Is the American-Mexican border dangerous on the American side?

Is the American-Mexican border dangerous on the American side?

I ask because Northern Mexican cities are known to be among the most violent cities in the world like Ciudad Juarez.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEt8Mhya3vI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Acapulco is unironically the most dangerous city here.
And to answer your question Id say no, probably just drug dealers trying to keep a low profile.

Not really.
It's pretty much all desert with low populations.

How do Americans do to keep the criminality low?

San Diego is one of the biggest cities in the USA.

Surprised to not see my country there.

I said pretty much, not all.
There's very little activity going on once you move inland from San Diego.
However, I can only speak for california.
I know the mojave quite well and it's always quiet save for a desert town here and there.

step your game, guatemala even honduras is in the list!

You're probably pretty safe in the nice touristy areas of Acapulco tho

We are now apparently doing horror films about it

youtube.com/watch?v=VEt8Mhya3vI

Police there actually do their job I guess

The American side is quiet in terms of cartel violence for quite a few reasons

1) The Mexican side is the staging area for all the drugs and people that come through. After they get through, they want to get the fuck away from the border as quickly as possible, so you can get it to market.

2) American law enforcement is highly competent, and unlike the Mexican equivalent, is difficult to buy off. The Cartels would be inviting disaster if they do anything too overt on American Soil.

The violence there is on the American side is more clandestine, like kidnappings and disappearances. It is there, but it is not overt. I live in Tucson, which is just north of Nogales on the map. The Cartels are here, but they're very quiet and polite because this is where their wives go shopping.

I live in Texas. We have our border patrol and vigilante that shoot anything coming across. So it's quiet, also desert.

>highly competent
>difficult to buy off
Pick one, the transport of tons of drugs, billions of dollars, thousands of firearms, bound and chained slaves, etc. would not be going on at the volume it is if both were true. The cartels have faced off the border patrol in force on more than a few occasions. It used to be pretty low key on our side as well before the armed forces started coming down hard on cartel activity. A big reason for the violence is Mexico started knocking out drug lords and opening up their positions which led to infighting and groups spliting then fighting for turf. On the US side the local leaderships are pretty stable, drug trade is handled mostly by prison gangs. who the leaders are is commonly known and yet they misteriously continue operating without hindrance from inside the US prison system.

We are not talking small fish here, the Mara Slavatrucha is tens of thousands strong and running Central America to the ground, it is in turn controlled by the Mexican Mafia prison gang whose leadership comes to roughly a dozen members, their identities are not a secret and they are in US cutody. You draw your own conclusions.

no. american border towns are quiet, boring places without much going on. accept for san diego, but san diego is safe as well.

Hitler was right about one thing: why even have prisons for such offenders? They just should be shot.

>I know the mojave quite well and it's always quiet save for a desert town here and there.
the Courier is that you?

agree

but Mexibro himself said that when Mexico stirred the hornets nest is when things kicked off for real. Maybe muricans know what they're doing by just letting the gangs they now continue to trade in drugs

El Paso, Texas is one of the safest cities in the US. In fact most of our border towns/cities in Texas are pretty safe, so safe in fact that half of our state prisons are near the border.

Mexico is just shit regardless.

There is literally so much nothing between Yuma and Nogales that the Navy drops bombs on it for fun.

No, they don't, Americans are pretty efficient when it comes to war by numbers but they get stumped every time they face unconventional warfare, and in a way this is war. Meican-American gangs are not run from Mexico even if they may work for the cartels and show some symbolic respect for hyerarchy, thre's enough of a hispanic base in the US now they are ALMOSt as powerful on their own. And it gets worse, a little known fact about prison gangs is given the high numbers of black inmates the way others survive is creating alliances and the other big power block in prisons is white supremacists, more often than not they are on the same side as Mexicans and have been working together out in the streets for decades now, although obviously their contacts are kept to the strictly necessary minimum. That's another independent power base that grows stronger with each passing year, is armed to the teeth and would probably love to knock the Mexicans off the top of the food chain.

I may be mistaken and nothing may ever happen on the US side, but the reality is organized crime is increasingly growing strionger and the weaker and more disorganized the cartels become in Mexico, the more activities and profits get "outsourced" to the US. In the end Mexicans are no different than the Colombians were in their day, just a link in the food chain connecting to the world's premier market for drugs. The Colombians eventually got displaced and more ruthless people took their place, I0'm just saying there's no reason to believe the Mexicans will stay on top forever.

>And it gets worse, a little known fact about prison gangs is given the high numbers of black inmates the way others survive is creating alliances and the other big power block in prisons is white supremacists, more often than not they are on the same side as Mexicans and have been working together out in the streets for decades now, although obviously their contacts are kept to the strictly necessary minimum.

True. In Texas, Peckerwoods, Aryan Brotherhood, Aryan Nation, etc. have been in connection with Tangos (Blast, Ochoa, etc). for decades now.

We form our alliance based on which Texas unit (T.D.C, Texas Department of Corrections), and given our stature we have strongholds in certain units, whilst in others, we do not.

As a former member of Tango Blast (Tarrant County, Ft. Worth), I can assure you that the whites and us are in firm alliance due to outnumbering and sheer hatred of the niggers.

For instance, even in county jails (prior to sentence in Texas state prisons aka T.D.C) we form our bond and fight for one another in certain cases. Believe it or not, but if some black gorillas attack a white inmate, one whom is congregating with a Tango or even solo Hispanic, it is up to the Hispanic gangs to seek revenge, often initiating the Hispanic victim into our organisation as a right of protection, and making the niggers pay for their crime against said victim(s).

I myself fell victim to gang violence due to my heritage and hatred of niggers, I was approached by both Tangos and AB soon after, I never had to fight a day of my life whilst in prison. My money backed by play and soon after I had protection from both my white and brown brothers,

The nigger is the common enemy. That is it. They are who sway over prisons due to sheer numbers. It is US vs THEM.

Drugs trafficking is controlled by the CIA, so obviously they hold their horses when operating in the US.

Nobody want to discuses this further? Too real for you Sup Forumstard to handle I take? Exactly the types we used to weed out and hand over to the niggers for "cleanup". Literally "BLACKED" as you faggots perceive. Kill yourselves.

Hello Soral

what happens to mix raced guys in prison?

They usually identify with whatever color they are.

Only north mexico? Mexico is shit

I visited mexico and is really third world, I wish Trump win lad, in Spain we cannot deport fucking sudamericans because they have the spanish citizenship around 2 years

"muh spanish empire and shieet" the worst thing in our history, now subhumans come here

Mexican

Latin america was a mistake.

Catholics
Cant
Colonize

yes, trust me in Spain we don't feel anything about them, they are indigenous, savages,

For example they fight each other with machetes in Spain.literally trash

this,

British colonies >>> Dutch colonies > Spanish colonies = Portuguese colonies >>> French colonies >Belgian colonies

only brits colonies are ok, south america is shit

San Diego is a small city.