Where do women in your cunt usually travel to?

Where do women in your cunt usually travel to?
Swedish women love going to Spain

Nice arm hair

Turkey, they love turkish cocks

Holy fuck that gal dude! If I wouldn't have just fucked my fleshlight I would be beating my cock with a force of 9000 neutron stars.

got more or sauce?

Lower-class girls to Spain/Turkey/Cyprus, preferably avoiding the locals as much as possible and just hanging out with other Brits. Middle-class girls will do an Amsterdam-Berlin-Prague-Budapest-Venice-Paris interrailing route (or similar), then spend the rest of the year showing their travel selfies off and telling everyone all about their passion for travel. The slightly more adventurous middle-class will go to southeast Asia following again a very standard route where they only meet other westerners, and then come back with an air of superiority at being so wordly and well-travelled, even though literally everyone does it on their gap yah.

>tfw texting middle class brit qt and she did exactly what you described

Omg it's true.
What about upper class girls?

wut?

I only see brits here or germans in mallorca

It's very common desu, and not just limited to girls either (although they probably do it more often). I'm a middle-class guy and I've been on two interrailing trips like that, and now my friend is trying to get me to go to southeast Asia but I don't really want to. Everyone wants to say that they love travelling now, and share their travelling pics all over social media, but most people still don't want to get out of their comfort zone.

Not too sure about upper-class girls, as I haven't met too many who were genuinely really wealthy. Went to a uni full of rich people, but tended to hang out with the other poor people. From what I'd gather they'd go on holiday at least 3-4 times each year, including a trip to some tropical island in the summer and skiing in an expensive resort in the winter.

Domincan Republic or Brazil, to get some BBC.

>southeast Asia
probably thailand and vietnam?

that's pleb tier

basically this

I think pretty much everyone on that route would do Bangkok and Koh Tao in Thailand and Angkor Wat in Cambodia. Most would also visit Chiang Mai, Hanoi, Vang Vieng, and a few other places. I'd have fun there I'm sure, but I also think it's touristy as fuck and there are lots of other places I'd rather go to.

I stayed in Bangkok with my interpal qt friend and I can tell you, stay with the tourist spots! The traffic in BKK is more terrible then in european capitals, they just throw there waste away, the locals are racist to the level to think that they can cheat you at every possible situation and so on. It's 3rd world shit tier if you stay outsite of westerner tourrist spots.

a vast proportion of parisian girls on tinder have a photo of themsleves at the top of the machu pichu. I wonder if no one told them and they think they're being unique

>I stayed in Bangkok with my interpal qt friend and I can tell you
>He associates with Thais

disgust.jpg

I assosiate with autist mental ill people from around the world, better then stay with normies just because muh nationality tbqh senpai

Oh yeah I'm sure that especially in the poorer areas they are just genuine shitholes that no-one in their right mind would visit. Sure the locals absolutely despise the tourists and just see them as a source of money to be milked as far as possible. I just don't know if I could handle being surrounded for weeks by dudebros in tank tops and middle-class girls who think they're doing something so spiritual and enlightening by travelling somewhere like this. Don't get me wrong, I like doing that to a certain extent, but in SEA it strikes me as even worse than normal.

Machu Picchu is still relatively uncommon amongst girls here I think, because it costs £500-600 to fly to South America but only £100 or less to fly to Europe. No one would be that impressed if you visited it, but I still don't know that many people who have desu. Far more common here are things like Lake Bled or Lake Como, or various churches/cathedrals in European cities, things like that.

How did the feminine penis taste?

>Spain/Turkey/Cyprus, preferably avoiding the locals as much as possible

Is this what they tell you?
I'm in Benidorm every summer and they seem to love be with me and my friends, in fact the guys that go along with them are really disguisting (drunks, violent, fat...)

are you ok bro?

Did you fuck any slags?

Cheap holidays in Greece, Turkey and Egypt. There they can make "exotic" selfies with theirs iphones 4

Most of them stay in Spain: Benidorm, Ibiza, Salou, Gandía, Conil, Torrevieja...are the main destinations.

Nice girl, I've noticed some foreign women travel here for Spanish cock, specially MILF's, memes are true kek.

True, in Benidorm for example there's the "British Sqaure" full of chavs and other disgusting subespecies who don't bother in mixing with locals or discovering the country, just pissing and vomiting, but there are also normal people, mainly families and groups of friends who are nice.

with british people? no,

Sadly, she's an architekt and she's living in the richer part and even that was too much for my european mindset...
But I get you, it is an eye opener and some 'clash of culture' for sure and maybe that the point in travelling to south-east asia

Do you already start sweating just thinking abt it? Talking abt disgust

spain

Not saying that they don't like the locals, they just won't deliberately travel to somewhere where they can't talk English all the time. If you speak good English and are good at flirting then British women will love you for sure. Even creepy Turkish/Cypriot men who work in the resort trade have success with out women. Just depends whether that's the sort of girl you want to sleep with.

Apparently Benidorm used to be a nice fishing town, seems completely destroyed now desu. Not sure who's at fault for that, whether the British just kept coming over in ever-increasing numbers or whether the Spanish deliberately boosted the tourism trade there and aimed it at the Brits. It's a shame and I'd be pissed off about it if I were Spanish, but at least they're contained to one area and bring money into the country.

Only italian girls, german, brit, french etc are -1/10tier

>preferably avoiding the locals as much as possible
pffff ahahahahaha

The autist of another country is a fellow patriot, the normie in my own country is a natural enemy.

Autists of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your tendies.

In my opinion most of this girls werent slags at all. I think the slags are the ones that avoid Spanish, but most of the girls I've known were actually normal girls, some of them very interesting.
And yes, I've fucked 8 different girls in 5 years I've been going there with my friends. I have a friend however that likes to met a different girl every week or so, its crazy.
We everyone there are looking for the same desu. Really easy to meet girls

good thing we have a janitor

Swedes look the same as germans

Russian women used to travel in Turkey/Egypt, now they are sitting at home.

Spot on. Nail on head.
You forgot the TEFL bit for Asia.

Germans too, they fight each other with mexican hats and beer (is funny because they think that mexican hat is a spanish thing)

Everytime

Australia is popular from what I've seen