Why don't Polish people stay in Poland if it's so great?

Why don't Polish people stay in Poland if it's so great?

reposting a relevant classic

>Poland
>Great

It's part of the plan, Poles need to leave Poland to make it great again :^)

>arms

absolutely disgusting.

This picture is very misleading.

> if it's so great?

Is it?

Indeed not sure why Irish people are classed as foreigners. Meme-ist part of Britain desu.

Do explain.

Lies! RUSSIA IS EVIL!!! POLAND IS FRIEND!

I'm guessing a lot of the niggers in London are British citizens. So this graph makes it seem as though Poland makes up the biggest group of non-Brits committing crimes, while in fact it's niggers and shitskins.

It's not per capita.

This. I saw the same data presented per capita and Poles were literal dindus. Romanians, Lithuanians, Somalians and Jamaicans were the winners of that one.

They do, only fucking retards without education leave because they still believe in everything in the west is perfect communist meme.

It's been fucking years since I've heard a Norwegian speaking construction worker. They all speak whatever slav language they are speaking.

Poles dindu muffin, see

Sad to see Ireland represented in that picture, but desu if I was to guess I would say that most crime by Irish in Britain is committed by Irish travelers(gypsies). Still though, sorry. Just know that we hate them more than ye do.

>no turks anywhere on that list

May I know what the butthurt about turks is caused in the UK?

according to polish guys on Sup Forums and Sup Forums it's the best country in europe, does it mean they are wrong? :O

Why are you so obsessed?

It's not misleading though. Poles are the foreigners who commit most crimes. The only people who are misled by that are retards.

when you account for population, poles are barely more likely to commit crimes than brits
see lower half of

Because we can.

What kind of crimes are italians commiting in London? Mafia shit?

Albanians with Italian passports stealing cars

Glad to see Spain's not there, considering that we are a fucking plague in London.
Well to be fair, most of the people that go there are educated good people.

Whats you opinion, British, about the Spanish in the UK?

good people are good
great people conquer
also we have math in school, something you seem to have skipped

Spanish girls are lovely but you people don't know how to queue properly, a big taboo here.

Justice served, you stopped Germany from making Poland a civilized land and for that you get Poles chimping out in UK

>Again

Most of the Pakis and Africans are already citizens so they show up as British in these stats.

Yup, Brits don't look into that.

Germans do, for example here are their stats:

>you have to take responsibility for all Slavs

kill yourself

shut up diaspora

Polish tend to forget their standard memes like being Mexicans of Europe and shit. Not to mention having the most annoying pride of their country whilst invading other European countries like Muslims. P O L A N D comment spam and announcements like letting you know they came from the outhouse of Europe.

>more Croats than Serbs in Germany
>many Serb criminals
>no Croat criminals
Proof that Croats are not related to Serbs but are, in fact, an Irano-Gothic tribe.

>I'm guessing a lot of the niggers in London are British citizens

nope

spanish are fine

Poland is worse than most African countries

Fucking nuke North-Africa already. Worst scum on earth.

t. Hussain Ahmed

Statistics Wladimir

The number of lithuanians is extremely disproportional. They're fucking scum.

Stop using emoticons on Sup Forums newfriend.

Being polish this makes me kek hard every time.

>am I in Kurwa?

In Finland, our 4009 poles committed a total of 92 crimes in 2013. Per capita, this was about half the crime rate of native Finns. The only African country that managed to have a crime rate below that of Poland was South Africa. In fact, that's also the only African country with a crime rate below that of native Finns. The worst African offender was Gambia, which managed to have a crime rate 12 times that of Poland.

UK statistics say otherwise. Anyway Wladimir go back to Poland or wherever the fuck you Wends think you're from

>being subhuman

See the bottom part of , Jamal.

I think in my city there's some quiet action to import refugees because I see a lot of middle eastern families with children. Heck I even saw a woman in a niqab for the first time in my life.

>per capita
Meme statistics for meme people

Not an argument.

lmao dumb polshit you live in Finland because poland is a shithole ruled by subhumans and inhabited by subhumans face it Hitler was right

Not an meme.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

B

A

T

C

>That's the worst thing about EU

kek, i honestly can't believe how the brexit won with such a dumb campaign when there's so much things to use to attack the EU.

Why is Bulgaria so not criminal and amazing compared to other countries?

>per capita meme statistics for meme people
american education everyone

if per capita is a "meme statistic" then we're richer than Norway in absolute terms. cool.

Remove the germanics out of poland!