TFW mom is threatening to kick me out if I don't go to university or get a gf

>TFW mom is threatening to kick me out if I don't go to university or get a gf

WHAT THE FUCK MOM, I have anxiety and depression! !! You made me like this!

Do parents in your country ruin their children's lives then abandon them?

You should be happy, my father kicked me out when I was 18 just because I was 18.

>Do parents in your country ruin their children's lives then abandon them?
Actually yes. Happened to me, gotta get a job.

damn that sucks

have u ever thought about killing them?

I'm not sure if it's even possible

why are turks such manchildren?

Kek no, my mother was pretty sad about it even, but my father insisted.

"He is a man now, he has to learn how to live on his on"

why are canadians such childadults?

ask ur parents to pay for shipping me.

why don't you kill them?

Me and jorge are planning on killing ours. I'm booking a flight to Barcelona, Spain next week in order to help Jorge finally kill his parents like he's always wanted to.

He said he got that machete he's been posting about when i messaged him on Steam, we're going to use that lmao!

Nah I'm good, good luck tho!

>blaming your parents for your shit life
top wew

you should man

you need to get revenge, Jorge hasn't posted much lately we've been playing some steam games together but he sent me pics of his machete it's fucking sick

>getting a proper education and getting a gf has the same weight when it comes to kicking you out or not

lmao nice mom OP

Nope, I'm in my mid 20s and, for my mom to kick me out, I would literally need to snort cocaine from a hooker's anus in the living room's sofa while singing the nazi anthem the day grandma is visiting. And she would probably eventually let me come back if I'm in need and I promise to behave well.

Go to trade school you faggot.

i don't want to be a subhuman labourer, sorry

enjoy your destroyed joints though

wtf jorge i thought you were 18

This is probably a massive fake and, if it isn't, seriously don't do it. Not only it's illegal and atrocious but also Jorge doesn't have the balls to do it and you will lose your time while risking jail.

That said, if for some magic thing it happens please do some blatant signature so we can know here.

>Not only it's illegal and atrocious

wtf it's illegal to kill your parents in spain?

i hate your country now. but anyways jorge was pretty adamant about it. He was saying how he wants to chop their heads off while dressed up as Elliot Rodger and speak one of the speeches from his famous videos and then decapitate them like some of the Mexican cartel beheading videos he's been watching

Jorge is a good man desu

>canucks
Not even once.

I'm not Jorge. Actually I'm kind of a normie, just in a bad lapse of my life and this is why it's saturday night but I'm in a mongolian paperfolding forum writing about moms, cocaine and hookers.

Kek. Okay you tricked me, I feel for it believed the part of talking with Jorge first in your previous post.

why don't you just commit crime?

then you won't be a neet anymore

>Be at computer all day
>Eyes sore as fuck
>They hurt so fucking much
>already used half bottle of artificial tears just today
>tfw will probably go blind in the near future

I-I'm not a neet, you don't need to be one to live with parents here. My uni is too close to my hometown to justify moving out, they would be very sad and think I hate them if I move.

bump

How the fuck?
I can sit at my computer for like 9 hours only getting up for food and toilet, and my eyes feel fine