Tfw not part of the Master race of English speaking countries

>tfw not part of the Master race of English speaking countries

I hate my native language so much I think in English all the time because it's easier to use and makes me feel more intelligent

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_English-speaking_population#List
youtube.com/watch?v=HnzH15hwt48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think being born in Germanic Europe would be best
+can learn English fast
+can learn other languages quickly
+not shit countries

> I think in English all the time
i do that too but not cuz i hate my language or to feel more intelligent
it just happens naturally now like i would think in arabic

happens naturally to me to, it just feels really fluent when you think about any subject

yeah man I know that feel
it almost feels like it's my first language

>easier to use

Can you elaborate on this? What makes English easier to use than your native language?

I think because we spend most of our time chatting online and that is mostly done in english

English has the simplest grammar rules I have ever seen on any language, and the vocabulary is pretty simple too. From a non-native speaker perspective, it is basically new-speak

It just sounds better, that's it, I can't really explain it in a way that would make sense. You people from the West live in a multi-cultural society and don't know what it feels like to live in a place where the mindset of all the people is the same.

>live in a place where the mindset of all the people is the same
omfg are you me from another country?

This is what Sup Forums should be about

international feels are best feels

>makes me feel more intelligent
ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>i think in english all the time
pic related

>I hate my native language so much I think in English all the time because it's easier to use and makes me feel more intelligent
epic cuck

English words have less syllables making it sound better imo.

this map misses belize and a lot of african countries.

Pretty much this.

>have cool Germanic first language
>pick up English easily due to similar grammar and vocabulary (especially if Dutch or Scandinavian)
>wealthy

Only downside is that you eventually end up having this weird half Scandinavian/half American accent when you speak English.

>scandinavian

daily reminder that holland is germanic too and i would rather have a half dutch/half american accent than a british one tbqfwymf

Dutch accents are weird though. Even fluent speakers can't say /s/ properly for some reason.

?

I'm pretty sure the dutch language has an s too?

could you ellaborate?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_English-speaking_population#List

They often pronounce it kinda like an /sh/, like Goldmember

youtube.com/watch?v=HnzH15hwt48

you have been memed. Goldmember sounds nothing like a dutch person. He kind of sounds like a german/swiss german.

He sounds pretty Dutch to me, also I've never heard German people get s/sh mixed up before. When I was in the Netherlands, most people couldn't say a normal English /s/ properly.

>He sounds pretty Dutch to me,
t. mister dutch people expert

He has a stereotypical hollywood dutch accent. Dutch people sound nothing like that though.

>When I was in the Netherlands, most people couldn't say a normal English /s/ properly.

must depend on where you went though. Most people I have heard speaking english could pronounce their s properly

Aquafresh is getting jealous because the foreigners have finally realized that our language is the best. Let's hope the Dutch language is forever lost when your country is finally swallowed up by the ocean.

English is the easiest language that exists, the only """""""""""hard""""""""" part is to get the pronunciation right, the rest is smooth.

what about esperanto

Esperanto still has accents

I'm a NEET and my only human interaction is with the internet which speaks almost entirely english. Sometimes I speak to someone in real life but that is rare.

>you have to look up translations for english words into swedish
>more fluent in english than swedish
>you think in english
>you name everything in english (documents etc)

I'm too far gone guys

But you know English and your native one so what's the problem

It's exaggerated of course but van gaal used to sound kinda like that sometimes

We are good.

> English has the simplest grammar rules I have ever seen on any language
Plenty irregularities and obscure rules. This gets kinda obvious when dealing with verbs in the past (I digged, I speaked, I runned...)
Try something like Quechua or Mandarin instead. Both are far more consistent grammar-wise.

>and the vocabulary is pretty simple too.
The Romance borrowings end being a burden when they develop doublets with slightly different meaning - hue/colour, smart/intelligent, dumb/stupid...

>From a non-native speaker perspective, it is basically new-speak
I disagree. If you disregard completely the spelling, English is average for an IE speaker; people underrate its difficulty due to cognitive bias.