/balk/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9uQMHfO43o
ebay.com/itm/2TB-1TB-512GB-MINI-USB-2-0-Metal-Flash-Memory-Stick-Pen-Drive-Storage-WARRANTY-/361698134202?var=&hash=item5436e388ba:m:mx-ujVKjgsMXthEGvSTFnQA
youtube.com/watch?v=4C6zpr4aDzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MEGALI IDEA

No megali for you, you're france of the balkans.

/new-yu/ when?

Is this a compliment tho?
Cuz it sounds like one

Serbien muss Sterbien!

>ywn live in a /balk/ union where we all care for and help each other selflessly

hmmmm

yugoslavia means south slavland

>ywn live in the balkans with all sea jews, s*rbs and t*rks gassed

you're literally the reason the "return to petty rivalry" comic is funny

мaкeдoнијa цeлa дa e ceкoј дa јa знae

youtube.com/watch?v=N9uQMHfO43o

I like Romanians and makes. (You) are literally the reason Humans of Sofia has views.

ebay.com/itm/2TB-1TB-512GB-MINI-USB-2-0-Metal-Flash-Memory-Stick-Pen-Drive-Storage-WARRANTY-/361698134202?var=&hash=item5436e388ba:m:mx-ujVKjgsMXthEGvSTFnQA

@greek who wanted usb

Seems logical. 99% of Germans are Turks now.

Trust me I laugh and cringe at Hipsters of Sofia as much as the next guy. That's no reason to not want prosperity for /balk/ and peace with its neighbors. There's too much hate and misery as it is.

>tfw could have got dark blue proto-european cro-magnon eyes and red hair if it wasnt for my rum*n olah neolithic brown eyed mom
>I now have some mongrel eyes, greysh with brown ring and light brown with reddish tint hair
>tfw could had been superior serb chetnik

I'm fucking ending it tonight.

>romanian president is a kraut
WTF? I hate Romania now!

2tb on a finger nail?

You "forgive and forget" faggots are the reason why backstabbings work in the first place. If you don't trust your devious neighbours they cant surprise you.
Do you trust the t*rks and s*rbs not to flood with mudslimes if it benefited them in any way?
Do you trust the sea jews not to fuck us over if that means the EU forgives their debt?

Aha. So that's where the last Germans fled too.

>does not ship to Bulgaria

pity, i'd have bought it on the spot

>EU forgives their debt

Not happening desu.

Give me a single reason why bulgaria should exist.

spray albanians out of the balkans when

τρι μορετα

Any day they want we let them pick but they are peaceful

>Bulgaria would be the forgive and forget fool and that scenario
>not Germany, by forgiving Greek debt
>implying they'd ever forgive Greek debt

good argument but i can't see how it would be used as leverage against a bankrupted Greece that wants out. you can't blackmail a nigga who's got nothing to lose.

What a complete autist, I'm glad you are probably never leaving the basement kek

negative moretas soon, brother

Yeah but he thinks that, in the case that Greece goes full rogue and leaves the EU and joins an isolationist Balkan Federation, Germany would offer Greece to fuck up the Federation in return for debt forgiveness and embrace back into the collapsing EU.

For one, he simply reinforces his own subconscious thought that a Balkan Federation would truly be so powerful and relevant as to passively blackmail Germany into forgiving a 300 billion debt (50b owed to germany alone)

>Bulgaria es ist Zeit to repay ur debnts for joining us ebil nazis on genocide roadtrack
>take 6000000 refugees because greek jews can't win shekels from beaches filled with mudslimes
>greeks you can use ur army if they resist because bulgaria has none LMAO
I'm glad you're never leaving the cuck shed.

Where is Efendi lately?

Greece is better than bulgaria.

How will I ever recover?

See, scandicucks have already forgiven and forgotten about their wars between themselves and look at them. You can literally cross scandi borders as a scandi without even police or IDs. Well, not anymore because of reffos abusing this, but still... They're p. prosperous to be honest, and their banter is friendly and they like each other and help each other out. Wish we could do the same, except with isolationism so american'ts, russians, germancucks and t*rks can't influence us.

