Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KBrdoonGRI4?t=22s
youtu.be/A0mL3fdMOXI
youtube.com/watch?v=JMjZWD16RdU
youtu.be/7YlW5BXNG0w
youtube.com/watch?v=THIGiZWZ67Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hHs5AjAvFoA
youtube.com/watch?v=nZk9Nn-U9sM
pextex.cz/panske-obleceni/panska-trika/panska-trika-s-kratkym-rukavem/panske-triko-s-kratkym-rukavem-heavy-fruit-of-the-loom.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0I71VX5RyGA
youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs
youtube.com/watch?v=hZAV4hsP5WU
euromaidanpress.com/2014/09/26/poroshenko-to-consider-giving-upa-veterans-legal-status/
webmshare.com/by9qy
youtube.com/watch?v=SndPb5XohYM
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

innit better than nogf?

first for gay rights

no

i dont know man i lived my entire life in big cities as upper middle class and i dont like it one bit
i rather live in small czech village shithole and being autism over living in big czech city . for example out of three you listed i'd pick hradec kralove as best location to live then prague then brno
i know but she isn't that ugly

reminder that gay sex it isn't gay if it's between straight men
why?

>Go back to Germany, cuck
>messing with Russians is deadly
>cuck
>deadly

kek this kid simply can't choose

because my dick won't get hard

>i lived my entire life in big cities as upper middle class
so you rent a special scumflat for taking selfies just for lulz?

guess good imagination really does make your life better. I mean, I haven't had an ugly gf yet, but I can imagine I could convince myself it's not that bad if I wanted to.

"american" anime adaption

russians are drunk 90% of the time
punch them and they forget it tomorrow anyway they aren't deadly one bit
thats what all upper middle class does

also muh free kofola

who czechaboo here

guilty

I don't want imagination but reality

ok but then if you pick shithole gf then you can't be too surprised she has shithole opinions
better start hating Polbros yourself if you want to fit in among sewage tank swimmers

just go full horny turk why dont you do that

literally me desu

beauty is a perceived quality, there is no "real" beauty, only what you make yourself believe is beautiful is beautiful. If you make yourself believe the only beauty is that which is considered so by the majority, then poor you.

Sure some women are objectively more beautiful than others, but that doesn't have to mean the less beautiful ones are ugly and necessarily a no-go. Doesn't mean I won't try to get the best, but I'd shag just about everything.
šváb knows what's what

i made her cum 10 times in one day
if you satisfy women well they will be your slave
if a women leaves men its 99.9% time sexual.

also its better to fuck somewhat uglier girl so u dont cum very early,its personality that matters anyway

Ahoj choboli a ostatne kokoty

there's nothing fedora about being more willing to spread your genes, it's in fact the most normie thing of all

tvoja mama

all that build up and then
>but I'd shag just about everything.
sides orbited

Why are you spreading Serbian, roach?

>beauty is a perceived quality, there is no "real" beauty, only what you make yourself believe is beautiful is beautiful. If you make yourself believe the only beauty is that which is considered so by the majority, then poor you.

>I'm baffled by a long sentence, I better make the hat joke
happy to serve

that sentence is fedora as fuck

Would you go on a date with her if she insisted you hear about her Mormon religion?

youtu.be/KBrdoonGRI4?t=22s
youtu.be/A0mL3fdMOXI

what makes a sentence fedora?

we're used to hear about this and that religion all the time. if she fucks me in public after doing her religious stunt then yes

when it makes me cringe

is it any sentence that doesn't look like it's written by a plumber?
you know that what you call "cringe" is a subconscious result of your own insecurity, right? Self-righteousness, high horse and all that?

What is dis

ghost in the shell movie

she's fet

U r

no u

no u

How is she so perfect?

ur boba's fet(t)

>Hradec
>Not boring as fuck

that's what she said :^)

she's Czech so it's obvious

post your favorite anime op
youtube.com/watch?v=JMjZWD16RdU

This desu.

t. someone from Hradec

you can read the "Ja pierdole" or the "ooo kurwaa" from her mouth

youtu.be/7YlW5BXNG0w

youtube.com/watch?v=THIGiZWZ67Q
does the only anime I know classify as my favourite anime?

youtube.com/watch?v=hHs5AjAvFoA

Round Table feat. Nino > *

nice

>Or are you just calling it that without him having the title?
this, i also called my teachers in gymázium pán profesor/pani profesorka and it just stuck
>Slovakia will only ever progress once we have happy teachers
well, it will take a bit more than that but i am nitpicking, i wholly agree with you
>huh? Is it a faculty-wide thing?
pic related is what 2nd year CS students get to choose from, imo there is quite a lot economy related classes there
>unless suits are your autism clothes
oh lord no, i don't know if you can call plain colour t-shirts an autism clothing

>forgets pic
oh what a dum dum

youtube.com/watch?v=nZk9Nn-U9sM
even though I never liked the show, the Germans OP was godtier

>called my teachers in gymázium pán profesor/pani profesorka
I thought only priemyslovkári do it these days anymore
>i don't know if you can call plain colour t-shirts an autism clothing
you can, because I'm autistic
pextex.cz/panske-obleceni/panska-trika/panska-trika-s-kratkym-rukavem/panske-triko-s-kratkym-rukavem-heavy-fruit-of-the-loom.html
best model desu
>ekonómia podniku
>5 kreditov
holy hell, you can pass computer science without being much of a computer scientist, then? How many you need?

youtube.com/watch?v=0I71VX5RyGA

NEW /i3/ WHEN?

