Reagrding all of this Intel debacle, I still think its an AMD smear campaign

Reagrding all of this Intel debacle, I still think its an AMD smear campaign.

Also cant we just disable virtualization technology in the bios to avoid issues? I refuse to spend 200+ dollars on ddr4 memory just to use poozen

Other urls found in this thread:

git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=5aa90a84589282b87666f92b6c3c917c8080a9bf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he still thinks he controls the bios LOL

K Keep me posted

>being this much of a consumer whore/fanboy
>actually thinking anyone respects you
>2018

me_cleaner

/revived

>I refuse to spend 200+ dollars on ddr4 memory
i bought 16gigs of 3200 for 150 in nov
sucks that you werent smart enough to see where the market was going and make a decision based on it.

>Also cant we just disable virtualization technology in the bios to avoid issues?
You're retarded. It's a virtual memory issue. (No you can't disable your page file and solve it either)

>I refuse to spend 200+ dollars on ddr4 memory just to use poozen
You were never going to buy AMD, admit it.

nice bait, AMD shill

Not just hypervisor affected, anything can be read since RAM manufacturers don't give a shit about rowhammer

Intel has said nothing about it. Its just a bunch of bloggers and "tech reporters". Ill wait till someone from intel says something rather than a bunch of internet retards.

IT'S JUST NOT FAIR

git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=5aa90a84589282b87666f92b6c3c917c8080a9bf

you're that intel faggot on the other thread that still refuses to accept the truth despite being btfo'd and bombarded by links to the patches and CC'd emails.

Guys, quit spreading fake news, just wait until Intel releases an official statement.

My Kaby Lake Processor has been fine, and this won't stop me from upgrading to Coffee Lake.

>The company that has a vested interest in keeping this under raps to the general public is keeping this a secret from the general public
shut the fuck up retard there's undeniable evidence of a big security flaw in intel CPU's that requires a patch that will affect IO performance at anywhere from 5-30 percent

If you disable it, the botnet ME will just reenable it.

Intel could be putting these bugs in on purpose to let the Chinese spy on you. If they understand your habits they can use that to try to control you. They can never be trusted.

t.brian

.Control us how?

That's what an embargo is. No one can say anything about it, until the 4th. Just the fact that there's an embargo means there is a problem.

How stupid can you be?

Hehe

it affects amd as well. there is already a thread on Sup Forums talking about it.

it doesn't.

>200+ dollars on ddr4 memory
How much memory do you need, and why?
2GB is enough, you know? It's not 2005 anymore.

when you look at the issue closely you realize that it isn't true and it's actually all amd's fault anyway

Grrrrr

Is there any way of anticipating how big of a hit specific models will suffer?

AMD has shit drivers for Linux
Intel has a secret os you cannot access

Is there any winning?

It's pretty easy if you're an AMD user: 0%

>Reagrding all of this Intel debacle, I still think its an AMD smear campaign.
You know it currently affects AMD too?
Not the security bug itself, but the PTI patch on Linux currently also targets AMD CPUs, so they too have the ~30% perf loss until 4.16...

>AMD has shit drivers for Linux
Are you living in 2005 by any chance?

AMD models: 0%
Intel models: 100%
VIA models: Literally who cares

Does this affect iPhone?

All of the intel shills do

Clearly his Chinkpads are

>Also cant we just disable virtualization technology
VM is necessary to protect processes stamping over each other.

I'm living in post 2014 Ubuntu
Their Gpu drivers are shit

That just looks like a bunch of gibberish to me. Do you guys have anything more that rumors and speculation????

No?

Thought so.

Also, your a faggot.

>the botnet ME
tell me more m8.

INTEL MANAGEMENT ENGINE NIGGA
UNINSTALL THAT SHIT NOW

>I still think its an AMD smear campaign
i think its a bunch of pissed off intel users

t. intel user that's losing 30% on his desktop and laptop

whats with the reddit spacing user?

Laaaame. LAAME.

Just cause IPC is good less cores chit mobos bad bug crap pcie lanes bad market segmentation. Etc.

Jump ship.

Yes. Instagram and Snapchat will stop working.

>Also cant we just disable virtualization technology in the bios
we have UEFI now dipshit