How much would you pay for a legitimate German passport in your name with an accurate photo and information?

How much would you pay for a legitimate German passport in your name with an accurate photo and information?

Other urls found in this thread:

passportindex.org/byRank.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fiver

I have a French one who is exactly the same rights

Yea but does it have a hardcover, Frenchfag?

just marry with a 70 years old german hug
that's how it works here

Is it true any EU citizen can go to any EU embassy abroad for assistance?

Yep, if there isn't one for your cunt. But as a Brit even pre-brexit I'd sooner go to a CA/AU/NZ embassy 2bh, not that I'd imagine I'd ever be somewhere without a Brit embassy

Nothing. A german passport with my photo and someone elses name might be handy tho

err just googled it, FCO actually say EU cunt in the first instance, in *some* territories AU/NZ -- although they can use Brit embassies. Imagine that's just cos there are more Brit embassies than AU/NZ ones. Imagine that'll be more of athing post-brexit

Nothing

I already have one, Italian German double citizen here

>who is exactly the same rights
>which has
ftfy
And no, the German passport is the best in the world, tied with Sweden.
passportindex.org/byRank.php

kek, the only ones that want that passport these days are arabs and niggers
the rest of us would rather get away from Germany

>two differences being Gambia (French is visa-free, German is visa on arrival) and Rwanda (visa-free for the Germs)
Wew

>Best in the world
>Can go to Samoa, PNG and other micro island nations without a visa
Wow

You can have the last puffs from my cigarette

yeah, we also evacuate all eu citzens on our planes and ships when shit hits the fan.

I don't want to downgrade my passport.

I already have one

Nice, I didn't knew that

>tfw can't go to rwanda without a visa unlike you alpha germans

why live?

Yes, if there isn't your country's embassy avaiable.
I had to use the Italian embassy/consulate once in Hong Kong because the Finnish one was closed.

Why do Germans and Swedes get visa-free travel to Vietnam?

Only difference between Dutch and German is that Germans get visa-free travel to Rwanda, Turkey (kek) and Vietnam.

Some other weird things I found whilst looking at the weakest passport, which is Afghanistan, is that they have visa-free travel to these countries:
-Haiti
-Micronesia
-St. Vincent and the Grenadines

>mfw germans need a visa to vacation in equatorial guinea