Aren't you going to buy our new 8K television, user?

Aren't you going to buy our new 8K television, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas
np.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7nfw4s/half_asians_with_asian_dads_outnumber_wmaf_hapas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't have $120,000 laying around, so no.

i don't buy gookshit

>LG
lol no, I'm good

then how do you post on 4chins

from my chinkshit

There is literally nothing wrong with LG.

I absolutely would if I had the money. That tv makes my dick hard

I don't watch TV. LG OLED is shit for computer use (burn-in). QD-LED and microled will be better.

>he thinks TVs are for watching TV

Go to bed grandpa.

>worse pixel density than my 25" 1440P monitor

lolno

*burns in*

Yeah, but then again you're not supposed to be carrying it with you out in public and watching it from 50 cm away at most.

then what do you use it for retard? OLED is shit for computer use

Who the fuck needs this shit?

>needs

Friendless kikes need it to fill the void user

God video cards cant even do 4k yet...

>video
>god
> cant even do 4k yet
>...

Are you the retard who shelled out $40,000 to buy an OLED TV in 2013?

does the woman to the left come with the purchase of the TV?

i would marry either of these cuties

If you leave it on the same image for days on end maybe, this isn't 2001 anymore, burn in isnt a huge issue on any monitor or tv.

LG literally makes the best large format consumer display panels.

>this isn't 2001 anymore
are you a fucking retard mate? OLED wasn't even out of the research facilities back then

2017 OLED doesn't burn in.

>22 BTFO'd

Video gaymes

same t b h

1440p is good enough for me.

got an lg 4k monitor when one of my old ones died because it was the cheapest and it has terrible burn in

never again

There is in this case. LG has only recently started making OLED panels and they have QC problems. See pixel 2 xl

I don't buy filthy gook products. They're enemy of white race.

burn ins occur in oleds when retards unplug them or flick the switch on their power bars rather than turn them off like a normal human being

the tv has a maintenance cycle that refreshes the display to prevent burn in from HUDs, etc, but it runs while the tv is sleeping. it can't run if it has no power.

I used to have to troubleshoot this nonsense. people are fucking retarded and need to read the manuals for the stuff they own.

You must be a Japfag, lol

They only recently started making small format oled panels, they having been making large format oled panels for some time now and they are the best.

Samsung focused on small format, while LG focused on the large format.

Black frame insertion when?

What happened to booth babes?

sexist

Where did you get this photo of my girlfriend?

Took that screenshot years ago off a youtube video because I liked the girl a lot, couldn't find anything on her. Sharp Igzo on diginfonews channel.

Maybe after 10 years

>Took that screenshot years ago off a youtube video because I liked the girl a lot

>flick the switch on their power bars
Americans not having switches on their plug sockets.

reddit.com/r/hapas

Can I have the one on the right?

Why the fuck did I click this.
How immensely cancerous. A sensory assault.

>not wanting a child that is the next evolutionary step for humanity
lmao

The problem here seems to stem primarily from being american.

No

>implying

Gee, i wonder if this picture was concocted by butthurt feminazis.
Mentally ill amerilards go.

if I'm not mistaken it's written by an asian man

>asian man
>calling others meek and nerdy, casual racists with outdated values
Hmmm.

I will buy an 8k TV when there are movies, TV series and chinese cartoons in that format

a hapa son will ensure that other's don't get to breed by killing them meaning that your grand children will have less competition for resources.

ideal scenario involves having two wives, a white one to have kids that look like you, and an asian one to give you hapa sons so they can make life easier for your white grand children as described above.

>and an asian one to give you hapa daughters

ftfy

np.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7nfw4s/half_asians_with_asian_dads_outnumber_wmaf_hapas/

not going to watch that drivel, but the claim is not surprising as:
1. the number of chinks in china alone exceeds the number of whites world wide, and i'm sure the number of whites includes a decent amount of "white" mongrels at that and
2. male chinks have been flooding africa, so i wouldn't be surprised if the number of chink/nigger mongrels alone exceeded the number of WMAF children

is it actual 8k or have they just put 2 4k pieces of shit together again

unironically this
failing the ideal scenario, i'm going to try to convince my gf to let us use a surrogate mother. to avoid hapa kids if possible.

that's not how surrogacy works, retard

Perhaps you misunderstood, retard
My asian gf and I will raise the children of the surrogate mother and myself.
Simple enough for you?