>Ukrainians are our friends
WEW
I see Krakcuck dropped some heavy bait in previous thread

>this, i also called my teachers in gymázium pán profesor/pani profesorka and it just stuck
seems like it stuck in Vakia, too huh? I remember when we had some uni teacher for math and he got super triggered and started ranting that he's no damn profesor anytime someone adressed him like that

>tfw no more english uni classes at major (?) level
I'll miss those, definitely my favourite classes
but it's pretty cool that you get to study eco oriented stuff alongside CS, might come in handy in future

it's true tho

once we have a sea

hmm

hmmm

Yeah, like we don't have retarded far-right groups.

>this was introduced in 2014
>this is what little children learn from in Ukrainian primary schools
hmmmmm

>seems like it stuck in Vakia, too huh?
I'm surprised myself, here in the west it's rare and pretty much gone from gympels, guess it's changing in a slow eastward wave.

might be more common than I think though, we called the teachers their names in the autism school, so I can't say I see the whole picture

>privacy is overrated

duuuh its 2016

This "retarded far right group" you speak of happens to be Ukrainian government. I'm not nitpicking some niche irrelevant shit, this is their official school book. You don't think it's a bit alarming?

>this is their official school book
do you have any cream sauce to go with that claim?

hi

Everything german sounds shit

>tfw bought 7 plain tshirts recently
feels good, now the amount of tshirts in my possesion has doubled
>How many you need?
180 for Bc.
iirc it's 60*(length of degree lvl)
>but it's pretty cool that you get to study eco oriented stuff alongside CS, might come in handy in future
they added it because of postgraduate feedback, people didn't know how to found an enterprise and how to run it
also a large portion of IT jobs are connected to financial sector and what not
and it's nice to know a bit about economy so when there is a general election you can evaluate party's program a bit better

ello

>pretty much gone from gympels
idk, it's been some time since I left gympl, but apart from some young teachers, the rest demanded to be adressed as "professors"
probably to help them deal with their pathetic existence

>we called the teachers their names in the autism school
you attended autism school or is it just some local meme I'm not getting?

There is nothing wrong with fascism.

Pic unreleated,just heroes.

great, now you have triggered local "intellectuals"

magyar cigany

tfw did nothing interesting all summer but work

>tfw got around 20 black ones
but only four light-coloured pieces, summer was/is hell. Still can't be arsed to buy more, don't know why I still haven't done it.
>60*(length of degree lvl)
dammit, took me a moment too long to get this
that's not a good sign, considering september is close
>you attended autism school or is it just some local meme I'm not getting?
it was a school for high-iq kiddos, started out quite revolutionary for a slow vak school, lots of individual approach, understanding that we learned faster than the law requires, regular psychotests (aside from being ready to help us, they conducted some research on us too) etc. Glad I had the chance to study there, I'd have killed myself (or some other kid) if I had attended a regular school.

same here, but it was fun and it earned money, which is better than having fun and not earning money.

not everything
just don't let Germans sing
youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs

>just don't let Germans sing
youtube.com/watch?v=hZAV4hsP5WU
nothing wrong with singing Germans

so like some škola pro nadané děti?
that's pretty rad 2bh, would like to try that, but I'd probably not qualify

>I'd have killed myself (or some other kid) if I had attended a regular school.
yeah I attended základka that was full of commieblock kids for 2 years, I understand your sentiment

>aside from being ready to help us, they conducted some research on us too
how many injections did they give you per day? :^)

I always chuckle at how annoyed germans are by Sawano's german-like songs since they claim it has absolutely terrible pronunciation

At this point I'm not sure if you two cucks are baiting or legitimately retarded.
Proofs of what? That Ukrainian government glorifies UPA? Have you been living under a fucking rock for the last few years?
>euromaidanpress.com/2014/09/26/poroshenko-to-consider-giving-upa-veterans-legal-status/
Here are your proofs, you dumb memespewing fucks.
Did you miss the fact that they officially gave national hero status to B*ndera in the same day Komorowski was visiting Ukraine?
Banderite following isn't some sort of vocal minority, they're the fucking mainstream.
And it's not just us that they hate, webm related (it's with sound and over 3MB, can't upload it on 4chin):
webmshare.com/by9qy
>knife the Magyar
And before you start memeing about muh single anecdote!!!! xDDD I can go on, there's plenty of this shit. During last few years they named a shitton of streets after Bandera and his lackeys.

>I'd shag just about anything
Youve been single for too long.

kurva do plynu

>useful idiots-nazis

now thats a new one

sure, why not post more old German songs
Poles are already talking about nazies anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=SndPb5XohYM

proofs about the official school book m8

wew, so you are a real speshul snowflake, huh
>I'd have killed myself (or some other kid) if I had attended a regular school.
really? did you have a depression or were you mentally unstable? or do you mean out of boredom?

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
>not going for superior classic

>that's pretty rad 2bh, would like to try that
we didn't appreciate what we had at the time, but it did come to me later, that it possibly saved me from serious psychological problems.
>but I'd probably not qualify
I think it was 130 or higher, but that was in first class, so the tests were done when most of us were five, some six. I don't know about those who joined later, but as we went on, roughly when we were in sexta, a suspicious amount of dumb kids appeared and also an unsettling number of huge black SUVs started appearing in front of the school in mornings and afternoons. Then news came out that the school began being "supported" (read owned) by Penta..

was asking for a proof of that book being a state-issued schoolbook, nothing else. Don't you go full ideologist on me, kid. Russia gives medals to Kadyrov, Ukraine to Bandera, Slovak national hero was a highwayman and Czech a religious brigand. Nobody gives a damn

I'd advise you to try exercising learning with comprehension, please, and, in general, be less enthusiastic about personification of nations and states.

pathetic.
buying your kids way into school for gifted when he is dumb as brick

I like tanks