France and Germany are the objective heirs of the roman empire

France and Germany are the objective heirs of the roman empire.

French
>cultured, refined, rich, white, french lingua franca untill french influenced english came to dominate, majority of populace hates mudslimes

Germans
>hardworking, industrious, also rich, also white, descended from the military superpower known as prussia

Italians
>lazy, superstitous, poor, half white at best, descended from a bunch of city states, send mudslimes all over europe

Glory to Francia! Fuck Shitaly!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzbin_Valley_ambush
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lazy, superstitous, poor, half white at best, descended from a bunch of city states

Sounds like your average roman. You haven't read much on romans apart from ebin caesar, do you?

>send mudslimes all over europe
where do these mudslimes go, then?

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIT

Rome was the United States of its day

Some degenerate rich guys starting wars everywhere invading other countries for profit while keeping the dumb plebs under control with superstition, games and propaganda. And most of them were plebs, just like most people are everywhere.

>French
>White

Well meme'd

We're the heirs of Charlemagne, not Rome.

This, and also
R A R E
A
R
E

Wasn't Karl der Große a German?

No, it was the Frankish empire for a reason.

>Germany
>good
despite its memey approach, this video is actually mostly right
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

True roman coming in

I actually agree

Indeed, Karel de Grote was Dutch

bumping this great thread

please, Carlos Magno was obviously Sueve

rare

>G*rman barabarians
>heirs of the roman empire
Only if you talk about the
>holy
>roman
>empire

French
>terrorists boss them around in their own land, blue pilled nigger lovers

Germans
>destroy Europe since antiquity

Italians
>red pilled alpha males who contribute to Europe since antiquity

>tfw even rarefags know

He was still pretty badass. I mean can you imagine being so cool that the only way the pope can describe you is if you're the emperor of the greatest empire ever known until that time?

> send mudslimes all over europe

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

>Italy
>alpha males

Literally manbabies who live with mommy and daddy til their 30s on average

>alpha males

Because if you insult them they'll stab you?

finland is actually the rightful heir

>dumb fucking bogan anglos reduce an empire which spawned centuries to a few bullet points
>dumb fucking abbo anglo convict freak reduce populations to a few bullet points

funny how your post says nothing about french, germans or us, while it reinforces the sterotype about anglo "people".

oh noes ! he offended poor poor Italy ! how bad, I sad now :(

>Fuck Shitaly!
delet

>France
Yes
>Germans
No

Gaul had for centuries been an integral part of the Roman Empire, providing it much of its wealth and being a colony in which many Roman individuals settled, to the point where the Gallic language itself transformed into Gallo-Roman, creating a unique cultural blend between Roman and Celtic customs. For most of its history, the separated territory of Western Rome had Mediolanum, a city in Gallic territory, as its capital. Furthermore it is said that only Rome is worthy of Paris and only Paris is worthy of Rome.

Compare Germany, a backwards territory of savages that had Roman pretenses while slitting eachothers throats and the moment they got their shit together they destroyed European dominance in two world wars. And let's not forget how they defeated Napoleon, Caesar reincarnate, at Leipzig. Not through superior force of arms, not through ferocity, not through better strategy, but by fucking BACKSTABBING him. Napoleon was curbstomping the opposition until his OWN German batallions turned against him. Because the Germans prefer servitude over freedom, the aristocracy over meritocracy. They're savage lickspittles who dance to the tune of anyone who portrays himself a leader, whether it's the belligerent Wilhelm II, the genocidal Adolf Hitler or the traiterous Angela Merkel. The Germans are sycophants pur sang, which wouldn't be so horrible if they weren't ruled by other Germans.

But aren't Germans your best friends?

Our "best friends" are those who buy the most of our overpriced products. Nothing less, nothing more.

Latin student here
All of the late roman emperors were germanics and so were pretty much al their generals
Nice try though, I'd comment on more but I didn't bother to read more than the first few words of both of your little rants

>All of the late roman emperors were germanics and so were pretty much al their generals
The Late West Roman Empire also collapsed to Latin invasion, and even Italia itself became a Germanic kingdom despite never being conquered. I wonder if it has anything to do with all those smelly, Germanic borderhoppers who refused to assimilate to the local culture...

>the netherlands have no friends, only interests
So I suppose you're a proxy frenchman?

>collapsed to Latin invasion
If only we were that lucky... Germanic invaders, obviously.

>refused to assimilate
Incorrect, but even if that would be true, since they literally took over the military and the political side of rome the italians would have done better to assimilate into the germanic culture anyway

>since they literally took over the military and the political side of rome
>took over
How is that assimilating again? They basically did the work the Romans didn't want to do anymore, much like your gastarbeiter. Sucks being on the recieving end, huh?

>and the political side of rome the italians would have done better to assimilate into the germanic culture anyway
Yeah, the "Holy" "Roman" "Empire" was so brilliant in its administration it inspired the world for millennia to come. Not like that pathetic Roman Empire nobody even remembers.

Nah, just a people who sailed around the world making mad bank instead of saving up five bucks and buying a wooden club to invade the next "kingdom" five steps away.

best post

germans are a menace and a taint upon this world

You can't take over rome without becoming the best at what they see as their highest virtues retard

>Yeah, the "Holy" "Roman" "Empire"
I was talking about the end of the roman empire with itsentire leadership being germanic you retard, look up the last emperors you uneducated fuck

>Nah, just a people who sailed around the world making mad bank instead of saving up five bucks and buying a wooden club to invade the next "kingdom" five steps away.
You don#t know much about dutch history either do you?

