Why is Microshaft still a joke and can't write proper software for over 30 years?

Why is Microshaft still a joke and can't write proper software for over 30 years?

Freetards have had 14 years to make thumbnails in their file opwn window, and they still haven't made one.

Freetards have had 20+ years to even come close to even Microsoft Word.. 2003, and they still have failed.

>Microsoft Word

Just mentioning this makes me want to puke.

Microsoft is the least secure vendor in the history.

File picker existed since KDE 2, try again winKUCK

>Freetard development
>brown girl 1000s of commits doing nothing but refactoring to const
This is somehow the ideal form of "proper software" writing? Meanwhile Windows still has compatibility layers from the fucking 90s so people don't freak out.

400+ vulns in the past year just for a fucking kernel is actually disgusting, try harder

>Closed source
>still 3000 more vulnerabilities than an open source, kernel, the most widely used kernel of the world
Shame

>Windows
>Runs on x86 only
>Only niche is vendor lock in desktops OS
>Source closed
>Still manages to be the most vulnerable vendor
Imagine if windows' source were open
kek I wonder how many millions of exploits microsoft is hiding

Actually, microsoft hoards these exploits and sells them to the highest bidder.

>still 3000 more vulnerabilities than an open source, kernel, the most widely used kernel of the world
>have to combine all microsoft products ever released and known to man
>THEY HAVE MORE!
lmao the power of freetards rev up those consts

>Runs on x86 only
This isn't true.
>Only niche is vendor lock in desktops OS
Also not true.
Hmm but it's interesting.
>the most popular attack platform
>OH BUT IF IT WAS OPEN SOURCE IT WOULD HAVE MORE VULNS TRUST ME XDD
So sad.

Actually, in real world, quantity of exploits ACTUALLY matters, cry harder microcuckold

>Implying:
>There is only one file explorer to choose from
>open source word processing software was ever intended to support ms words shitty file format that changes every 2 years instead of a stable and universal one.

>the most popular attack platform
Windows is not the most popular OS, actually.
And what other places windows runs on? ARM?
RIP windows phone, a failed attempt.

Windows is and forever will be a desktop OS, and it will die as one.

Microsoft sold its exploits to the NSA before.

>Actually, in real world, quantity of exploits ACTUALLY matters
Actually the severity and ease of the exploit matters more than quantity. I get this might be very difficult for you to understand, poorfags have very limited access to resources, but just because one number is bigger than the other, doesn't mean that's the entire picture.

Attack platform. Not OS you mong.

>Attack platform. Not OS you mong.
10/10 mental gymnastics

I hope you get paid from the multibillion dollar company you shill

Windows' average severity is the highest too.

looks like redddit is all over Sup Forums huh

Seriously. Proprietary non-free software has become a complete joke. Constantly breaking and breaking. Windows 10 fucking breaks randomly when you try to tweak the UI settings while UEFI is a fucking joke. Literally, on one of my former laptop, the motherboard manufacture released a faulty BIOS update that ended up causing it to not detect the GPU on some reboots. How the fuck does one screw up so badly? Oh yeah, and they never fixed it in BIOS updates. Check it out, the ASUS Q550LF with the word NVIDIA broken. Driver updates, BIOS updates, fucking system reinstalls never fixes it... it patches it up for a few days then it fucking breaks and BSODs. FUCK PROPRIETARY SHIT!

This

>Why is Microshaft still a joke and can't write proper software for over 30 years?
Let's see, still the biggest company ever.
Why would they? Nobody cares it's shit if it sells.

Looks like you're not in a jail yet, pedo scum
huh

Bullshit. If anything, thumbnails work better in lightweight PCmanFM, than in the Windows 10's explorer, at least for me.
DOCX support sucks because the format keeps changing.

Also.
> Microsoft needed 20+ years to start supporting virtual desktops as a built-in feature.

I love how many freetards here try to argue the vulnerabilities of older versions of windows as if they are still a problem. Also love how we all must assume that antivirus and registery cleaners isnt a thing for any of these anti windows arguements to work. Especially when said software should be used by anyone regardless for confidence in security is equal to foolishness.

>proper software
>satisfactorily or correctly.
>of the required or correct type or form; suitable or appropriate.
>denoting something that is truly what it is said or regarded to be; genuine.

Because you do not like them, their software or see it satisfactory to your needs.

This

On Windows 10 you still have an OS that:

-Doesn't have proper font rendering
-Can't use different fonts universally (because anything that's not classic Windows shit brought from 7 doesn't want to use any other fonts than Segoe UI)
-Has a shitty file manager
-Searches files slowly
-Uses a shitty filesystem
-Requires constant patching for vulnerabilities
-Requires an antimalware solution because even though you have fairly safe browsing habits you might just get a coin miner just by fucking looking in the wrong direction once without noticing

yay, none of that affects most people in any serious way woohoo.

Honestly, it does what most people need it to do. Linux et al are still shit, buggy, incompatible with tons of hardware and have shit UI's. Shit happens.

And to think that Linux is even worse than this piece of shit OS. How tragic.

Windows is 50 times shittier than Linux and yet you won't admit it.
Sad.

There is one out of a dozen file pickers used some people who use linux today that sucks because the devs are idiots.
> hurr durr all linux is like that

That font is making my eyes bleed

You're a proprietary software company. Do you:
>spend more time, more money, and be later to market to improve the quality of the software
>ship it as soon as it sort of works and some schmuck can be conned into paying for it, and then locked into your ecosystem so he has to keep using whatever crap you decide to give him

Which of these is easier? which of them makes you more money?

.Net and UX retards rule the roost there. Also the company is built on continous growth in the largely stable/dying PC market. They should focus on SaaS and help to get more comfy hardware produced.

windows got better drivers for new hardware; also good for gaming and multimedia , even VLC dont plays well on linux for me

>has linux doesnt use mpv

microsoft has a lifetime contract with Worldwide Optometrist Society

maybe he is using vlc for music?

i did, before discovering clementine

this. Yet I still don't get why our governments politicians use fucking XP in this day of age.

>early microsoft software
>bad

They're in the business of making money so that means appealing to normies.

They certainly have the capital to create a great OS and open CPU architecture but it wouldn't benefit them in any way. Its just business as usual.