>OP PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=0I71VX5RyGA
youtube.com/watch?v=U5TUfDof0VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for italian qts

Fuck you. I miss my Italian qt and this isn't helping.

thread not accepted. Should be "czech girl edition".

4th for Austro-Hungarian qts

4th for qts dropping (you)

Hey, I'm dealing with a yandere qt at the moment.

Why are the brits ITT pedofucks?

I want Czech and Hungarian qts

REEEEEEEEE FUCKING FOREST NIGGERS FUCK OFFFFFFFF

Fuck you too.

If you block a country they shouldn't show up in their searches. For example I blocked Thailand but I still get viewed by a fuck tonne of them.

Sadly I doubt anything like this will be implemented seen as though interpals is going to shit

No one cares about your stupid problems though we want to hear more about this Czech girl you faggot.

NEWFAGS SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO MAKE THREADS DESU

Do I have to get those clips from Monkey Dust?

is it beta to respond quicky after your qt hasn't in hours?

>add qt on WhatsApp
>she does not leave me the EVERLOVING FUCK alone
All day, every hour, every minute, if I try to respond she goes right back, if I ignore her, she spams me.

Yes.

iktf

Asian?

they prefer to be called nonce

If you were already online when she messaged you and you decide to wait to respond, you'll look retarded.

could be worse
i'm lucky to ever catch my qt on skype

I usually respond within 10 minutes it's fine

Don't be an autist like the other guys who have responded to your post.

>is it beta to respond quicky after your qt hasn't in hours?
There is no law for that. I just respond when I am not busy with other things at the moment. I don't care about how much time goes between her and my message.

Why so salty? :^)

It only blocks people from the country you've blocked to message you tbqh

Think of it this way; just because you and many of us worry about stupid little details like this, does not mean the girls do too. Stop over analyzing

Are you from the south, user?

Yes, I am from pic related. Are you a fellow southerner?

>TFW the one QT you really love and want to talk to all the time is the only one who doesn't really talk...
I NEED HER SO MUCH GAAAAAH

how do you know you need her if you do not even talk?

Alborghetti was great and I really enjoyed my stay in Curitiba (a lot better city than POA), but I'm from the RS.

she said her wifi wasn't working which is why she hasn't texted me, naturally i wouldn't believe it but since she's from hungary it could make sense.

We met IRL and she's absolutely adorable.

Yeah, I've been to POA once and I didn't like it much, POA is such a turn off, while the most of RS is breedy cool and it doesn't do justice to the state.

Maybe she didn't like you after meeting and that's why she's not replying much

I know it hurts, but you've got to move on

are there any sugar mamas/cougars there?

Someone else needs to leak nudes so we have something to talk about

/Jinau888

>tfw most italian qts have a thing for Mussolini

What makes girls like fascism so muh; not that I have a problem with it just curious

Btw, link to old thread for Ordnung purposes:

A deep desire to be dominated.

No shit, that's why. Why do you think they like Islam so much?

Same reason girls love having their hair pulled in bed, and a lot of girls like getting choked.

/Anadiomene

Am going to look more into fascism know
thanks for the knAAAAAAwledge

>/Kalligeneia

Latinoboos are real and are fun to talk with

>qt blonde adds me (not on the pals)
>start talking
>ask how old she is
>she asks me to guess
>18
>Lol no))
>higher or lower
>Less)
>16
>No))))
>17?
>........no..))
>Im 14)
>))
>)))

>don't you want sweet loli user))))

>he doesnt want lolis

A F U C K I N G L E A F
youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw

Hey lads, I'm having a problem
About ninety per cent of profiles block me with their provacy setings somehow even though when I check they clearly aren't blocking me
For instance I'm 22, from the UK but a girl who blocks people over twenty five and Turkey registers as uncontactable for me
wtf is going on

she blocked you cuz you lurkin too much brah

nah Hank it's a new account started doing it again after I lost my last interpals irl gf of several ears today

whats your profil? i will say hi

interpal gf is a bad idea m8 , they are all whores

what's your's Donald?

these girls throw themselves at me cuz i am sooo hot

She was a virgin when I was with her and we were together for a long ass time
But yeah her whore instinct kicked in a few eeks ago

I had the same problem once. Fill out the forumular to report a bug. After I did that, it got fixed.

