Old Worlders are asleep, post the New World

Old Worlders are asleep, post the New World.

BUMP

>that giant phallic rock in the background
Are the Americas truly the prime spot on the entire Earth?
Yes.

new world more like poo world

k

>Old Worlders
We are not. 4:43 AM here.

>implying we ever sleep

Delet this

Abu Mohammed, mon frere. Time to go out and burn some cars.

this

Meh, we already have enough problems. I'm saddened by the whole situation here since the climate (with Muslims) is very tense and it may go out of control at some point.

Did something major happen in france last week that I'm not aware of?

usual shit and the whole Burkini farce. France proves it once again It can be as entertaining as US (riots and shit) if it wanted to.

Nothing major, it's just that everyone here is focused on the "burkini" (Islamic swimsuit) who got banned in several cities. This started a shitstorm involving the media, politicians, and our even supreme court (who lifted the ban).

I mean the news are talking about Muslims and Islam 24/7. It never ends and many people are sick of this.

And it will never end unless you become a full Islamic state or you deport all slimes.

all those disgusting canada geese...

>news are talking about Muslims and Islam 24/7
I somehow can understand this feeling. Our news keeps talking about China Taiwan relationship 24/7 from time to time, it is truly exhausting.
>supreme court (who lifted the ban)
I heard some towns refuse to follow the supreme court's ruling and are still going to enforce the ban, right?

imagine all the shit everywhere

>majestic_canadian_wildlife.webm

Now this is where I want to die

>I heard some towns refuse to follow the supreme court's ruling
Yes, because the supreme court only ruled about the ban in one city.

But I have no doubt all the other bans will be lifted by inferior courts, as they'll probably follow the supreme court's ruling.

>China Taiwan relationship
Isn't it getting better?

>Isn't it getting better?
It's getting no where actually. Probably deteriorate because the new president refuse to recognize some "treaty".(it basically claims there is only on China, the PRC. no wiggle room, no PRC&ROC are both China rhetoric)
I learnt french for about 2 years in college, sad to see France is in such state desu.

>there is only on China
there is only one China

Imagine building a comfy house on there

t. republic of china

actually carving out the stone to make a house would look comfier

The fact the two presidents met last year in Singapore looked like a significant step, though.

Here with Muslims, it's certainly going worse and worse (and their numbers are increasing). The outcome may not be pleasant for anyone.