If this doesn't bother you, then you're a horrible person

If this doesn't bother you, then you're a horrible person.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-ze-swiata,2/ukraina-polska-wspolna-deklaracja-poroszenki-i-dudy,670860.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cherrypicking?

why don't you post some picks of dead israelis from suicide bombers?

if you expect to find any non-horrible, socially normal people on Sup Forums IVE GOT SOME NEWS FOR U BUDDY

I wonder what the last thing going through her head before she died was

Samefag

Im a reptilian

I like to watch (and sometimes eat) dead children

it's comedy gold.

I am horrible but what's with all the fuss about palestine children? There are places where kids get raped/killed daily and people aren't even mentioning----these dead kids in palestine are just a way of promoting the --fuck Israel-- agenda

why do they parade corpses around?

If u don't base your opinions of complex, multi-dimensional political or social issues over [SAD/DISTRESSING IMAGE]

THEN UR A BAD PERSON

shrapnel

ebin xD

Why should we care more about the Israelo-Palestinian conflict than the Saudi-Yemeni conflict which is more lethal?

I thought it was a broken garden gnome from the thumbnail lol

The way I see it, if Palestinians dont want to live under the oppressive boot of the ruthless kike.

they're just going to have to go full Arab spring on them and drive them into the dead sea.

Along with any shabos goyim that comes running from yurope or murkas to help them

it bothers me that that dead kid is paraded instead of being given a funeral

Looks like a mummy desu.

because this one is more publicized

look look image of sad child!

It bothers me very deeply that Arabs endanger their children by stockpiling weapons in schools and hospitals.

I like eating dead baby cows

one day israel will fall

why does it need to? Tbh best country in the middle east you have to admit

>Muslims caused all this
>dude lets bring them to use lmao

in other words just history repeating

here here

Israel is cancer, but so is Palestine and the whole western Asia (Middle east is stupid american term, and if ur not american you should stop using it)

١٤ مايو ١٩٤٨. واحدة من أسوأ الأيام في تاريخ البشرية.

>Middle east is stupid american term
European called it Middle-East before the USA exist. Actually we said the Orient.

lebanon/jordan/turkey/iran are pretty decent as far as majority islamic countries go desu

fucking REKT lol

this

>Tfw Lebanon was majority christian once and the muslims won't make it better.

t. Ruslan Churkov

I literally do not care. We're all going to die anyway

what bothers me is the disrespectful handling of a dead person, instead of carefully transporting the body and maybe putting a blanket over it so people don't have to see that shit, these monkeys hold their dead child up in the air and wave it around for muh sympathies.

at least he's white now

why would it bother me? i'm not trying to be edgy but it's their own fault this is happening.

i think they're trying to transport it.

May Alllah have mercy on us all

>why would it bother me?

>germany

>i think they're trying

tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-ze-swiata,2/ukraina-polska-wspolna-deklaracja-poroszenki-i-dudy,670860.html

>USA

I'm forced to view rekt on the internet whole my fucking life. Why should I care on only one frag even if it is a little girl?

>Why should I care

how did you find it's a girl though, i thought it was a boy

>If this doesn't bother you, then you're a horrible person.
the things that bother me are
1.Why is he wearing gloves?
2.Why is he parading the corpse of that little girl around?
3.Why is there a dude screaming allahu akabar in the background?

Shock value. And they are right, what happens here is messed up.

I'm more angry about that than pictures of black people in Paris. As anyone should be.

Always found it funny how shitskins pick up children corpses and wave it at cameras like they are some banners.
No respect for the dead, first thing that comes to their mind is how to use it for their racial interests.

Because Sup Forums posting meme versions of the Bataclan picture is better/different ???
Muslims here faces Bataclan-like events on a daily basis. They need attention.

>Always found it funny

NO WONDER CAMELFUCKERS POLISH THEIR DICKS IN YOU

It makes you think though, why would any God allow this or anything as bad as this to happen? and not just rarely, this kind of thing probably happens all the time through history.

God made us free. Because there is no virtue in goodness if it's not voluntary.

Moyen-Orient*

Should be nukedand used for mineral purposes.

Talking shit and posting pictures on the internet =/= actually moving around with a dead kid hoping clueless westerners will take their side because of that.
I want achmeds to leave Sup Forums.

>using the dead as mouthpiece is ok when WE do it
Hypocrite.

It must be pretty rare because I don't see much voluntary good in the world, apart from relief efforts and I'm not sure how much those help out or not.

Why do you think religions place so many emphasis in fasting, pilgrimages and other stuff like that ? Because humans are bastards.

>Hypocrite.

speacking of which. how is your Nizza doin? already free from AIDs?

No I'm not.

What is the sense of this picture ??? I'm not an Arab.

>voluntary good

always loling my are off when americunts are blarking about voluntarism, when it was just their goverment closing mental and old people care centers leaving all shit on "i spend on a soup kitchen" programs fuckshit.

our whole fucking Shift one was FORCED to listen to some piece of ignorant american CEO shit, where she reported how many millions she stole from us to spend it on a fucking haribo bears (made out of pig meat) and fly it over into India (muslim state) to give it little muslim Indians to eat (haribo in the fucking indian heat melt. so she had to get fucking fridge containers) so "THE POOR CHILDREN THERE CAN TASTE OUR SWEET FOOD TO!". fucking indians did not know what a sweet ball of melted candies their children brought and just dropen the shit away. SHE FUCKING SPEND $ MILLION DOLLARS TO POISON INDIAN EARTH SO SHE CAN TORTURE US WITH HER SHIT.

god damn. in the end i just scremaed to stop insulting us and just let us go home, where my kids barelly can afford the fucking haribos themselves because we are paid basic income salary.