Intel cuts corners to compete with AMD

>Intel cuts corners to compete with AMD
>Nvidia cuts corners to compete with AMD
>Nvidia's corner cutting conflicts with Intel's corner cutting
>Now your Gimpvidia card will be gimped by your Gimptel CPU

How does it make you feel that people had true Hexcores back in 2009 and hardware schedulers in their GPUs since 2010? Intel and Nvidia was always the cheap knock off brand, they just had the markup so dumbasses assigned value to it.

Now that the playing field is somewhat even (AMD still doesn't have their fabs back yet), you will see a true innovative company push tech forward.

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2018/01/03/nvidia_server_gpus/
marketwatch.com/story/intel-stock-headed-for-worst-day-in-more-than-a-year-amd-pops-on-chip-design-flaw-report-2018-01-03
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

feels good, man

Dell is also selling intel builds with that other chip (M.E) custom-disabled for 20$ extra

> Not sure if cutting corners or just spending all their time on new NSA backdoor bribemoneys

>Nvidia cuts corners to compete with AMD

amdfags

>fine wine
>posts that trash GPU

At least post a ryzen cpu or a 7990 from back in the day.

kys

It could be a 480.

>amd
>good gpu

Lol

I sincerely doubt they're "custom-disabled", I'm sure they do that in partnership with intel.

I mean they do

Look at their history of 3.5gb and throttling

POO IN GPU
O
O

I
N

G
P
U

>no hardware scheduler

Why?

Nvidia cucking itself over cheap datacenter.
theregister.co.uk/2018/01/03/nvidia_server_gpus/
Can't wait for amd to invade the field with cheaper and more powerful cards.

>amdrones still going at it after pooga which is 2 gens behind in performance and fermi levels of housefires
It's a mental disease

Face it, amd is back in the game.
It's about time you open your eyes.

RTG suck t b h

Don't bother, let him keep paying out the arse for shitty gear that he's convinced it's good. Means AMD's prices can stay lower for people like you and me. I've just got my 1950X sitting behind me, £200 lower than RRP just before Christmas purchase. Rest of the build is coming within a month or two.

>poor AMD

Already fixed in next Adrenalin update.

Go ahead and kill you're self right now for being a fuckwit.

What an amazing selection of companies with positive returns.
A known colluder
A buttcoin hardware maker
A binary blob maker who can't be assed to patch KRACK
Merchants

The trade off is that AMD's scheduler is simpler and fixed in routine. Nvidia could conceivably use machine learning to generate a heuristic that operates better than anything a human could come up with in software or hardware.

That said, yes the Intel bug could hurt Nvidia more than it hurts AMD

>he doesn't use the amd + nvidia masterrace wombo combo

>Philadelphia Stock Exchange

I thought the only valuable thing those asian nigger had were ladyboys and sex tourism

you see this shit?
now this is a smear campaign.

fucking tired of anything AMD being blown out of proportion while having to watch Nvidia and Intel succesfully downplay every single one of their fuck up to no consequences at all. The fucking memetastic gtx 970 is the best selling graphics card of all times.

> Nvidia could conceivably
>conceivably

yes and my dad could beat up your dad

>finewine
>polaris

Please update that picture with anything from the ryzen architecture or even epyc but that that abortion of a GPU out.

Polaris was pretty good. Too bad miners had to fuck up prices and stock.
Vega, however, was indeed a major fuckup.

>tfw can run games quite acceptably in 4k with high settings on a 290x if I turn of useless shit (at 4k) like AA.

post more hardware jesus

Heuristics is actually where it's strongly recommended we use machine learning because you can iterate over improvements millions of times in mere days. Compared to a human using common hos sensibilities. Considering Nvidia's leadership in the field you should expect it soon. I'm sure AMD could use ML making those drivers for ngg. There are a lot of different scenarios to profile to see when shader replacement will be effective

marketwatch.com/story/intel-stock-headed-for-worst-day-in-more-than-a-year-amd-pops-on-chip-design-flaw-report-2018-01-03
>amd up 9%
>still going up thanks to intel btfo
user...

This is true. My next build will me amd/amd, which may be soon depending on how bad my shit gets fucked.