/koreaboo/

What do you guys see in Korea and its culture/language? Personally I don't know very much about it, so all that I know is that the alphabet is very well-designed.

What am I missing, Sup Forums? Redpill me on Korea!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Yl9tgkEbTg
youtube.com/watch?v=Dog8BM-2TlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Die nerd

:(

Korea is great place

Very cute girls

But that can be said of China, Japan, and even Thailand. What makes Korea special?

I have a shit load of Korean friends, and their families are very caring and kind.

And the food is great, like damn I have home cooked Korean food at least once a week, and its just so damn clean and good. also the korean accent is GOAT

Sibal, my name is Seunsang

I’m a 27 year old American Hallyu (Kpop fan for you gaijins). I compose Kpop songs with my keyboard, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing Starcraft and LoL.

I train with my scalpel every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through silicone because it is used by surgeons over thousand years, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I passed my plastic surgeon board exam two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Korean fluently, both Seoul and the Pyongyang dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Korean history and their surgical techniques, which I follow 100%

When I get my Korean visa, I am moving to Seoul to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a kpop composer for SM entertainment or a cosmetic surgeon!

I own several silicone injections, which I have on my face. I want to get used to having them before I move to Korea, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my dear leader and preach Jucheism as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Korea!

I'll probably move to Korea when the west collapses, but that's not because I love their culture, it's just that Japan is meme tier and China has a shit government.

American Koreans are pretty good. They westernize within one generation but still keep in touch with the Korean shit. I grew up around a lot of Koreans and they were basically white people that played more pokemon.

K P O P
P
O
P

If Korea is so great why does it have the highest suicide count in the world?

Look this

>What do you guys see in Korea and its culture/language?

A fairly young culture. They were smart enough to ditch China's inferior ideo-graphic system in exchange for an actual alphabet. Too much plastic surgery.
I also noticed that modern Korean music is basically a rip-off of American black rap.

my brain became koreaboo during my starcraft phase when i was younger
also KPOP

how do I get Korean gf ?

youtu.be/6Yl9tgkEbTg

youtube.com/watch?v=Dog8BM-2TlM

try this

D E L E T

Coreaboos are like normie version of weeaboos:
>dramas instead of anime
>kpop that's in tune with rest of the world pop currents instead of rather isolated jpop
>alphabet autism instead of katakana/hiragana/kanji autism

I.... I really fucking hate coreaboos. Corean dramas are formulaic romance 99% of time so the people that get attracted to it exhibit nauseating behaviour. Just watching Viki dramas with comments on is enough to make me feel sick.

That being said, zhongboo is being the redpill incarnate. When it comes to weirdness, depth and obscurity I have observed
zhongboo > weeaboo >> House of Cards tier ameriboo > coreaboo

Yes I actually rank typical coreaboos *below* that of advanced ameriboo.

what would make someone want to be ranked higher in weirdness and obscurity other than pure contrarianism

> it's just that Japan is meme tier and China has a shit government.
>implying SK doesn´t have a shit-tier autocratic chink ass-licking govt

>want
Nobody wants that, it simply happens. There is simply increasingly more content to be immersed into (China > Japan > Korea) and I think it's that reason. And the more you immerse yourself the farther you drift from fellow European normies.

Zhongboos are exceptional to weeaboos and coreaboos in that they rarely if ever begin immersion thanks to some pop song or cartoon like other boos. They are hardcore. I know three of those. They can go on and on about some real-life cultural aspect and history. Weebs (I know many including me) are typically restricted to anime & food, and coreaboos (I know a few) to movies, dramas & pop.

Example. While I and other weebs typically sperg out shit like
>oooh I want to taste oishii dagashi just like in my animes so kawaii desu ^____^
Zhongboos really rack the gears. They've sperged out of nowhere about kanji stroke order, dialect differences, China's space program, explorer whose ships were hundred times larger than Columbus, dynasty history... if you show you are listening and there is no end to it.

Korea a shit.
Overrated cuisine, most fucked up society in all of Asia, hardcore sheeples, dullest people you could ever talk to, naver is the collective Korean mind, development is literally limited to one city and Seoul is shit on top of that nothing to do apart from getting so drunk you can't care about the city being shit anymore, every Korean is a carbon copy of the other, no subcultures, nothing that strays off from the norm, only one university that is worth anything might as well throw your life away if you're not getting accepted into it, third world tier plumbing and a sudden stench of pure rotten shit every 50 steps out of nowhere, etc

Modern China is so shit that sperging over dynasties is the only thing to do for chinaboos...wait are there really chinaboos?

Yeah.

never care about them and their stuff outside Sup Forums. to begin with i dont have a chance to meet it and cant have interest in that superficial cereb/idol crap of their own. those are pure trash, as well as ones from any other countries. so, a few of their food is all about korea to me

it actually surprised me that Sup Forums had too many asian immigrants who are k-pop enthusiasts and it was nearly as popular as weebshit when i was a newfag

FUCKING RED BUTTON

That is what I wanna know