Most of the money went to bail out German and French banks that had too much exposure to Greek and other toxic bonds. So they rerouted the money through Greece as "bail out" and on top of that the denbts are now owned to euro cunts. There won't be a forgiveness, a significant one at least. Maybe extension and better payment terms.

They are prosperous because they have petrol. They also haven't had literal shitheads ruling over them for the last 50 years. Do you know how Norway was before the petrol you doofus?
Who would have guessed a white homogenous society that's not ruled by communists could prosper?
Norway and Finland didn't actually exist 200 years ago, meanwhile we've hated each other with the greeks for thousands of years, t*rks literally genocided us all and that's why we hate them.
I doubt Swedes and Danes are as friendly as you imagine in your libtard fantasy land as well.

that's diaspora but continue tataring

balk holds a huge concentration of natural gas and oil reserves as well as a fuckload of gold

too bad we let the americucks take it all and spread our buttcheeks for them too while they take it

I agree on the part about geopolitics. Scandinavia is better-isolated from subhuman influences unlike us, but even if they were in our shoes they'd work together to overcome their hardships, not moan and bitch and blame it on their neighbors or corrupt politicians.

Yes, I'm smoewhat familiar with the pre-19th century conditions of the average Norwegian / Swede. The average swede of the 1800s stood at 165cm tall, was extremely poor and suffered famine from bad harvests.

No you're right, Norway and it's people just sprouted from the ground when they got their independence.
And before petrol they literally subsisted from fish, air and hate of the swedish.

>I doubt Swedes and Danes are as friendly as you imagine in your libtard fantasy land as well.
Literally ramblings of a socially deprived autist who is trying to project his delusions

>Brand Unbranded/Generic
>Ships from HONGKONG, Hong Kong

>oil reserves
Where exactly?
>gold reserves
How many kilometers of rock stand over it?
Yes they would work together. However we've had 500 years of durka slavery to poison our community with their trash tier mongrel culture.
Tell me of the great history of the Great Norwegian Reich and their thousand year struggle with the Eternal Enemy - the fucking Fish.

Give me one single reason why bulgaria should exist.

Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania, Macedonia and Moldova all exist to shit on your great grandparents graves who died tried to preserve this shitty excuse of an empire your cockroach nation had, almanci

It's not random that the Ottoman shitpire crumbled less than a century after most of us got liberated, because Turks can't seem be able to make something stand alone without external help. That's why Turkey is failing and you migrate to the west, because you're insects

only norway has oil, also even before they found it in the north sea they were a top european country

Yet it has been 138 years since liberation day, and what has changed since then? Have we become a 1st world country? No. I wonder who you'd blame it on now.

You'll undoubtedly mention about "soviet slavery muh $900 billion stunted economic potential mutha fucka" or "EU slavery muh vassal PM Boyko mutha fucka".

Yes, I know. Without Turks Bulgaria would be a Galactic Federation. Yet more than a century later, despite all kinds of economic unions and gibs muh dats from superpowers, we're still considered a 3rd world shithole, and that's our fault alone. Change starts at the individual level and Scandis know it. They have a strong civil society and fight for their rights, meanwhile none such exists in Bulgaria.

Turks would kill balkanshits when they would piss on the graves of other Turks.

I should add, it's literally the mentality of an African to complain about how hard stuff is and how inaccessible and how the whole world conspires to keep a nigga down. Literally the USA and Russia and Turkey and Germany were invented to keep us down. Even the mountains with their fucking rocks keep us from mining its gold, that's what you unironically believe.

