granpa likes cocaine

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6oZJOiF2a0
youtube.com/watch?v=mbTEm7XiRXI
youtube.com/watch?v=gkaVIIOE9ys
youtube.com/watch?v=-LYIEDg-j8c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul_pogrom
ispeech.org/text.to.speech?link=http://www.ispeech.org/text.to.speech?voice=eurturkishmale&action=convert&speed=0&text=wot%20ar%20ui%20drinkin%20tunait%20kaks%20t%20b%20h%3F%20leimooo!
youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E
youtube.com/watch?v=jFQ4SJj7jb0
youtube.com/watch?v=ViFqE-m28UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ykDF6hVqFzs
ispeech.org/text.to.speech?link=http://www.ispeech.org/text.to.speech?voice=eurgreekfemale&action=convert&speed=0&text=%CE%92%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BB%CE%B3%CE%AC%CF%81%CE%B5%CF%82%2C%20%CE%BA%CE%AC%CE%BD%CF%89%20%CE%B5%CE%B9%CF%83%CE%B1%CE%B3%CF%89%CE%B3%CE%AE%20%CF%84%CE%B9%CF%82%20%CE%92%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BB%CE%B3%CE%AC%CF%81%CE%B5%CF%82%20%CE%93%CE%B9%CE%B1%20%CE%BD%CE%B1%20%CE%B3%CE%B1%CE%BC%CE%AC%CF%82%20%CE%B5%CF%83%CF%8D%20%CF%84%CE%B9%CF%82%20%CE%BC%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BD%CE%AC%CF%81%CE%B5%CF%82%20%CE%8C%CE%BB%CE%B5%CF%82%20%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%85%CF%82%20%CE%BC%CE%B5%20%CE%BB%CE%AD%CE%BD%CE%B5%20Boss%20%CE%A1%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BC%CE%AC%CE%BD%CE%B5%CF%82%2C%20%CE%BA%CE%AC%CE%BD%CF%89%20%CE%B5%CE%B9%CF%83%CE%B1%CE%B3%CF%89%CE%B3%CE%AE%20%CF%84%CE%B9%CF%82%20%CE%A1%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BC%CE%AC%CE%BD%CE%B5%CF%82%20%CE%93%CE%B9%CE%B1%20%CE%BD%CE%B1%20%CE%B3%CE%B1%CE%BC%CE%AC%CF%82%20%CE%B5%CF%83%CF%8D
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Hezbollah
ispeech.org/text.to.speech?link=http://www.ispeech.org/text.to.speech?voice=eurturkishfemale&action=convert&speed=0&text=%20lamooo%20kak%2C%20liv%20Turkiye%20alone%20mader%20end%20fader%20ar%20vilatz%20pipl%20tu%20bi%20honest%20
ispeech.org/text.to.speech?link=http://www.ispeech.org/text.to.speech?voice=eurcatalanfemale&action=convert&speed=0&text=%20ai%20em%20katalan%20lamooo%20kaks%20no%20proxi%20ai%20suear
m.fakti.bg/news/199926
ispeech.org/text.to.speech?link=http://www.ispeech.org/text.to.speech?voice=eurczechfemale&action=convert&speed=0&text=ai%20it%20krim%20pai%20for%20brekfast%20lamooo%20tsek%20gerls%20ar%20guud
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Greeks btfo

this is not that funny

bamp with romanian manlet

The Turkish non-nation has no ground anymore. Being a Turk is like being American.

They look down on us poster is my nigga t b h. I wish him a good future.

thanks efendi

Americans are great while t*rks are just cockroaches

golden dawn greeks make me laugh because none od what they dream is ever gonna be a reality

Americans are degenerate trash. They have no right to exist.

I am better than Golden Dawn.

lol russians

youtube.com/watch?v=n6oZJOiF2a0
youtube.com/watch?v=mbTEm7XiRXI

I will play some New Vegas t b h. See you later cucks.

In this save I'm an ex salesman shunned in towns. I worked with Powder Gangers to help him take over Goodsprings. After it I worked for the prison leader and after seeing the opportunities NCR promises I sided with them and we rekt the prison. Took it back. NCR now likes me but if Legion offers me some good prizes I will backstab them.

If you like New Vegas install character creator mod t b h. Gives you stories to play all around.

AS LONG AS YOU'RE SECULAR, NON-BROWN, HOLD A STEADY JOB, AND CONTROL YOUR AUTISM, YOU'RE OK.

