How can a country with such a massive population and strategically useful location be so irrelevant?

How can a country with such a massive population and strategically useful location be so irrelevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

merdeka.com/khas/kami-ingin-lepas-dari-indonesia-baik-baik-wawancara-jacob-rumbiak-2.html
bbc.com/indonesia/berita_indonesia/2016/05/160502_indonesia_papua_ipwp
folksofdayak.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/kalimantan-merdeka/
iqbaljafaraneukpasee.blogspot.my/2013/06/seruan-kepada-bangsa-bangsa-sumatera-ke.html
sumatera-merdeka.blogspot.my/
afandriadya.com/2011/05/11/malaysia-memandang-sumatra/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it was occupied by the Portuguese

Every provinces have their own mind, despite being propagated here as "united Greater land" since the gommie strikes. Everything will dissolves into smaller countries in the near future.
t. North Borneoan sick of haze

I think they're united only against the dutch

free sarawak and sabah
give back sabah to sulu
and stop sucking saudi dick
just consider us doesnt exist
being relevant only attract lgbt and degenerates one

No it wasn't.

We traded tere, and Timor Leste was the place we actually occupied. And it's pretty good, because it's catholic, and has less crime per capita than the US.

The rest of the nations were shit at removing kebab though, so dutch/belgian colonies are the worst.

so how come you just left and letting fretilin commies slaughtered other who"d disagree with them during vacuum power

How come they haven't yet invaded Australia

From what I know, Indonesians just don't really give a shit what happens outside their cunt. We thought they hated us with what happened in 1999 but recent polls showed that 84% of Indos have positive or favourable views of Australia so guess we were wrong lmoa

We had our own shit going on in the 70's. Namely commies took down the authoritative right-wing regime that lasted for 30 years, so the pendulum was swinging very far the other way. Wasn't until the 90's that we stabilized enough to help.

Becuase it's a bunch of islands.

it blew my mind when i found out that indonesia was the 4th most populated country in the world

you literally never hear about them

>How can a country with such a massive population and strategically useful location be so irrelevant?

sounds a lot like Central America tbqh, i think it comes down to hot places being breeding grounds for lazy fucks who don't have the work ethic to prepare for the winter

A few reasons

A) they have a very sizable army, but their navy and air force are all hand me downs from the 70's, it'll stand absolutely no chance against our heavily modernized air force and navy and best chance scenario is they make land fall in the middle of a desert.

B) Indonesia is a recipient of large amounts of aid from the US, Australia and Japan. To piss us off, is to potentially get aid cut off, and a loss of such a large amount would probably destabilize a good portion of the country.

You don't hear much about Bangladesh either.

It's the most densely populated country in the world I believe, so there's a fact about it

Interesting, I just realized Java is about as dense as Bangladesh, fuck that shit lol

kek still jerking off to our potential invasion
we dont care about your continent
our ancestors gave us message do not disturb the things in the south sea

>kek still jerking off to our potential invasion
I'm not? Canuck friend asked why you's haven't invaded us, so I gave him 2 very good reasons. It has nothing to do with what I or any other Australian thinks.

no not that much but i see south asian gas station owners here and one of them told me they were from bangladesh, i dont think ive ever seen an indonesian person before

shouldn't you secede from Malaysia first?

you should take it back honestly we regretted much annexing them in 70s too much money spent there
im javanese myself and yes fuck this shit we need to raze every city here although the crime state isnt as high as similar densely populated region

most of us think people who migrating for work is being considered as traitors to their own country

Because they are monkeys
/thread

this
sage

fun fact: indonesia has 50x the population of singapore but only 2.5x the gdp

Islam.

MONTHS
OF
CLEAN
AIR

Indonesians are such sweet people desu

Islam desu

fucking this.

I don't get it honestly.
The Islands had several Medieval empires that spread through Java, Sumatra, and the Malayan peninsula, why did none of that create a sense of Island unity? Even the Dutch rule should have left some sort of sense of nationhood.

FREE PAPUA
R
E
E

P
A
P
U
A

I have this question too.

comparing to the soo fractured continental SEA.
maritime SEA is just Indon Malaysia and else.

Indon is basically an empire sized who

You can usually stump people with the trivia question of name the country #4 in population. Like you say, most never even heard of an Indonesia. Did you mean Indochina? Indiana?

it's much easier to fix economy of a small country than of a large one

Leave them alone white man

Why does cum skinned people want to destroy everything put TPP and other regulation shit

To protect the nature of course, the orang utans are crying.

indonesia is big

Because we left

>firms and poor farmers clear trees to grow oil palm for money. they slash and burn practices,mass deforestation and annual haze ensue
>pic related, the SE asian haze last year

satellite image for ya

we still did it user
it just some malaycuck shitposting dreaming of a united caliphate
we are one of most nationalistic county along with vietnam
what haze

in ASEAN

Their women are disgusting af. At least some parts of SE Asia are talked about because of prostitution/sex tourism, but Indonesian people are ugly. Race-mixing with whites yields below average results, so they're stuck in their shithole doing whatever. I legit confused my half-Indonesian female friend for a poor Spanish-Asian moor, wasn't that far off desu.

yeah the anglo countries prefer trading with british former colonies over instead with other former colonizer regions
instead we got one of most butthurt colonizer
im not blaming them tho
just leave us as be

Something in the water.

there is a sense of unity, since medieval era even. don't listen to a malaycuck, its just typical malay butthurt. they have always wanted sumatra and borneo for 'muh malay race'

say thank you

this

Indonesia is a very diverse country with many religious/ethnic/linguistic groups. If it wasn't for them being part of the same colony they would not feel united.