>You can't take over rome without becoming the best at what they see as their highest virtues retard
Multicultural tolerance? The late West Roman Empire was not the Roman Empire of Caesar. They were in a position comparable to that of your country, except more dominant and less shit.

>I was talking about the end of the roman empire with itsentire leadership being germanic you retard, look up the last emperors
I wonder why they were the last emperors! I wonder why Rome survived Italian emperors, Gallic emperors, Spanish emperors, Greek emperors, Syrian emperors and even African emperors but not the Germanic ones.

>You don#t know much about dutch history either do you?
We dominated naval trade for centuries. I think I know my Dutch history very well. You, on the other hand, seem to vehemently deny that the Heretical Germanic Clusterfuck never amounted to anything.

Friendly reminder that our country wouldn't even have existed without the Holy Roman Empire, because our country was formes in the HRE. And the HRE has existed for 1000 years, which is an age the EU will never reach. I suppose we should destroy the EU and then I'd back a Holy Roman Union between the countries on the former territories of the HRE.

that is objectively false. Your country's formation didn't have to do with the HRE but rather the Austrian inheritance of Burgundy. If the HRE didn't exist your country probably would have emerged one way or another at some point.

Friendly reminder that our country was a backwards shithole on the same level as fucking Ulm until we broke away from the Heretical Germanic Clusterfuck and forged our own destiny on from corpses of the inbred Habsburgs and their cronies.

>Multicultural tolerance?
Virtus
quite literally manly behaviour
the germanics took over the army because they were simply better fighters and commanders and then took over politically because of their powerful families marrying emperors and working themselves up through the army

You really don't know shit about roman history lol

>I wonder why they were the last emperors!
because germanics waged war on germanics and those germanics unburdened by the retarded roman state won
And the other emperors survived because they didn't have such powerful enemies you genius

>We dominated naval trade for centuries.
And you used those ships to invade little niggers, good job you pussy
Probably because you could never win wars against actually white people

>we
>implying that you're not a semi-dutch frenchling
funny

Who are the supposed germanic emperors?

I think the last 8 or so were all germanic and before that most of them were, don't nail me down on that number though, I'm sure there's a list of roman emperors somewhere

There's this
>In the West, the office of emperor soon degenerated into being little more than a puppet of a succession of Germanic tribal kings, until finally the Heruli Odoacer simply overthrew the child-emperor Romulus Augustulus in 476, shipped the imperial regalia to the Emperor Zeno in Constantinople and became King of Italy.
But as I said, you can also just look at any list with some info on the individuals, wikipedia seems illusive in that regard though

>French
>cultured, refined, rich, white-

stopped reading there

>Your go-to individual is the man who ended the Roman Empire
Yeah, real good job showing the supremacy of Germanic threefuggers.

The line starts with Stillicho, who puppeted Honorius and sounded in the irreversible decline of Rome by losing Britain and allowing Rome itself to be sacked for the first time since Brennus (early Republic).

I asked because the last emperors weren't germans. Since stilicho germans were very influential in the army. Stilicho, flavius aetius, ricimer (aka the guy that killed Majorian and ultimately doomed the empire)
But the Italian senatorial class would have never allowed a German as emperor

it belongs to Austria

>germans
I obviously meant germanics

>tfw italyboo

can you send me a barrel of crude oil?

Who isn't? Their modern day politics is a gigantic clusterfuck but when looking at their entire history it's impossible to not by fascinated by them. Unless you're a nordicist, of course.

>I asked because the last emperors weren't germans
they were

>go-to
stopped reading right there, learn to read and you'll know why I quoted that
time to filter the dutch for a while
Use a trip next time you try to spew your retardation

>being this much of a cuck

>clusterfuck
>clusterfuck.
>clusterfuck!
>clusterfuck?
Is that your favourite word? You use it quite a lot

>he left before he could declare himself 1/64 venetian
What the fuck did I read your dumb fight in this thread then? I at least want to be entertained for suffering through your blatant booism

YOU BETTER NOT BE THINKING ABOUT TAKING OUR OIL

>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
>cuck

>1/2 French
>1/64th Venetian
Do you really think I have the blood of all nations in the world except Germany in me, purely because I realize Germany was a force of evil and destruction since even before its formal existence?

Germany was a heir of Roman empire between 1933-1945. Now it's just cucked califat of central Europe. They will be all tanned mongrels in a few decades.

DON'T GO TOO FAR POO IN LANKA !

>French
Slaughter mudslims in Central Africa, and Mali , crusaders tradition

>Pooland
Russians in denial

>Italians
Backstabbing subhumans, and dhimmi who will most likely surrender during the Holy Racial War

NEVER FORGET UZBIN VALLEY
E
V
E
R

F
O
R
G
E
T

U
Z
B
I
N

V
A
L
L
E
Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzbin_Valley_ambush

Roman empire is dead

Filthy degenerate countries claiming it's heritage are just final insult to it's memory

>poolick subhumans

BLACKED

What's wrong with Ulm?

italy is roman. they were not white, they were romans.
shame australia you're just smelly anglo scum. whites will never compete