Cheers Mohammed, where can I find the form?

nvm did it

ded bred

the climax was that nudes incident, now it's the napping part

Is there anyway to reinitiate
conversation with a girl without sounding like a complete beta?

Threaten to kill yourself

Alpha af.

I don't give a fuck about a shitty webpage and would rather be a friend with someone from this page.

anyone interested in exchanging spanish with english?

most of you faggots seem interested more in picking up internet girfriends and sending nudes and dick pics than learning the language.

Say "hi how's it going?"

If she doesn't respond then move on, you'll be fine whether she answers or not.

I just got my QT her gift for when I visit! :)

Most Italians love Mussolini, though. Italy did fairly well under Fascism and a lot of their government went pretty unchanged post-war, even now.

Like, Italy makes some dank Mussolini memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=0I71VX5RyGA

Well... not all Italians do. My QT hates the terrible things il Duce did.

But he's a cute anime girl, now...
youtube.com/watch?v=U5TUfDof0VA

MOAR

Anime is Girls Und Panzer, featuring adorable girl versions of Mussolini, Tojo, Rommel, Hitler, Montgomery and Patton.

What did you get her? I'm trying to think of what to get mine when I see her in 10 days though she says she only wants me and nothing else but I kind of want to get her something though nothing expensive.

She likes cooking and baking. So I got her engraved kitchen spoons, plus that website lets you customize a card too. I think she'll really like it

I was guilt tripped into sexting a fat chick

this is not what I wanted from interpals but I guess it's what I get for hitting on americans

>hitting on Americans

God damn, nobody listens to me

AMERICAN

WOMEN

ARE

SCUM

>getting guilt tripped by one of OUR women
...How?

GREEN

CARD

VISA

YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE, YOU DON'T EVEN NEED A POO IN LOO H1-B

That's actually a good idea though I was thinking of getting her something more local to where I live since I already got her a lei.

Well shit. marry her then. Americans women would love euro dick. Just divorce her right away

I'm just glad I finally found what to get her. My gift when we met the first time was perfect. so I'm glad I was able to find another perfect gift.

I have an idea of what to get mine since I went looking at stuff at the mall yesterday. Are you the guy with the Italian qt?

doesnt work that way, i'd need to last three years
Believe me it's not enough. I know a german woman waiting for citizenship for over twenty years
this is how

Oh.

How do I convince a shy qt who isn't ready for video calling to at least do a voice chat or send some pictures?

top kek dude, how far are we talking?

im so fucking beta
why do I have to be nice
I'm gonna go talk shit to some russian girl

and then I'll swoop in and comfort her

That's good user, you said you see yours in 10 days? I see my Italian in about 20

>just let me hit on you alittle

Kek

dude this is like internet-rape

Yeah she's going to meet me at the airport and then we're going to spend a few weeks together until both of our schools start since I'll be studying abroad there for the year though we'll see each other more. Also I actually leave in 8 days since it's going to take me 36 hours to get there lol.

How long are you visiting Italy?

Oh that's right, you're the guy with the Czech. Good luck user. Sounds like s great plan.

I'll only be in Italy for about 8 days. Then I'll spend a full day in Amsterdam before heading home. The first couple of days I'll just be exploring around on my own, then I'll meet up with QT for the last 3 days

Yeah that's me. Thanks dude and good luck to you too.

That's not too bad and are you planning to see Amsterdam while you're there? What do you plan on doing with your qt?

Guys, pls help, she gets home from college soon.

For Amsterdam I'm not sure, I've never been there before so I'll probably just explore around.

With my QT, we are thinking about going hiking some mountain trails near her house one day, and just hopping on a train and exploring some cities the other 2 days. Also might be getting drinks and pizza with a bunch of her friends one night because I guess they want to meet me.

Don't push hard for it man. She hasn't to be comfortable and willing. Otherwise she'll get too nervous and stop talking to you

Oh definitely go to that tourist trap French fry stand. Get it with the mayonnaise. So fucking delicious. Smoke first at the coffee shops obviously

I'll get some fries, can't do drugs though cause of my job

That all sounds like fun especially the hiking, my qt wants to do the same with me. My qt also wants to take me to meet her parents and sisters while I'm visiting her city and I think I'm more nervous about that than just meeting her even if I know her family all like me.

>yes hello sir and ma'am I am totally not just here to ravage your daughter's pussy for a week