You now realise more people live in Bangladesh than in Russia.

Just fucking try us, indog scum.

I am Sabahan and I don't want to become with flipland. Sorry.
And correction, it's China's dick, mind you. Oooh.

We're actually trying in recent years, if you are reading the local news. although it's slow and still quite uncertain.

I know that feels.

They're more secular than you think.

You should actually ask them, as for me, I don't really care about those islanders. My island is a fucking preggy dragon. :P

>Sayeth the Indonesia Raya dreamers.
Please learn to manage your lands and islands properly, oka-- oohh wait a minute, you are the Javanese, not quite in the favor of the Dutch, aren't you? So, that's explain why you decide to become commies instead. Commies soul still lives within you. Wake up.

>sabahan
kek filthy tribal animist dayak, we're importing your woman here to marry javanese so they become proper cultured people

stupid shit, its the north sumatrans which have the most commies, leaders of indon commies party are almostly exclusively from there

eating too much malay propaganda

commies? what the fuck are you talking about malaycuck
we slaughtered them back in 60s
and also sorry for the haze apparently it makes you couldnt distinguish between arabs dick and chinas dick
oh wait never mind since you suck every dick the kingdoms that dominate your region since a thousand year ago
dont insult our brother brave srivijayan warriors
they are different from those descendant of traitors migrated to malay peninsula and play "we wuz card"
turn off your proxy no need to bring uncle aussie here by pouting

Indonesia's GDP per capita is literally 3 times as high even though Timor Leste is a tiny religiously homogeneous christian state. It's a state that almost could not have failed, yet the portuguese managed to make it one of the worst states in SEA.

>this level of bantering

Learn your geography. Dayak is Sarawak, Sabah is Dusun. Bongok, Joko, pendatang asing tanpa izin. At least the flip amah can speak English.

Did you not read? (And tfw no (You) by this comment) Why did you reply at the wrong person? Too much ganja today?
We don't kill our own Sultans and do not based our government with pieces of commies ideology. *looking at Indo today, meh*
Bongs actually kind to us. China are also nice.
>they are different from those descendant of traitors migrated to malay peninsula and play "we wuz card"
>while he still stuck, clueless and heavily indoctrined by Pak karno

Maluku
merdeka.com/khas/kami-ingin-lepas-dari-indonesia-baik-baik-wawancara-jacob-rumbiak-2.html

Papua Barat
bbc.com/indonesia/berita_indonesia/2016/05/160502_indonesia_papua_ipwp

Kalimantan
folksofdayak.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/kalimantan-merdeka/
>“KEADILAN SOSIAL BAGI SELURUH BANGSA INDONESIA” ternyata hanya berkembang menjadi KEADILAN SOSIAL BAGI PULAU JAWA"

Sumatra
iqbaljafaraneukpasee.blogspot.my/2013/06/seruan-kepada-bangsa-bangsa-sumatera-ke.html

sumatera-merdeka.blogspot.my/

afandriadya.com/2011/05/11/malaysia-memandang-sumatra/
>read comments section

Not my statements, it's from the people of Indonesia.
Your commie Java state keeps the natives of these islands illiterate and use their sentiments against Malaysia and Singapore. So low of you.

Please rate the banter out of 10. :D

Oops, forgot the picture.

False. I have a half-Indo half Dutch female friend that I would consider pretty hot. Sometimes it works

yep, and these movements are as relevant "sabah sarawak merdeka" which is irrelevant as fuck

whats your point?

>Bongs actually kind to us. China are also nice.
cuck

Dunno, we are the host country to two of the most devastating volcanic eruptions in recorded history, one of which big enough to literally erase summer and cause famine across Europe and US.

Natural disasters aside, we produce a lot of palm oil and Indomie, I guess.

Don't forget we give them almost half a billion in aid each year and they're literally third world

When will australia reclaim Western Papua as its rightful clay ?

I MUST UNITE SOUTH EAST ASIAN COUNTRIES AGAINST THE CHINK MENACE

Well, I support the movement of North Borneo to be independent from Malaya. So what?

I have my points across:
>Indonesia Raya is your delusional commie taik
>the actual Malingsia (Maling + Indonesia) was you yourself this whole time, from stealing resources of other provinces towards Jawaland, hence the independence movement from each provinces.
>You are scared shitless to lose these "resources of multi ethnicity, multicultural and natural wealth" to brag on the world, hence blame it on others for the misconduct and injustice towards your own people.

and my points are based, along with relevant websites.

while you (You), tbqh, just a picture with no supporting details. Oh please. You could've done better.

I need to sleep now, to be productive and better my country. Mat mlm

>Bongs actually kind to us. China are also nice
such a cuck would say
>All those personal Blog and clinton news
ah well should we consider that your people claim having the nuke warhead pointing at our capital a true news story then
>while he still stuck, clueless and heavily indoctrined by Pak karno
sukarno is dead now he reincarnate again as Najib Tun razak
i have seen a lot your NGO funding movement during my colleges year
what an actual maling country
>You are scared shitless to lose these "resources of multi ethnicity, multicultural and natural wealth" to brag on the world, hence blame it on others for the misconduct and injustice towards your own people.
kek such a made up delusion of cuck,
yes good night dont forget to serve the tea to sas soldiers in the morning
a good servant should in time and always obey the master
and pull up those "made in china" vibrator from your ass

>what the fuck
its 2016 already
REEEEEEEEEE
published in malaycuck

>malingsia