When did you realise that Turkey is actually the bad guy?

When did you realise that Turkey is actually the bad guy?

For me it was when Erdogan staged a fake coup to increase his own power level and t*rks supported it

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/politics/turkey16.html#turk0716
youtube.com/watch?v=GYSeNPSYEQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=fXOzLB8vy9g
reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/3f2sbt/cmv_the_kurds_are_the_good_guys_and_western/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GÖK TÜRK

>When did you realise that Turkey is actually the bad guy?
When I learned about dem po Kurds.

Same as you but I think his real evil only showed when he made fucking 12 year olds legal so he can finally live out his pedo fantasies in public without having to face any consequences

Turkey is not a bad guy, it's a nation-state with the goal of keeping its borders, even if it includes imprisoning millions of non-Turks.

Every civilized nation has a history of earsing the identities of minority cultures. Turkey is doing the same with its Kurdish population. Literately nothing wrong with that.

Turkio ĉiam estos libera eŭropa lando de libereco kaj turkeco.

butthurt since 552

There is literally 0 person left in Turkey that disagrees gülen was behind this
Its only legal if you do it while riding a camel

being afraid of getting rounded the fuck up and shown a bed in one of those newly-emptied prisons doesn't quite equate

Could you redpill me on the coup? I watched as it unfolded and hilariously failed, but haven't been keeping up with it aftrerwords.

>100% of Turks are brainwashed by pro-Erdogan media, the only kind of media still allowed to exist in Turkey

Now that's a surprise

>tfw talking to a blonde kemalist qt

How do I save her lads?

>There is literally 0 person left in Turkey that disagrees gülen was behind this

Gee, I wonder why

Is she from izmir ?

Just go full kemalist and talk about ataturk and turkish nationality

>Is she from izmir ?

Y-yes..

Damn bro...are you saying that innocent people sometimes die in war? Holy shit. We need to ban war!

Dont worry all kemalist blonde qts are from izmir

She is probrably into europeans too so if you are blonde you have +5 chance

>innocent

>She is probrably into europeans too so if you are blonde you have +5 chance

I'm not blonde, but I am quite white (I swear). So far I've been swooning her with my knowledge of Turkish history lol.

They killed Kurds, not ISIS

hmm

Kemalist girls are fucking eurocucked as hell, just go all intellectual and cultural and shit, if you pretty white thats extra chance too, but be wary turkish girls will not go into anything sexual and will get disqusted if you even attempt to open the subject

>being butthurt about a terrorist subhuman vermin being killed

lel

I'm sure you believe abos are good people too

Abos aren't much of a problem and we don't genocide them any more since we became a developed country. You might understand in a century

this was probably intended as an insult but I feel weirdly untouched

plus we never had the chance to completely kill kurds since they have been receiving a gazillion of jewish dollars from the west for a long time unlike abos

If it took you that long you're a lost cause.

I heard supporting Turkey is practically supporting destabilzing in the middle East.

scaruffi.com/politics/turkey16.html#turk0716

When will the Antitürk be born?

(and will his mother be an insectivorous reptile?)

how much does being an erdogan shill pay
i need some money, seems like an easy job, just deny that your country is a dictatorship, blame kurds for everything

can i just use a proxy too, turkey is a hellhole so id rather not move there

thanks

doesn't look dead to me

also i dunno how turkey was accepted into nato

depends on your ranking and how hard you lick his ass

I knew it when I heard that Turkey exists.

>kills civillians in Syria
nothing of value lost

>still believing kurd propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=GYSeNPSYEQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=fXOzLB8vy9g

When will you realise Turkey is actually the good guy?

>westerners think kurds have western values and are good people

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/3f2sbt/cmv_the_kurds_are_the_good_guys_and_western/

it is not surprising to have blacks stealing your women when these kind of people are in the majority

Hello. I am black and i stole a turkish women once. She was doing erasmus at my university.

noice
more dead terrorist kurds please!

well done

ewwwwwwww roach hereeeee help