Conquer almost the entire world

>conquer almost the entire world
>steal resources and oppress the native peoples
>if said native people want to live in Europe it's not ok however since it's somehow for "white" people only

Why are "white" people so hypocritical?

>steal resources and oppress the native peoples
>if said native people want to live in Arabia it's not ok however unless they live as a servant because it's for "pure muslims" only
WTF I hate Arabs now

>steal resources and build roads and hospitals for the natives
>some cheap colonials called yankees get uppity about paying their fair share of taxes and revolt
>brits leave and make life better for people in other places
>yankees go onto rape and murder all the natives intentionally, keep slaves for decades longer than every other civilized nation

Everything is the fault of Americans. Also the Spanish those black legend fuckers.

lmao fuck off back to pakistan rashid

Dunno about what happened in your shithole of origin, but we barely ever immigrated en masse to richer noj-white nations. In fact no example of whites immigrating en masse comes to my mind except for anglo settlement countries.

So don't come here. You're free to try to conquer us and "steal" our resources, go on. But don't fucking come to live here bringing all your horde.

>forgetting Belgian Congo
>1960

>20th century colonialism
Africa doesn't count.

>build roads and hospitals for the natives
>pre 1800's Britain
>doing shit in the colonies

>it doesn't count because I say it doesn't count
>Literal Slavery

all people are hypocrites

it's just a matter of who is more determined.

>Brit colonizers actually building anything
Africa sure looks like a modern-day continent.

And who was the biggest purchaser of slaves. That's right, smelly dumb yankee scum.

Britain was one of the few to actually sign and respect treaties with the natives. It's one of the reasons you guys were so asshurt. The brits wouldn't let you rape and pillage the poor savages.

Africa doesn't count. They had an extra 400 years of peace compared to the other natives and still did fuck all. Besides, a savage Iberian definitely should not be talking about benevolent colonialism. You guys were just as savage as your average African if not more so; but then what else can I expect from birds of a feather.

Then there's literally no white colonialism, because every other place was colonized by Iberians.
>Besides, a savage Iberian definitely should not be talking about benevolent colonialism
We invented benevolent colonialism, that's why we are in good terms with the ex-colonies and they are millenia above British/French Africa.
>You guys were just as savage as your average African if not more so
That's actually false, evidenced by the fact that natives are still by the millions in South-America, unlike the natives of English speaking countries, which you killed without any consideration.
Very creative, I almost forgot you are a Cancuckold.

>And who was the biggest purchaser of slaves
Portuguese traders in Brazil
>Britain was one of the few to actually sign and respect treaties with the natives
Lmao, Pontiac's war came about literally because Brits didn't respect the French-Indian treaties.

Meant to reply to

why do niggers think they are entitled to our shit because they were weak and got BTFO?

You didn't BTFO anyone.

Dumb snownigger

>oppress the native people

HAHA

Fucking hell, Ongobongo, we're so sorry we ruined your peace and love utopia you guys had before.

>Our forefathers BTFO their forefathers
>They are somehow entitled to shit in the present day

How's the welfare, Abdul?

>what is danelaw