but the revolution there started because he was pretty totalitarian. all im saying is that there is no 'good' side there

Im a terrorist

you are a terrorist

we are all terrorists by nature

i made them rooms in my celar.

They have Syrians but they're not refugees like Europe/Canada/Lebanon/Jordan/Turkey but they took them as labor workers like the South Asian/Southeast Asian workers in the gulf
For example there are 2.5M Syrians in KSA but they're not refugees

Moderately Sympathethic.
I like children, their life pretty much sucks now, but I dont want more little sunnispawn in my country permanently either because I know that they wont stay cute and will lead to an even more fractured cluster of ethnic interest groups in my country who block ours and also talks beyond important thematics which are not about the social fabric of the nation.
Theyd best be cared for with a temporary stay in mind or there should have been made large encampments in the levant but wiith european building standarts, sanitarisation and protection.
Even better education, this could have been a chance to influence the middle east by educating the refugeechildren (and maybe some of the adult too.) to be mmore secular and with the skills necessary to directly proceed building the country up once the war ends.

On another note, We never give a fuck about indian or southammerican children living in squalor, dont get me started on the subsaharans.
There is too much shit in the world to care for, so I rather concentrate on the people in my country and the ones in its periphery.

>They wont be there long

But out politicians say they will stay forever and be integrated.

We have 3 millions of syrians so i think we are the ones who help them most

Bearded kids.

fuck off you should help your barbarian neighbors out.

west should not deal with this so its not like its our obligation to.

yeah, but we're not terrorizing our own country.

sad desu

USA is what started this mess
Stop with this "nuffin to do with us we wuz good boyz" bullshit

the whole debacle acts as an incessant reminder that there is no hope for humanity.

i do, ultimately, understand why countries refuse to take these migrants in. i understand why some people might feel the need to dress their refusal up with a bunch of political sophistry to alleviate the guilt, and why others will take the opposite approach and toss it back with open scorn. i understand. it's all very understandable.

but there is something tragic in the fact that we actually do have sufficient resources to provide for these people, whose food and shelter would be blips on our national budgets; only we can't/won't because the current method by which we distribute our abundance precludes us from doing so, and to change said distribution is too much work.

once again, i'm reminded that, if you just alter a few variables, a couple million lives being ruined might not be enough to move a nation. add it to the list i guess; right alongside the irish potato famine, the transatlantic slavery trade, the holocaust, the opium wars, the dutch east indian company, the migrants to california during the great depression. on and on the great human comedy repeats itself; always the same actors; chimps, grunt a little more eloquently, have a little less body hair, but under this fragile veneer of society, chimps.

iirc poles didn't really like when hitler did the same to them what you suggest to do with syrians

Well, he is not from the US. Neither am I.
US is NOT "the West".

dont really care

kills any little hope i have for future syria
these kids are gonna grow up as niggers, like Palestinians

I am sympathetic to their plight and wish to help them, as I have been instructed to do so by the teachings of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.