Haven't seen a good ol infro/g/raphics thread is a while

Post any collections you may have as well I'm looking to build mine up

Take your cancerous infographics back to r*ddit

Those salaries are a joke, right?

Couldn't tell you, I mostly saved it for the top half

maybe in sanfran where it costs 50k to simply exist

>What programming language should I learn
>PYTHON PYTHON PYTHON XDDDD

have a small collection, will post in in no particular order, the timeouts will be hell

Joins are terribly explained with Venn diagrams

washing machines are technology
end of my small collection

Good stuff, thanks for dumping

>lor analogies
>those salaries
>only learn c++ if you have a mentor

It hurts knowing this """"info""""graphic probably isnt a joke

It definitely isn't a joke. The whole thing is promoting some site and all of the images used are credited at the bottom

>How to get motivated
Discipline, you weak willed faggot

Another

Books

The only people who say this shit are people who have accomplished absolutely nothing. Prove me wrong.

I went through it and got C++ tho?
Then I went through it again with other choices and got C++ again?

I didnt even notice the sources

>a url for a stackoverflow question "whats the difference between java and javascript"

This is an excellent list

>Haven't seen a good ol infro/g/raphics thread is a while
nu/g/ unironically considers these plebbit.
le irony of the last 2 major plobbit infiltrations.

Cancerous newfag detected.

Is this study guide really good?
I always feel like my math is lacking sth.
My math background is poor, should I follow this approach or seek an easier one? if so could someone please indicate it to me?

(english is clearly not my main language)

>Special thanks to some guy on Quora who made a joke that I turned into a serious part of my infographic

>the wall Street journal

Small note on the lord of the rings. I work for Hulu and I wouldn't say Hulu is "built" with ruby. The old web UI is a rails app but the new beta web app is built with node. The various apps have a core of whatever is the standard language for the platform is but the UI are essentially webapps which are also node. We have a microservice architecture on the backend so there are many languages (Python, Ruby, Go, Scala, Java, etc...) but the main one is Python.

Pic related, posting from work.

anyone?

Seem accurate for the LA market to me. That's not starting of course, but it seems about right to me for at least a couple years experience.

Just do math problems in some areas where you want to get better, or try to build demos for things you'd see in a game engine (eg: raytracer, collision detection on round objects, pathfinding, etc)

What is your job title and salary?

Software developer
$130k base

It's from /sci/

I really like the CODE book. Perfect book to introduce thinking in terms of computing for beginners and has very nice history and applications for more advanced people.

The info graphic in this graphic is garbage and you should be shot for even posting it.