youtube.com/watch?v=n7ovFvA1Wgk
youtube.com/watch?v=z6mPqReiW_g
youtube.com/watch?v=MTHL3_-O2V8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl_sRb0uQ7A
youtube.com/watch?v=qxVf0YsGFZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

korean pop

Guts.

makes me laugh when people talk about knighthoods and similar meaningless nonsense

Is He on duty today?

I do actually, I just enjoy writing extensive fedora posts. Don't like being drunk, don't like the taste of alcohol and especially hate hangovers.

Would much rather just drop an etiz.

DO NOT POST IN YANK /BRIT/

SAGE AND HIDE

>According to Colonel Isaac Ewer, at the all-important moment when Charles I’s death warrant was signed in January 1649: ‘I did see a pen in Mr Cromwell’s hand, and he marked Mr [Henry] Marten in the face with it, and Mr Marten did the like to him.’ Another story, relating to the hours before the Battle of Dunbar in September 1650, describes Cromwell stopping his horse to laugh at some soldiers playing with a cream tub – a game that ended with the tub up-ended on the head of one of the soldiers. Similar stories crop up elsewhere. The wedding of Cromwell’s daughter, Elizabeth Claypole, in 1646 witnessed ‘Noll’s military rude way of spoiling the custard, and like a Jack Pudding throwing it upon one another, which was ended in the more manly game of buffeting with cushions, and flinging them up and down the room’. Similarly, at a feast for MPs in February 1657, ‘his highness’s frolics’ were said to include smearing sweetmeats into ladies’ dresses and the throwing of napkins. Despite his forbidding exterior, Cromwell seems to have delighted in custard pies and pillow fights.

Olly C, Lord Protector of BANTS desu

Will not be clicking this link.
Wouldn't want google to think I'm a racist.

>makes me laugh when people talk about knighthoods and similar meaningless nonsense

new thread

Kyary

imagine all your spunk dripping off her chin onto those massive funbags

'no'

I'd rather not

*awakens*

Just put my hair in dreadlocks desu

gonna need a name lad

if you're white you are dirty
white people dreadlocks are disgusting

this just made me woke af

youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

reminds me of this classic

you have a very unhealthy obsession with him

did we all have a nice lunch?

not in a good place lads

youtu.be/kk5Df_lDD38

did a howl to these

delet this

don't need to it's my gf

Got on to the topic of black lives matter with the gf somehow and she just sat there going on about how they're all alright and the movement is a good thing and I said 'what about how a lot of them dislike non blacks and want to kill white people?' And all she could go on about was 'it's bad but it's their choice' asked her the same about UKIP voters and she started saying they're disgusting.

Why are women typically so susceptible to being 'liberal' lads? She's not even left wing, she knows fuck all about politics desu, she's just ridiculously concerned about appearing as a 'nice' person, as inoffensive as possible if you will.

>schalke

>Los Angeles is still one of the most popular cities in the US

ah yes

youtube.com/watch?v=n7ovFvA1Wgk

FOY

CERTAIN DJS LICK SO MUCH ARSE BUT WHY?!
WIPE THE SHIT OFF YOUR LIPS
Give it a rest matty

youtube.com/watch?v=z6mPqReiW_g
t b h

This gimmick is incredibly tired now

youtube.com/watch?v=MTHL3_-O2V8

>she's just ridiculously concerned about appearing as a 'nice' person
answered your own question

I miss matthew's blog posts tbqhwu

>Got on to the topic of black lives matter with the gf somehow and she just sat there going on about how they're all alright and the movement is a good thing and I said 'what about how a lot of them dislike non blacks and want to kill white people?' And all she could go on about was 'it's bad but it's their choice' asked her the same about UKIP voters and she started saying they're disgusting.

>Why are women typically so susceptible to being 'liberal' lads? She's not even left wing, she knows fuck all about politics desu, she's just ridiculously concerned about appearing as a 'nice' person, as inoffensive as possible if you will.

Women are more prone to latch onto whatever is more popular, or whatever they perceive is the way that the majority thinks

Women are social creatures. If being a racist were the "in" thing and socially acceptable then women would be racist too

cara 2bh lads

got some big wanks planned for this week

>it's a ludders samefag damage control episode

Use this as my main tinder pic or is it too odd looking?

wanker

ordered a so called chinky

Yeah I'm white, but I think they look great and I appreciate African-American culture.

alri bigears

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl_sRb0uQ7A

Is this a good movie lads?

Just got done watching orig

doing a read and post

don't matter if he's a wog either

he'd still be fucking smelly

>this lad is considered white in america

Boggles the mind.

When did you grow out of nationalism? 16 for me

business idea: buy machines and hire people to operate them

Starting to enjoy listening to metal.
What's wrong with me?

>greenland
having a think

playing a fun game with the gf haha

mate you need to apply some basic social group theory ffs

business idea: buy machines that buy machines

I still believe with every fibre of my soul that the biggest mistake we ever made as a people was not genociding the French Canadians.

always catch banter for that.

I moved to the US from Russia when I was 2 desu

try again

pretty hard to browse this general when youre rolling with a 4 digit iq

hans island is danish

I started off being racist because I was young and naive
Then I learnt a bit more and became more tolerant
Then I learnt even more and became racist again

weak bait sweetie x

better get back in line and start listening to hip hop and indie pop fella. it's just much more mature

youtube.com/watch?v=qxVf0YsGFZ8

never 2bh

its very easy for someone who doesn't really pay any attention to things like that to harbour a subsequentially vague and defacto sympathetic opinion on them

business idea: give up on life and live meagerly on neetbux

the gf

had me in bits, man.
Have a (You), XOXO

Well done Matthew you know how to use paint.

business idea: kidnap the dane and sell him for a good profit

We survived the Plague

> gf thinks cheese toasties are made in the frying pan
umm no sweetie
going to have to get the beating stick out again

wew

who would you sell me to?

jimmy neutron lookin ass
but you would look good without a couple pounds

business idea: start a business managed by super intelligent ai that will outcompete current businesses and establish a monopoly

>Somalian flag

checks out

shes right

why dont you become a professional james mcavoy lookalike?

took this photo of my gf today lads

cannot be arsed to be arsed

It's almost like the EU hasn't proven consolidating too much national power into an international body is a massive mistake and leads to economic, social, and cultural decay driven by unaccountable power-thirsty bureaucrats who take office for the sole purpose of enriching themselves, and that therefore the best possible driver for humanity at this current stage of evolution is smaller, more controllable nation states which lead to greater stability and social mobility.

cheese toasties in the frying pan are great though

>mate you need to apply some basic social group theory ffs
what did he mean by this

ummm no honey
*beats you to a fucking pulp*
maybe next time you'll use a grill like a normal person?
*beats you a few more times for good measure*

god just fuck off you stupid europeon you're not even worth the beating stick

>smoking
automatic bin

i wanna be arsed with your arse

>It's almost like the EU hasn't proven consolidating too much national power into an international body is a massive mistake and leads to economic, social, and cultural decay driven by unaccountable power-thirsty bureaucrats who take office for the sole purpose of enriching themselves, and that therefore the best possible driver for humanity at this current stage of evolution is smaller, more controllable nation states which lead to greater stability and social mobility.

says the frog

way too tall for that

just farted and wanked off to the smell

Denmark may well be the biggest runt to ever be a regular on this general and that's saying something. Guarantee he's low test.