Don't they have them on plug boards either smart arse?

>implying this will happen
If anything, you'll be a surrogate father

There's a huge difference between "can't do 4k" and "can't do 4k/60 on ultra on every single game."

>surrogate father

Damn, I've seen some real nigger-tier shit in here.

I've had an LG OLED TV for my PC for 2 years, it's fucking amazing even without HDR.

Burn-in isn't an issue if you're not a retard (auto-hide taskbar, enable screensaver, etc), pixel response time of 0.02 ms, colours that get your dick wet...

OLED is king and the only reason you fags speak shit about it is to make yourself feel better about the piece of shit you have.

My GTX 1080 has never failed to do that at max settings except for Mass Effect Andromeda where I had to turn the AA down a little.

i dont even have a 1080p tv and you expect me to go straight to 8k?
are there even any movies in 8k?

No. Even 4k is mostly upscaling at the moment.

im not white so our kid wouldnt be an eliott

Yeah, people tend to overestimate how difficult 4k is, because they only care about about benchmarks where everything is maxed out with 8x MSAA and such. I liked Digital Foundry's video on trying 8k with two 1080Ti's, it was hilarious. Some games actually ran really well, although they ran into some weird bottlenecks since the GPU clearly wasn't "designed" to game at that high of a resolution.

Men in their midlife crises that need another status object to show all their neighbors how much better they are.
Having expensive TVs is the same as having expensive cars these days. No one even cares about the technology anymore.

>tv
>2017

was this taken in ~2004?

That's not called surrogacy you fucking handicap. Yeah good luck telling your GF she's not worthy enough to bear your children, that'll work just fine.

People who want to play videogames at 8k?
I don't care too much, but my father is one of those.
He sits directly infront of his 4k TV when playing shit.
From that distance you can still distinguish pixels, especially shimmering from unsmooth lighting and such.

isnt it? it sounds about right

they literally produce the panels in apple devices lol

Look at these bitches and their rocks

What's with women and liking shining rocks so much

I bet there are multiple chinese products in your house you faggot

Whenever it gets cheaper, and 8K content gets released commonly.

I use my current Samsung 4K for Netflix and chill, streaming Spotify and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. There's no point for an upgrade.

No, I don't have 1) that kind of money, 2) a good place to put it, or 3) any hardware capable of making use of it.

Maybe a radiologist. Even though MRI is capping out at 1.5T, might still be good for CT scans.

Sorry for the late reply, had phone calls.

Yeah you're right, I was fine playing in 4K on my GTX 770 with not much dialled down on new games (MGSV for example) from max settings. Sure the frame rate was poor but it was playable.

I have an i5 4670 with a GTX 1080 and I'm able to smash Doom out at 80+FPS at maximum settings and it doesn't break a sweat with V-sync on (60Hz, I'm using a TV). Even Battlefront 2 only gets micro-stuttering because of its own retarded engineers, most of the time it's smooth as silk at max settings.

You can't see 8K unless the screen is at least 55 inches and you're sitting 3-4 feet away from it like a PC monitor (which would totally be ok if it were curved).

Every word you said was right except "8K" should be "4K"

Only some test footage and that one video on YT that most people can't even run because it has a ridiculously huge resolution.

what's a television?

Probably only when it's cheaper than a lower res. 1280x720 is still fine for me. I don't push my nose against the display when I watch TV.

why don't the woman on the left plastic surge her nose? she'd be great without it

are you crazy? the input lag on that tv must be the most insane thing ever

nothing runs 8k at acceptable frames

Would be good as a panel but no doubt they would bundle some awful smart tv software with it

Well, then just use it as a panel and never ever connect it to any network (like no "'smart" TV should).

>buy tv for what would get you a 4 bedroom house
>slips from your hand
>screen is now 10000 pieces

LG is GOD TIER FOR TVS AND SHIT THEY ONLY SUCK FOR PHONES AND SHIT

IF THEY MADE A 50" PHONE IT WOULD BE GOD TIER

>hates white women
who doesn't?