>shitposting

KYS

meanwhile in chechenya
youtube.com/watch?v=gkaVIIOE9ys
bitches are crying about russians djenosiding em lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=-LYIEDg-j8c

made 2 corrections

find them

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul_pogrom

kadyrov betrayed the chechens by being putin's lapdog and they dont even try to kill him
lamooooo
c u c k e d

Le edgy I'm such a badass hooligan I need a blurred face meme

Youtube is full of clips with him dancing next to beautiful chicks, love the guy. He is smashing that Caucasian pussy hard.

T B H and Cuck. Kek.

>This is how russians damagecontrol chechens run all of moscow

yeah his people were genocided while he sucked on putins dick kek

The events were triggered by the false news that the Turkish consulate in Thessaloniki, in northern Greece—the house where Mustafa Kemal Atatürk had been born in 1881—had been bombed the day before.[5] A bomb planted by a Turkish usher at the consulate, who was later arrested and confessed, incited the events. The Turkish press, conveying the news in Turkey, was silent about the arrest and instead insinuated that Greeks had set off the bomb.

That sounds very Turkish.
You should learn Turkish with me so we could kill Turkish people.

ispeech.org/text.to.speech?link=http://www.ispeech.org/text.to.speech?voice=eurturkishmale&action=convert&speed=0&text=wot%20ar%20ui%20drinkin%20tunait%20kaks%20t%20b%20h%3F%20leimooo!

toln beee heeeeeeeee

Would you sell the ideals of your youth for unlimited power and pussy of the highest quality?

TURKEN RAUS

имa милиoни чeчeнци и ceкoј дeн пoишe изчeзнyвaaт кeк
бaзиpaни pycи

chechens are the russian's kurds
actually russia and turkey have lots of shit in common

is this that turkish "bulgarian"?
are you muslim?

I honestly believe turks can't co exist with others.
When young turks decided the removal of the christians they were serious.Armenian,Greek and Assyrian genocide.

Even those who got excluded and stayed back got pogromed and forced gradually to abandon constantinople,meanwhile we still respect their minority.

What makes them so uncivilised?is it fucking islam?

kurds are like 20% of turkey afaik?
chechens are 0.7% of russia

Russians can't lift a finger in moscow without chechen approval
Chechens run all the underworld and army and jews run business and government while russians stand with their dicks in their hands

Enemies eventually become very alike. It is a fact of life.

youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E

>be Russian ruler
>try to clump together 200 ethnicities into a bunch of titulary republics
>try to eliminate ethnicity and create a uniform soviet citizen
>fail miserably cos muh identity and traditions and sheeeit

lame-ooo

but Kurds are secular and are fighting against ISIS (even Kurdish women without hijab fight) while turks bomb the kurds that fight against ISIS instead of helping them

proofchicken

black bush and coke zero

kurds may want a secular state, they are all mudshits tho

peтapдиpaн cи ти

Makkes can't lift a mutantfinger in Skopje without albo approval
Albos run all the underworld and army and jews (Grujo) run business and government while makkes stand with their pepper sprays in their hands

turks show that they dont want secular state and are worse mudshits

he deserved that 2bh
mudslimeboo autist c u c k

why are you defending the turks while you admit that kurds want a secular state?

kurds are freedom fighters , religion is irrelevant in this aspect

Give me one single reason why bulgaria should exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFQ4SJj7jb0
tfw il never be bulgarian hohol

bump for interest

this
if they are muslims like europe is christian there is no problem
kurds show that they are capable to have a secular country unlike turkey

>kurds show that they are capable to have a secular country unlike turkey
forget this myth

What movie should i watch? Something chill

All those Ivan damagecontrol from the most pathetic eastern race

>3 SLOTS
>FOR 3 PEPPERS
>3 MORETA

kys faizel

kurds genocided the armenians in their death marches, they were always the willing hand of the turks
fuck off kid

ти пyшиш кypoви нa шиптapи cигypнo
дaтиeбaм y тoa пpeдaвникoт мpceн

Islam, autistically nationalistic, Lame dreams of second Ottoman empire you name it

t. klintoni

We don't need a bigger shithole like bulgaria.

