How will this effect the tech companies and new grads?

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visa-and-immigration/new-h-1b-rules-deportation-of-visa-holders-awaiting-green-card/videoshow/62343094.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice fake news article could at least have put some work into it to make it look like a real news article

REMOVE POO

Trump promised this

It came straight from India user

economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visa-and-immigration/new-h-1b-rules-deportation-of-visa-holders-awaiting-green-card/videoshow/62343094.cms

>"skilled"
top bantz lad

I'm sorry user but i'm afraid your thread goes against the rules of Sup Forums and the board, this is a board for technology, not politics.
If you want to talk about politics go to Sup Forums.

>How will this effect the tech companies and new grads?
It means the tech companies that used to rely on a fleet of shitty, underpaid poo developers will now be forced to actually hire graduate students (undergrads can still go fuck themselves, y'all flooded the market)

>tfw graduate and takes your jobs

500,000 will have to be replaced with new college graduates

Not much. Instead of hiring poos, they will now remotely hire poos.

That would lower housing prices here though

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

WTF I LOVE TRUMP NOW

I don't think this belongs on Sup Forums, since OP is asking about how this will affect the tech world.
This kind of threads should be moved to /bant/.

>New legislation forces Pajeets out, makes Amurrica a better place to live
>Same legislation makes it more difficult to move to Amurrica and reap the benefits of a Pajeet-free country
Why did my countrymen have to elect that pussified liberal waste of flesh and oxygen, Trudeau, again? I'm sure half the people only voted for him because he wanted to decriminalize marijuana, but he hasn't even done that. All he's done is welcome rapefugees and dance in pride parades.

Retarded burgers will drown in their own nationalist wave. The truth is without foreigners your disgusting banana republic would be a wasteland pile of shit.
deporting skilled foreigner and "hire american" means "Yes, China, I admit defeat. How will it happen?"

A-POO-CALYPSE

good ol outsourcing.

>still no job for muricans

t. butthurt pajeet

>t.commiefornia

Don't forget that he lets us pleasure our dogs now. No more scurrying around trying to hide my canine passions from the police. Take that, fucking Nazis!

>if you don't import millions of indians, your country will be a pile of shit

Fuck off, Pajeet. You are the ones turning our streets into piles of shit.

i love being based

so this will improve my job prospects then? thanks, trump!