The gamer mouse

>use a nobrand mouse for 10 years without any problem
>buy an ebin g403 gaymer mouse, 6 months later it starts double clicking

Are gamer mouses a meme? If so what mouse should I buy?
Are gamer mouses a meme? If so what mouse should I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/yf96h
instructables.com/id/Repair-mouse-with-double-click-problem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buys logitech
>complains about shit quality
Get Zowie FK 1/2.

The concept of a mouse is a shitty idea. Either use a trackpoint or only a keyboard

>logitech
found your problem

streamable.com/yf96h

I have to same mouse and the double clicking appeared after a year. Bought a couple of spare microswitches and soldered one in at work.

Don't buy logitech shit kids.

>Zowie
>good quality

my scroll wheel started acting up in less than a year

I tried opening up the mouse but 2 of the screws inside are minuscule and the switches are hard to get to

"Gaming" mice often tend to have low build quality so you'll have to buy a new one every 6 to 12 months, look for reviews from real buyers to get an idea of how long they should last.
In my experience, a4tech mice usually tend to last over 2 years with no damage, and they're good enough for most gaming needs.

I hope I can get the warranty running for this, can I? Never buying a gamer mouse again

>zowie
>good

I used my decade old laser G5 for many years, then used g400s for 3 years, now using g403. Still have all of them and all three are working fine.

Maybe because you treated it like a bear treats his preys?

Memeing isn't an argument.

>Mx518
>Still going after 10 years

nah, just cheap quality man. they're decent mice otherwise.

have a cheap logitech mouse i have had for years.

gaming mice are a meme because omrons are a meme

>g403
Weird I had this double click issue too and ignored it for some time, noticed that it fixed itself

They can to be worth it, I had a Razer mouse that last about 5 years including when I used to play competitive CS:S. However since then I bought another Razer mouse and it started double clicking within 6 months, so I think the quality has gone down.
Logitech used to be a safe choice and they've started to get a bit shit too.
I've heard good things about Steel Series so I've got a Rival 310 now and it seems good, yet to see how long it lasts though.
For the amount of hours that you use a mouse it's worth paying a bit of money to get one that is comfy and works well.

I have fixed double click issue for my g700 like this: instructables.com/id/Repair-mouse-with-double-click-problem/
Seems like a common logitech problem.

>buy apple magic mouse
>just works

I got myself a Dragonwar ELE G11. It's cheap asf. Been using for 3 months. No problems whatsoever.

I know this is bait but go fuck yourself

True. Used some $10 Microsoft mouse since 2006 for my laptop. Started using some gamer mouse in 2013, had problems. I've bought 3 so far.

A4 tech's laser mice if you can find one. Other shit are OK too.

Don't really know why A4 tech is not popular in burgerland. They make reliable, programmable and precise mice.

gamer "anything" is a sales honey pot for tech-illiterate retards. if you're going to buy shitty low shekel mice, you're going to have to baby them.

But Halo 3 Gamer Fuel is the best mountain dew flavor.

I use a fucking $10 HP mouse of all things
Insanely simple, satisfying click, never had a problem with it.
Just wish there was something with a sidebutton or two, but whatever. It seems like everything with anymore features than the absolute basics costs an arm and a leg or is absolute garbage.

My Logitech M570 wireless ball mouse doesn't have this problem.

Is the Ducky Secret M a good mouse? PBT shell and japanese switches sounds nice.

>not using the red nipple
seriously though all gaymer gear is fucking garbage tier marketing memes. gaymer gear is designed to capture the short attention spans of people under 90IQ and reap them of their money

but really though the problem with electronics isnt that circuits are flawed when shipped, most are just built with shit quality. if you can buy the components just repair the thing yourself and make it better quality while repairing it. use high quality shrink tube instead of electrical tape and solder components instead of just simply winding/twisting wires or taping shit together. 90% of repairs involve replacing 1 broken component and its back to full functionality and the only reason electronics stop working is because components/connections get fucked up. unless it burns in a fire, the thing is usually salvagable and you can learn more about your hardware while also saving a few bucks. unless you make $500K+ a year there isnt much downside to spending some free time repairing your electronics and learning a bit about hardware/repairing electronics

the only issue is that sometimes you might not have a specific obscure component that busted and u dont have any equivalent parts so you have to wait for shipping

all i know is that i bought a zowie EC1-A because i want my hand to not hurt after 30 minutes of playing my badulfeeld

Try the zowie mice. I have an FK1+ and I've had it for at least two years now, great mouse.

mice were made a lot better 10 years ago. someone gave me a steel series sensei and it started double clicking in less than a year. still use pic related at work though

Nothing is perfect. My MX518's buttons failed entirely, my G5's cables all frayed but every other Logitech mouse I have ever bought has performed reliably for years and their support program will send you free replacements if you ask.

Gamer gear is where all the high-end sensors end up so Logitech can sell laggy wireless garbage to normies. Even Logitech's shittiest gaymer mouse has a better sensor than everything up to the MX series (Master and Anywhere), and even then they have less latency than the most expensive consumer-tier mice.