Citizens of Turkey regard the Balkan Wars as a major disaster (Balkan harbi faciası) in the nation's history. The unexpected fall and sudden relinquishing of Turkish-dominated European territories created a psycho-traumatic event amongst the Turks that is said to have triggered the ultimate collapse of the empire itself within five years. Nazım Pasha, Chief of Staff of the Ottoman army, was held responsible for the failure and was assassinated on 23 January 1913 during the 1913 Ottoman coup d'état carried out by the "Young Turks".

i know nothings about the balkan wars

I heard you like Rainbow's "I surrender" a lot, probably because defeat is ingrained into your dna

We can see that when a bunch of goat fucker village people kurds (like your family) drop 1 by 1 your aerial war crap like they're flies

losers

HEY HEY HEY! TUK E USA

AMEUIKANSKA SEDMITSA V LIDL

COWBOYTE VIKAT WOW
COWBOYKITEE YEEEEEEE

I am a Greek

Hardly.
Liberation from who? We had our own Balkan Wonder, then we had a few "National Catastrophies" thanks to our generous neighbours you speak of so lovingly. Then came the Dark Age of le communism.
>implying EU isn't good for us
Only braindead commie nostalgic fucktards would claim otherwise.
Face it you nigger, if we weren't in such a shitty location we'd have been much better off.
Why haven't you changed anything at the individual level then Asene?
Literally every single Great Power tried to keep our borders small so as not to have a decisive vote what goes on in the Balkans you nigger, haven't you read an ounce of history? I'm sure the Russians wanted us free because they love us and we remind them of bunnies and not because they want THE MOTHER FUCKING WAY TO A S I A IN THEIR CONTROL.

COMFY THREAD FUCKING WHEN SUBHUMAN BALKANIGGERS

Still no answer where the gold or oil are, you lebbit tier shitposter.
>WE HAS GOLD AND SHIEET BUT I CAN'T READ MAPS

yeah right, you're a Turk

now kneel in front of me, loser inbred shit

Who dat?

you gots to work to find it, nigger

ain't no one gonna post the map for you

heck there's even some in your local selo river, but you gotta work to filter it out from the mud

Amazed

why is there a swedish flag in the background on the ottot*rk side?

Show me a pic of your gold reserve.

>Hardly.
wrong

No I am a Greek.

>tfw university exam period starts tomorrow
wish me luck lads, will probably need it in order to not fail massively.

i b 2 lazy 4 dat shit nigga

why won't someone else take that pic for me

it b da turks fault, da turks made us lazy my nigga

Do you really have to enhance his autism?

It's greek. The colors are off.

"no"
also he is hilariously slow

G.L.

that what your loser grandparents mumbled when we slit our throats, begging for mercy

"we are greeks too"

and then they were no more, because lying insects deserve to put down permanently

Greeks did probably the same when the Turks killed them.

>he is hilariously slow
what do you mean?

oil exploration begun in the late 60s or something, check their gdp as far back as you want

google

>when we slit our throats, begging for mercy

So a country that did not get destroyed by the war was doing slightly better than Germany that was destroyed in the war?
I'm sure there were no boosts and economic help after the war as well, no reparations etc.
Show me the GDP before the war negro.

Greeks and our brothers in arms defy all odds and fight till the very end

The only thing you'll hear a balkan person saying before his end is "freedom or death".

unlike you of course, who will alway be a mix of thieving losers who can't even stage a coup d'etat in their own country and lose countless battles to bearded kurds

a better question is why there are pool balls in the ground

>do my work for me mudda fukka

wtf good observation skills mane

I've already seen it, redditor, I'm just forcing him to stop cherrypicking.

shagged a bulgarian yesterday ama

>freedom or death"
Are you sure that every kid or woman said that before they were raped or killed by Turks?

>redditors are racist

try again cringy 16 year old

Upboted XD

youtube.com/watch?v=4C6zpr4aDzU
he might be slow but he's ours

>lidl ektakto

enjoy diseases

>moving the goalposts

hehe

yes, because Greeks die with honor while Turks die in pain and begging

kys now, almanci, just look at your own shitty abusive inbred family and see exactly what I mean:

Turks Are Losers

veri nais. how much, my chickenskin lanklet b0ng friend?

I didn't go raw user :3
I-I may have licked her pussy though.

that's the french flag

didn't pay this time, kek.