Drunk food

So Sup Forums. it's 4:15 AM on a sunday morning amd I just got home from da club. Since my friends ALWAYS drag me with them and their clubs of choice have inconsistet DJs, I often find myself drunk as shit when leaving to go home with muh buddies.

What do you eat in situations like these? Talking about food you can purchase at night, preferrably greasy to prevent hang-overs

For Germany, it's obviously the Döner Kebab

>germany's to go food is döner
>turkmany
praise kek

I eat before drinking, then a glass of water before sleep

Greasy food doesn't do shit

same-ish

These are the ones that you eat while you are drinking and you want to keep drinking past 3:00 am

And this is what you eat the morning after

Okay I ate two kebabs this evening

Burgers, hot dogs, fried chicken, pizza, tacos, or a combination

What is your life like in Germany? How does it look outside? What are you thinking of right now. Where are you right now 4:15 am in Germany?

I made a chicken soup with a chicken breast, zucchini, carrots, waxy potatoes, onions and garlic, some mint for the nice aroma and lastly some rice.
Was 10/10

I usually try to avoid getting drunk as shit, but when I do, I'll eat crackers afterwards.

>germany
lmao

I have never eaten Döner in my life, I don't trust anything a Turk has made, they probably put rat meat in there and wipe the flopp with it. Also their greasy hair will end up being everywhere.

Mexico seems to be a violent hellhole filled with people who enjoy murdering little girls.

But your food is god-tier, and even though it's famous I still think it's underestimated.

Kebab is only correct answer for drunk food. Pizza is close second

thats why i buy only from stores where you see how they make the shit

In my area its normal to go to waffle house after the bars/clubs/concerts. they are open 24/7 365 days a year and have a huge selection of some excellent (and cheap) drunk food.

Pizza pretty much is the gotto drunk food

and what i normally get (texas bacon pattymelt with hashbrowns)

costs like 6 bucks for everything.

I don't go out

Usually a street hotdog.

Well, they do say New Mexico is best Mexico

y'all are making me so fucking hungry god DAMN

We have this drinking culture called "Shime no ramen (night-closing ramen)" in Japan.

When you go out drinking with some friends of yours until the last train, there's always one guy who proposes to not go home directly when you reached the station saying "anybody wanna come with me for a night-closing ramen?".
It's so good most of the time you end up going to the ramen restaurant all together, sometimes to miss the train and stay at one of your mates place until the next morning.

i dont think you can get actual mexican food in europe

You can in Spain.

don't you have any friends
sure what you mention may be more or less the case, but that's why we're dubbing it 'drunk food'
what the fuck is this
is what I would say downing it
that sounds great
>tfw no ramen stalls to to get messy with
you can make it yourself at least

I dont like serious cooking when drunk so usually grill cheese toasts or go out to any restaurant.

10/10

Since I usually drink at home alone my drunk food consists of my favorite snack at the moment. A can of tomatoes and okra with a bunch of hot sauce and splash of apple cider vinegar. i eat this shit every day.

Why don't you put some rice in it?

hungarian kebabs are small as fuck, no wonder u ate two

i could probably eat that entire plate

Put some sort of pasta in there and you've got yourself a nice batch of jailhouse chow. Goes perfect with jailhouse hooch made from leftover oranges from breakfast, honey buns, and sugar packets.

that looks gross
sorry

FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE

Jack in the Box tacos and breakfast

WE used to have nakkikioski's that sold lihis, lörtsy, atomi, vety, makkaraperuna...

Now all we have is kebab places.

>not snorting so much speed you don't have hunger the next 24 hours.

I'm a normie too OP

You shouldn't support turks anyway.

>hurr durr fucking turks
>better go and buy a döner with ayran again
every germ

BOYCOTT KEBAB

frituur snacks

munchy box

would love to try this, it looks like something we would do

The Danes sure know what they are doing with hot dogs

>Japanese drinking
>Getting drunk after 3 beers
>Puking after the fourth

So what is the food on the bottom right?

True. Your options seem to be either burritos or tex-mex shit. none of the real shit unless your in a big city. makes me sad.

this shit right here
you'll only find this in one city in Belgium

at the end food is the only & most important issue for mexicans, we live to eat ebin food.

What's the meat stuff on top? Looks like a deep fried sausage

invented in germany cuckroach

it is

>Norway

>getting home at 4AM instead of 11AM

what kind of filthy casual are you OP?

I think by "tortilla" they mean lefse so that's at least regional

Doner kebabs are probably more popular but I thought I would do something different, the glorius taco chips. Honorable mention gravy/curry cheese chips.

The classic Boerewors Roll. A South African staple

In Russia - Vodka in the morning

dog food

I went to McDonalds. 1 cheese, 2 super cheese, 6 nuggets

You go to this vending machine stall to eat burgers that will probably give you cancer because you have nowhere else to go, so it's either that or go to sleep hungry
>mfw completely fuckin wasted and still aware of the shit i'm eating

I would put all of that inside me. And then I would reflect on how I need to start making some major lifestyle changes.