Get a g400 or mx518 while they are still in stock, they are Zowie tier but without the meme pricing or hype.

Also if you want a good wireless mouse for whatever reason, get the g602 as those are about to be phased out of production.
>inb4
>wireless
>good

I have an old ass G400 too user, I had to readjust the cord when it acted up a few months ago but it is still fine. You might want to clean that shit though.

It seems like mouse build quality standard has degraded in general as of late, because I haven't had any luck with the two pricey new office mice by Logitech i bought.
both ($60 mice) began to malfunction and break in the span of like 3-4 months, while the cheap meme gaymer mouse i've owned and used for 2 years works flawlessly.
Well regardless, i learned my lesson the hard way with logitech

they get filthy after a gaming session dont they (its my second)

If you don't mind it being ugly there's no reason to pay more that $15 dollars for a mouse in my experience.

Logitech is the new Razer?

Most gaming brand mice (logitech, razer are the worst) will conveniently have break downs shortly after the warranty expires. I replaced the switched twice in my old logitech g303, this is Sup Forums ffs use your head.

>buying ducky outside of a third-world country where you can afford a better mouse
Don't fucking do it.

i literally use a $10 logitech mouse and have no problems.

I was looking at the Ducky because it seemed like a solidly built choice, since all the mainstream brands seem to use chinkshit components. What else would you recommend that has a good sensor, doesn't look ridiculous and will last me a while? I have a Zowie EC1 but the scroll wheel is awful and the mouse looks disgusting after 2 years with the coating peeling off.

>gamer
Listen, and listen well, you little piece of shit and everyone else who does this, this isn't a tech related rant, or even an anti-game rant.
The word 'game' is a substantive, you will IMMEDIATELY stop using it as a verb, go back to elementary school before posting on the internet, have I made myself clear you analphabet spoiled faggot?

usually you are right but the G403 really is a good mouse, depending on your hand of course. I just switched from an old Zowie EC1 and I'm pretty happy with it. Logitech and Zowie aren't really known for rock solid quality, but in the mouse business who really is? I mean honestly, all mice break down after some time. Either the cables break, the wheels start behaving strange, or your sweat ate away most of the coating.

Mine did, I had to take apart the switch and fix it. It is fine now

I had the Redragon Centrophorus (chinese gaming mouse) for like 4 or 5 years and it only cost like $12 or so on Amazon. I just got memed into buying the G Pro because I was already getting a mechanical keyboard so I decided to "upgrade" both. Probably wasn't worth it but at least they should last me for a long time hopefully.

Everything just got worse since 10 years ago.

The microswitches in your 10 year old nobrand mouse are probably the same type as the ones in your new logitech. They have just gone through 10 years of chink cost cutting.

>Buys gamer mouse instead of based industrious egonomic corporate mouse

This is what I use. Amazon Basic Mouse serves all my needs.

Looks like it has a tumor

>amazon botnet in your mouse

ive had a g302 for like 2 years now and I play mostly fps games so a ton of clicking, still works

why dont you lose some weight and stop slamming your mouse around all the time like some autistic infant?

Logitech puts the cheapest possible buttons in them, I've experienced the same fucking thing with one of their cheaper "gaming" mouse.
All 4 buttons died, replaced them with ones from an ancient logitech oem mouse, they have been working fine ever since.

>his mouse doesn't have BALLS

Logitech is garbage nowadays.
In fact all mouse brands nowadays seem like garbage. Just buy some cheap shit and then buy a new one when it breaks.

>letting amazon know what you click every single time

I like mionix mouse because it feels like I'm touching my balls.

get the one with the heart rate monitor so you can see how fast your heart is beating from just sitting there browsing Sup Forums

i wish it had a better scroll wheel and sensor

Been using this thing for a decade now, still works fine.

I have owned a Razer Mamba since 2009, then I upgraded to a Razer Mamba 2012 and sold the other mouse to a friend. He uses that mouse to this day, and I am currently using my Razer Mamba 2012. I haven't had any issues up until about a week ago and it started double-clicking, not registering clicks, etc. I just took it apart and I'm cleaning it and adjusting the left-click switch. I have a feeling it's going to pull through and be fine. :)

>muh gamer mouse 9000 dpi precision headshots
>meanwhile i use logitech 15$ wireless mouse with aimbot + ESP
>rape whole squads of "pro l33t" players
>hilarious mad raging ensues xD
>excellent precision mouse ;)
guess goyim will always wageslave for placebo materialism.

is the g502 any good?

>mouse double clicks
>keep using it
>couple month later fixed by itself

I've been thinking about getting this to replace the A4Tech mouse that I've been using for some time. Anybody have any experience with this mouse or brand? Thoughts?

This is the best mouse there is. I even have a spare one for when this one dies.

I have a steel sieries rival and other than the scroll wheel now acting up its been great. Good thing I dont scroll

at least it's not razer deathadder-tier "quality"

this.
best mouse ever made