Fucking EL-OH-EL

Oh fuck. OH FUCK!
Ah...ahh...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHAH*inhales deeply*BAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~!!!11

>10B

The year of AMD comes before the year of linux

AMD has now mainlined it's new AMDGPU driver with recent Linux kernel versions. I don't know the results yet since I don't have any AMD hardware but the goal is to make AMD gpus are painless to use on Leenox as Intel's iGPU are right now.

Intel partnered with AMD to make a hybrid CPU/GPU with Intel CPU and AMD vega-based GPU on a single die. It's supposed to be released soon. It will be a huge improvement over intel iGPUs for consumer-oriented tasks. Put one in an office-tier prebuilt and suddenly you have a GNU/Linux machine capable of handling most stuff "well enough" without having to meander through retarded driver shenanigans and incompatibilities.

Year of the GNU/Linux desktop might be JUST around the corner senpai

>She doesn't know about Athlon
>She also doesn't know I use linux since 1997

The year of linux is the promised time, when it arrives the world comes to an end.

The year of amd will be 2019. Screencap this.

AMD gpu drivers are actually really nice and painless in Linux now. Wayland, KMS, etc. all just work and I don't have to rebuild the kernel module anytime I play with different kernels.

amd gpus have been painless in linux for a while now
i switched to an amd gpu a few years ago because i was sick of the limitations of the nvidia driver (holding back kernel updates, no gallium nine, couldn't get 15KHz modes to work, etc)
since then, the free driver has gotten very competitive speed-wise compared to the old proprietary driver as well

>1D
You are not actually familiar with how stock works aren't you?

What the hell am I looking at? Is this a flash game or something? What?

"This is the end, beautiful friend." - The Doors

>The year of AMD is 2018

Bought ~10k EUR worth of AMD right at market open
Also 3k EUR of NVDA

>What the hell am I looking at?
Calm before the shitstorm.

Bought roughly ~24000$ worth in AMD stock when it was just at 1.8$ per share. Still haven't sold any since then...here we go...what a way to start the year, bois.

IT'S BEGAN, BOYZ! GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!! SCREENCAP DAT SHIT!

t. Mandrake power user

>didn't buy crypto when they were cheap as fuck and Sup Forums was shilling that shit in 2012
>didn't buy amd stock when it was cheap as fuck
>won't buy now
I deserve being poor

keep dreaming....Windows4Ever

it is called Linux btw

Just wait until Intel finishes its downward plunge and buy then.

>poor student and didn't buy stuck at $1.6/share
>poor student and can't buy shares even now
KUYASHII

>AMD
>EPS: -0.08
>Ex. Dividend Date: 1995
the absolute STATE of amd shills

>Buying Inturd after this
>Ever
What are you, twelve?

Isn't that a lot of money to stake?

Not him but: no risk, no reward.
I have 90% of my assets invested myself.
Most in crypto currency, and some stock.

Wat do. Clean registry for more cpu? (Performance)

t. BSOD when overclock

Jelly as fuck.

IMO, speculation should be your "play money" only. It's risky business putting such a large proportion into crypto and individual stocks. Good luck, user.

>Most in crypto currency
Now THAT is retarded

>registry
kek

Every year is AMDs year, the sole paladin for competition in the cpu market against zionist kikes.
Thank you based pajeet.
Thank you based Jim Keller certified shit wrecker.
Thank Lisa Su based chink gal of kike removal.
Thank you based ayy em dee.

>IMO, speculation should be your "play money"
I started out with $1000 of play money years ago, cashed out around $20000 and still have most in crypto, so at this point it's all play money
But yes, generally good advice

Soon will be a good time to buy intel stock

Thanks lorde

>Buying this garbage after what happened
>ever
How much of a retarded Intel cuckshill can you be?

>implying it won't bounce back in a few months
Too big to fail

It will rebound my child. This is called uncertainty, not the massive collapse you think it is.

That's what they've said about DotCom.

should we buy AMD stock ?

You didn't buy $AMD at ~$1.90?
What a moron.

>this is the same thing as boundless speculation
Nice to see Sup Forums knows about as much about business as Sup Forums does

You bought it at 1.9 and not 1.8? What a moron.

AMD stock will likely continue to go up, but you probably won't get massive gains. It'll mostly ride with the economy.

Actially, at $1.86.

A good day

I bought it when it was at 1.82, lel.

>those amounts
Is the currency bitcoin or something?

Yes and the 2nd column is leverage

ayy lmao

Waiting for $25 a share?

20 will be enough for me to start selling like there's no tomorrow. I'm already a nouveau riche either way.

What's the big deal

And how do we know if this is not fake news made up by Yahoo? How do you know they aren't doing sketchy business with AMD??

LMAOing at you Sup Forumsfags. OMG! +5%%%!!!

you should visit /biz/

Now can we get some actually functional opengl drivers on windows?

This guy is correct. Only degenerate KKK/AMD shills would post such asinine and misleading posts.

You could have just bought ICX

Down 50¢ fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

intel is on suicide watch

Why the fuck doesn't the OSS community get serious about doing the work needed to make Linux as solid desktop OS choice? Get the video drivers and wifi solid, get wayland up to speed, etc. Linux could actually overtake Windows if smart contributors stopped focusing only on their pet projects and helped with the greater good.

>wayland
fuck off

lol, jim morrison said that, not four guys in a band together.
this guy can even attribute quotes correctly and I'm supposed to listen to you as an authority on stock prices? no thx

Well amd getting a +5 is impressive, is just the -3 on Intel that is literally nothing

Yeah dude let's keep using ancient fucking xorg lol

He's not wrong.
As long as it doesn't look like Intel is going bankrupt, buy shares after they take a shit kicking over this + right before they introduce their "fixed and improved" CPUs.

Why are dumbasses always giving out opinions on things they don't have a fucking clue about?

>Get the video drivers and wifi solid, get wayland up to speed, etc.
Why when Windows gets shitty drivers it's hardware manufacturer who are blamed (rightfully so) but when Linux gets shitty drivers it's suddenly the fault of the "OSS" community whatever the fuck it is? (OSS community doesn't exist, it's just a bunch of corporations who like the idea of stealing someone's work but not necessarily giving something in return like FOSS obliged you to)

>right before they introduce their
CANCELLED

>she

delusional

cute Sup Forumsrill

At this point it has to be cancelled because of this right?

Never underestimate Intel trickery.

they did just (?) cancel a cpu

yeah that is what I'm talking about.

idiot

>t. buttpained nocoiner jealous of six-figure gains
See you in Lamboland, friend :)

>they did JUST (?) cancel

It's OK. If the patch slows things down significantly Intel will just issue replacement CPUs
(lol)

>she
just because it dresses up as a cute grill doesnt mean its really a she

>most in cryptocurrency
and how do you plan to cash out of cryptocurrency? kek

I don’t understand this line of thought that investment (stocks) are somehow risky. When was the last time an index or broad etf got fucked over badly to the point of unrecovery. I literally cannot find one instance.

>t.someone who puts every fucking paycheck into stocks given the opportunity

And I have only seen great fucking rewards.