1. Your cunt

>1. Your cunt

How do you feel about global womaniser/Pick up artist extradonaire, Roosh V's totem pole towards racial attractiveness?

Subjective.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, in my opinion. Because I like most women from various ethnicities

i don't really give a fuck

some of the things he says are okay but other than i know he has (you)'s to get and books to sell. don't really give a fuck

idk why u'd ever attach yourself to what some random person says anyways

Subjective is a shit and low quality answer.

why are we not in 10

how is it a shit answer

it's in the eye of the beholder also it hardly fucking matters because u can't change it. Why even spend any time on this if it's completely pointless?

If you're a pajeet or a chink just be the best you can be

>Pick up artist extradonaire

>it's in the eye of the beholder
Which is normie bullshit.
>also it hardly fucking matters because u can't change it.
>what is plastic surgery

>If you're a pajeet or a chink just be the best you can be
Lmao if you are then you might as well off iourself or go pick a girl from the third world cos (scientifically proven) no girl here is gonna touch you Canada bro.

>>also it hardly fucking matters because u can't change it.
>>what is plastic surgery

There is no surgery available right now that can change your ethnicity without making you look like a monstrosity.

>(scientifically proven)

Link to clinically-sound, peer reviewed study with a high enough population size?

>Which is normie bullshit.
This. Everyone is a carbon copy of each other therefore everybody has the same taste.
Deal with it.

So he put himself in number 4?

Didn't he rape a girl?

Finland isn't real

I don't think so.

But he wanted to make rape legal.

>Giving this guy (you)'s

He said some things that were okay. THAT'S IT. He isn't a genius or some knowledgable guy, he's just an internet marketer

>There is no surgery available right now that can change your ethnicity without making you look like a monstrosity.
Seriously doubt it

Like his beard honestly

If he could get away with it he would. Roosh V is the lowest level of human in the world.

I wouldn't go that,far

he's just an edgelord looking for easy attention because it sells

Beauty is both subjective and depends where you came from. People who see a lot of blacks will find blacks more attractive because they see them more often.

I consider what he says about women (and gays, and men) not just edgelordery but far worse.

He didn't.

>slavs don't even make it to the list
really makes u think

you come under European men

>tfw russia isn't even listed

You'll get laid if you're attractive no matter your ethnicity
It doesn't matter if you're a disgusting black neckbeard or a disgusting white one, you arent getting laid

He thinks rape should be legal. He's absolutely nuts

He doesn't.

He has genuinely said rape should be legal on private property and his logic behind it was absolutely retarded

>While walking to my place, I realized how drunk she was. In America, having sex with her would have been rape, since she couldn’t legally give her consent. It didn’t help matters that I was relatively sober, but I can’t say I cared or even hesitated. I won’t rationalize my actions, but having sex is what I do.

:>We moved to my bed. I got her down to her bra and panties, but she kept saying, “No, no.” I was so turned on by her beauty and petite figure that I told myself she’s not walking out my door without getting fucked. At that moment I accepted the idea of getting locked up in a Polish prison to make it happen.
I put on a condom, lubed up, and finally got her consent to put it in. … I put her on her stomach and went deep, pounding her pussy like a pedophile. She took it like a champ even though I imagine it must have felt like being fucked by a telescope. My orgasm was from another world.

Guy's human filth.

>"I’ll be the first to admit that many of my bangs in the United States were hate fucks. The masculine attitude and lack of care these women put into their style or hair irritated me, so I made it a point to fuck them and never call again"

More like mentally ill....

>southeast asian 5'2" brown manlets more attractive than east asians

literally when has anyone ever believed this