Is UK a colony of USA ? I saw a movie which took place in London and there CIA has a cell...

Is UK a colony of USA ? I saw a movie which took place in London and there CIA has a cell. They use their guns in the city, use supercopters, arrest people...
Even if it's a movie I would be mad if my country is portrayed like this

I take it you've not seen Taken.

Did you just watch the new Bourne movie, lel

I saw Taken , I even like. But it's completly different. The guy is alone and french police wants to arrest him.

No. I saw Criminal with Costner and Reynolds

Then I don't what to say. You watched a film and got mad. Getting butthurt about things like that is for dictatorships.

Wourld would be a better place if countries were under dictatorship control

Objectively not true, point in case; North Korea.

So it does not bother you if I make a movie with 80 million budget. And the scenario if french police which has a division in Washington DC and operate there ? We arrest people, shoot etc. Te movie is showing in every country.

It doesn't bother me at all, because I can separate reality from fiction. If you want to make a movie where the French save the Earth from an alien snail invasion by eating their children, then by all means go right on ahead.

>Is the UK a US colony
Are you retarded or something?

Is there some deeper context I'm missing ITT or is OP retarded.
I'm leaning to the latter.

Not OP but it does look like burgers can do whatever they want in London in the new Bourne movie.

Sounds like a great idea

sushi is disgusting, how can people enjoy that shit

Unzip

>Unironically trying to find any logic from foreign politics from an American movie.

Come on. American movies must match the American education.

Wow. No shit. That really grinds my gears.
You know what else pisses me off? Henchmen who can't hit the protagonist. Every time I walk out of a Star Wars movie, I'm beside myself with unfathomable rage.

at least better than the colonial amerishart food you'd love

i know you brits hate raw meat and fish but its better to eat it unless you are a pro meat eater fatfuck or an anti japan warrior. its healthy and helps your weight loss too

>a brit talking about how disgusting a food is

Homosexual.There are several type of movies. And one of them is called "realistic" even if it's a fake story. Don't compare Stars Wars, a science fiction movie and a police movie.

All of Europe is a USA colony. And europeans are so dumb that they only complain about "muh sandniggers" meanwhile we're all being fucked in the ass by USA.

The movie is unrealistic and bobs the CIA doesn't have that kind of power. But yes, it is basically.

And yet you won't pay for your own defense.