Why did it take an 11 year old black boy to invent this new computer? Why couldn't the white man do it years ago?

Why did it take an 11 year old black boy to invent this new computer? Why couldn't the white man do it years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsofthesouth.com/whizz-kid-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer/
youtube.com/watch?v=CP37uCODMa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

old bald whiteman angry he couldnt invent this computer first

I refuse to believe that's real.

This is literally, 100% bait. There's not even any effort in this thread. It's essentially spam. Fucking sage

newsofthesouth.com/whizz-kid-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer/

Mad af white cuckboys spotted lmao

Well then... wew. The absolute state of journalism.

Whites BTFO

You mad white boi?

Yes, because I "invented" a way better pc back in my day but didn't get on the news because I'm white
This is textbook anti-white racism, and this is why we need the KKK

"I did the necessary research and avoided anything that could break or destroy the components, such as static.”

"I built a computer because I need a faster and more powerful machine to focus on my next project which is to develop a 2D platform video game, with different level"

I'm dying

nigga plz, this 14 y/o kid from Honduras did it first
youtube.com/watch?v=CP37uCODMa0

>This hard drive has 1TB while normie's PC has 500GB
you can't be fucking serious

Go away Sup Forums

>prodigy boy from Honduras
>made a better PC because he just replaced his old hard drive with one with more capacity
hahahahahaahahahaahha holy shit this is a whole new level of stupidity

So... am I a prodigy now for replacing my old RAM card with a new one with more capacity?

>I built a computer because I need a faster and more powerful machine to focus on my next project which is to develop a 2D platform video game, with different levels.

>I need a faster and more powerful machine
>to develop a 2D platform video game

Stop making fun of the kid, he's probably using Unity.

Slow news day in honduras, joder macho