I wish I could leave this shitty country I'm sick of being surrounded by dumb fuck bogans everywhere I go...

I wish I could leave this shitty country I'm sick of being surrounded by dumb fuck bogans everywhere I go. Why did I have to be born on this dreaded continent. Australians have to literally be the stupidest people on the planet, Americans get memed for their stupidity but come here you won't last a week with these dumb fuck bogans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stupidest people on the planet
Ahem

>tfw last name is Bogan

I wish I could leave Sydney. The place is overcrowded and overdeveloped. All the greenery has been removed for concrete. FFS town houses will have granny flats soon if this keeps up. People are rude and don't leave their shitty brown culture behind. Sydney is shit!

Melb seems like an okay point between Sydney and other small cities. But not sure if the gorillion homeless and SJWs is worth it for you famalam.

Why don't you go to Melborne, Brisbane or Perth?

Melbourne and Bris are probably good choices. Perth is just too far away and it'll cost an assload to move there.

Is really Sydney that bad?

Paint yourself black, go to Sweden

YES.

I'm off Scandinavian origin and shocked how dumb so many Aussies seems to be. I really don't get it, but compared to Norway, everyone here seems to have a very poor level of general knowledge, no education, and they write English worse than me, who speaks it as a second language.

When you speak to people, most of them just literally seem stupid. It's very confusing and way different from Scandinavia. And it's not even a language barrier - my language skills are excellent and I have lived in the Netherlands before without knowing Dutch and I didn't get the same image at all.

I genuinely believe that the average IQ in Oz must be way lower than in Northern Europe. No wonder we are doing so well back home.

Worth mentioning that I live in a big city.

It depends on if you like large cities or not.
Sydney and Melb have their pros and cons. Biggest cons for me are "muh relevancy" mindset that makes everyone look like dickheads, the stupid amount of traffic and also, if any city is going to get hit by a terrorist attack at all, it's going to be Sydney or Melb.

I can't complain as I live in Vic. It's really good here, and the SJW's aren't even a big problem
Maybe you should move out of whatever northern hole you're from

But Mad Max is a thing...

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Moving to New Zealand in November. Can't fucking wait. Fuck this shitdump.

fuck off zhang xing ping

didn't see an abo in person until I was 9

where are you living mate, youre probably just in a shitty part

Fuck off, were full

which city m8

you ever considered you might just be austic mate

You can't stop me. I already have a job waiting for me in Wellington.

>Melbourne
>Okay

>dumb fuck bogans

you do realise that you can find them anywhere. What you need is find a decent job and move to a slightly more civilised neighbourhood.

It's okay when compared to Sydney for all the points said. Tbqh the only good thing I found about the entire city is the public transport kek

>hit by a terrorist attack at all, it's going to be Sydney or Melb.
>terrorist

it will never be attacked by 'terrorists' cuz your administration ain't either a bunch of empire fascist/'democratic' dictators, or limp-dick tolerant cucks

Melbournes like any city it has its ups and downs but It is hyped to be bad by memes.
I like it here there are definitely more interesting people and shit to do in this city than maybe some of the others

kallangur in queensland

I love memesland as much as the next guy
but it is our florida in the sense that there are a good amount of bogans up there, is this your only experience with Aus?

No our anti terror squad is actually competent relative to the rest of the world.
>Biggest terror attack on australians to this day is either 9/11 or the bali bombings depending on your perspective.
>biggest attacks on australians happened outside of australia.
Can't fabricate.

All location, can't imagine a fringe suburb to be any good ever. I live in a wine area with rich snobs and catholic wogs, hardly bogans by any stretch.

what i mean is, terrorist attacks is a myth of an external enemy, materialised by empires in order to keep them relevant. That's not the case with Australia as of yet

Are fringe suburbs always bad in aus?
>melb yes

True enough, they wave the terrorism flag here enough to keep people scared but it's really a nonissue.

I'd hazard fringe suburbs are shit worldwide, outside of places where they'd be better than the inner city by default like Pretoria or something.

Should reiterate; the fringe suburbs that are the absolute worst are the ones that were made literally just for that. Small towns that were comfy and fairly ok then got eaten by a bigger city tend to be good enough.

True. But our presence in the middle east fighting ISIS is enough to spark concerns. If not by ISIS directly, then someone "inspired" by them, as has happened before. With our manageable population and effectiveness of the AFP (Basically Australian FBI) a lot of these plots have been thwarted before they begin, but with ISIS seriously losing ground in the ME, I get the gut feeling they're going to try pull a last ditch effort attack sometime soon, if it does happen, it'll hit Sydney or Melbourne. But I may very well be wrong about this whole thing.

I agree with that last part, quite a lot to do there, especially compared to my city. The sheer size of the city was kinda overwhelming to me and I didnt really enjoy getting stopped every 4th street by groups of people holding "let da refugees in" or "help da homeless" signs because they were hogging the whole damn footpath. But that might have just been bad luck.