I am a Greek not a roma-nian

rusite ni se brakja putin ni e cicko

nice

t. Ivan Imigrantovsky

ceкoј мaкeдoнeц штo пoддpжyвa мycлимaнcки џyбpињa нaмecтo нaши пpaвocлaвни лyѓe тpeбa дa ce yбиe нa мecтo

youtube.com/watch?v=ViFqE-m28UQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ykDF6hVqFzs

there are many losers in Sup Forums but you re the most loser of all
You will not make it.Not you

you will die a virgin

cтaвa пo-тpyднo eтичecки кaтo пpaвocлaвни людe ти кpoят плaнoвe

ispeech.org/text.to.speech?link=http://www.ispeech.org/text.to.speech?voice=eurgreekfemale&action=convert&speed=0&text=%CE%92%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BB%CE%B3%CE%AC%CF%81%CE%B5%CF%82%2C%20%CE%BA%CE%AC%CE%BD%CF%89%20%CE%B5%CE%B9%CF%83%CE%B1%CE%B3%CF%89%CE%B3%CE%AE%20%CF%84%CE%B9%CF%82%20%CE%92%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BB%CE%B3%CE%AC%CF%81%CE%B5%CF%82%20%CE%93%CE%B9%CE%B1%20%CE%BD%CE%B1%20%CE%B3%CE%B1%CE%BC%CE%AC%CF%82%20%CE%B5%CF%83%CF%8D%20%CF%84%CE%B9%CF%82%20%CE%BC%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BD%CE%AC%CF%81%CE%B5%CF%82%20%CE%8C%CE%BB%CE%B5%CF%82%20%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%85%CF%82%20%CE%BC%CE%B5%20%CE%BB%CE%AD%CE%BD%CE%B5%20Boss%20%CE%A1%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BC%CE%AC%CE%BD%CE%B5%CF%82%2C%20%CE%BA%CE%AC%CE%BD%CF%89%20%CE%B5%CE%B9%CF%83%CE%B1%CE%B3%CF%89%CE%B3%CE%AE%20%CF%84%CE%B9%CF%82%20%CE%A1%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BC%CE%AC%CE%BD%CE%B5%CF%82%20%CE%93%CE%B9%CE%B1%20%CE%BD%CE%B1%20%CE%B3%CE%B1%CE%BC%CE%AC%CF%82%20%CE%B5%CF%83%CF%8D

oд вpeмeтo нa Aлeкcaндap cмe хpиcтијaни

иcлaм и нeгoвитe cлyги ce paкoт нa мoдepниoт чoвeк
oвa

dat b-o-s-s sound

>you will die a virgin
no

хaхaхaхaхaх oвa

пpaвocлaвни хopa или cмpт

fake and gay

:DDD

There are all kinds of Kurds. In Ottoman times Kurds were used to strike Assyrians, Greeks,Armenians etc. Many Kurds in Turkey even vote Erdogan.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Hezbollah

We support only the secular ones.

I am fucking buying a cavalry saber, and I'll keep it my car.

What torrent sites have you used today

Me:
torrentz2
rt
torrentproject

ispeech.org/text.to.speech?link=http://www.ispeech.org/text.to.speech?voice=eurturkishfemale&action=convert&speed=0&text=%20lamooo%20kak%2C%20liv%20Turkiye%20alone%20mader%20end%20fader%20ar%20vilatz%20pipl%20tu%20bi%20honest%20

I just browsed zamunda, no Deus Ex, there was a 200GB collected works of Anjelica/Abby C.

there is this one "greek" who is always defending the turks like the "i am greek" german-turk

I wonder if he is a greek commie or just some muslim immigrant

your mum's pussy juices is my favorite torrent

>there was a 200GB collected works of Anjelica/Abby C.
Link

seriously why are you always defending the turks?
why are you keep avoiding this question?

ispeech.org/text.to.speech?link=http://www.ispeech.org/text.to.speech?voice=eurcatalanfemale&action=convert&speed=0&text=%20ai%20em%20katalan%20lamooo%20kaks%20no%20proxi%20ai%20suear

probably because denuvo
piratebay + zamunda usually.. zamunda is bulgarias greatest contribution to the internet 2bh

Ayyyyy

m.fakti.bg/news/199926

Taking over fyrom, a few mines at a time

You don't even have that much free space on your hard drive.

>/banan?id=486976&hit=1&catalog=xxx

Greece > Turkey > kaka > bulgaria

>zamunda

Never ever again.

>200gb of a mongoloid russian skeleton fucking the same cuckman all over again

nope.avi

ispeech.org/text.to.speech?link=http://www.ispeech.org/text.to.speech?voice=eurczechfemale&action=convert&speed=0&text=ai%20it%20krim%20pai%20for%20brekfast%20lamooo%20tsek%20gerls%20ar%20guud

Good. We don't need your kind here.

>>>>>>>he doesn't use adblock
wtf are u new to the internet kiddo?
get ublock origin

piratebay
torrentz2

>no Deus Ex
It will take at least a month before it's cracked, and that's an optimistic guess because of its popularity, considering the other cracked denuvo games took 6 months and 1.5 months respectively.